Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I can settle with Fantasy 5 for now

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Artemis.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
316 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I realized that I really don't need a huge jackpot at this point. Now the prize amount for CA Fantasy 5 is just about the right amount for me. I can pay off my school loans and car payments and stuff for that. I can concentrate on starting a new career by the beginning of the next year.

If that happens, I can wait for a big jackpot for a few years. Or probably I can live without wanting for jackpot at all. Somebody will win but it won't be me. So why should I bother?

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10162 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2012, 1:32 am - IP Logged

I realized that I really don't need a huge jackpot at this point. Now the prize amount for CA Fantasy 5 is just about the right amount for me. I can pay off my school loans and car payments and stuff for that. I can concentrate on starting a new career by the beginning of the next year.

If that happens, I can wait for a big jackpot for a few years. Or probably I can live without wanting for jackpot at all. Somebody will win but it won't be me. So why should I bother?

Good luck. I first had the same idea back around 1988 with Florida Fantasy 5. Drove to Florida every week to get Fantasy Five tickets until Georgia finally got its own lottery and didn't have to make the trip any more. Now 2012 and still waiting for that elusive jackpot, got 4 out of 5 maybe half a dozen times which pays around $100 or so in Georgia, lol. Spent untold thousands trying to win but usually the winner is some clueless person that never played before and bought 1 quick pick on a whim. I still buy the occasional Fantasy Five ticket but have now shifted focus primarily to Cash 4 and won way more money than ever won on Fantasy Five, lol

United States
      Member #124814
      March 20, 2012
      219 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2012, 4:40 am - IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGbrEmVrhc

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Why? Why? You ask why should you bother??? .......Well don't bother and you will for sure never win.....at least if you BUY a ticket you have a chance...I have never ever heard of someone winnig the jackpot who didn't buy a ticket....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Why? Why? You ask why should you bother??? .......Well don't bother and you will for sure never win.....at least if you BUY a ticket you have a chance...I have never ever heard of someone winnig the jackpot who didn't buy a ticket....

Actually, there are plenty of people who have won jackpots here without buying tickets.

Oddly enough, they all worked in or owned convenience stores.

Most of them moved back to India, Pakistan and Nepal immediately after winning.

Homesick, I guess.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Good luck. I first had the same idea back around 1988 with Florida Fantasy 5. Drove to Florida every week to get Fantasy Five tickets until Georgia finally got its own lottery and didn't have to make the trip any more. Now 2012 and still waiting for that elusive jackpot, got 4 out of 5 maybe half a dozen times which pays around $100 or so in Georgia, lol. Spent untold thousands trying to win but usually the winner is some clueless person that never played before and bought 1 quick pick on a whim. I still buy the occasional Fantasy Five ticket but have now shifted focus primarily to Cash 4 and won way more money than ever won on Fantasy Five, lol

See Ya! over here. I can be CLUELESS and play on a whim

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Actually, there are plenty of people who have won jackpots here without buying tickets.

Homesick, I guess.

Can't count theviery LOL

Artemis's avatar - Alice
                New England
                United States
                Member #100508
                November 13, 2010
                96 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Homesick, I guess.

Green laugh