Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan players must read this,sent to me by MI lottery

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Question sent to mi lottery :Does michigan have predraw before 3 and 4 digit drawings mid and evening ?

Dear Player

Michigan lottery does conduct pre-draw drawinging before midday and evening drawings .we do not post the results of those drawnings.

Sincerly

Lottery PR department

There is no way we can come up with a system when your state does pre-draws , we need someone who can list all states that does pre-draw and the states that do not ,so we know.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Question sent to mi lottery :Does michigan have predraw before 3 and 4 digit drawings mid and evening ?

Dear Player

Michigan lottery does conduct pre-draw drawinging before midday and evening drawings .we do not post the results of those drawnings.

Sincerly

Lottery PR department

There is no way we can come up with a system when your state does pre-draws , we need someone who can list all states that does pre-draw and the states that do not ,so we know.

I went to Resources at the top of the page inside of the blue bar & clicked on Search For Something. I put in the terms pre draw. I found this thread, here is the link:  State/s with no Pre tests | Lottery Post