Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you play chess?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

do you think lottery and chess has some connection?

yes,I play chess [ 14 ]  [50.00%]
no,I dont play chess [ 6 ]  [21.43%]
Lottery and chess has connection [ 2 ]  [7.14%]
two different things [ 6 ]  [21.43%]
Total Valid Votes [ 28 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I have been working on lottery through chess situation.I have found a way to crack a certain situation and it worked out well enough.

so I have these questions for you guys..

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22933 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Yes, I play Chess....but as far as a connection between the two, you'll have to explain that one more.

I guess you could do a simple selection of numbers on a chart with certain chess piece moves if that's

what you mean.

There are a lot of ways to incorporate simple game plays into lottery number selections.

Good luck with your findings.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Yes, there is a connection. I usually purchase my lottery tickets at Knight !  Big Grin

I also buy my tickets at King's Castle convenience store. The owner is a very very nice Chinese man who is also a bishop at his church in Queens N.Y. But everytime I play my numbers he gives me a funny rook. Currently I'm ahead in my wins so I'm glad i don't have to Pawn any of my jewlery to keep playing.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Yes, Its the same connection playing Spider Solitaire has.

Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

As you see,each winning drawing 6 numbers from any lottery could be turned into a chess force mating situation,simply by converting the right number as the right piece at the right place.

Someone who can place 6 to 12 pieces to force mating the other side in a logical way,is predicting the correct drawing numbers.

Monte Carlo
            France
            Member #55589
            October 9, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19840 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Nice thanks for sharing See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

Monte Carlo
                France
                Member #55589
                October 9, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

who would like to try to use this to predict MM or PB?Let me know so that I can hold the chess situation up.

Hans

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2012, 5:13 am - IP Logged

has to be king to h1 as hes in check, oh wait is in check there to, white is in checkmate already?

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Yes, there is a connection. I usually purchase my lottery tickets at Knight !  Big Grin

I also buy my tickets at King's Castle convenience store. The owner is a very very nice Chinese man who is also a bishop at his church in Queens N.Y. But everytime I play my numbers he gives me a funny rook. Currently I'm ahead in my wins so I'm glad i don't have to Pawn any of my jewlery to keep playing.

Green laugh

As to the OP original question.  The idea with the actual chess board is novel.  And your graphic is quite pretty.

In my experience with my matrix walk, If number 55 is drawn in mega millions, and two drawings later the number 56 is drawn, then the random motion of the "particle" is as the movement of the knight on a chess board, one over two down.  So far that is my biggest observation of a "chess like" application, but I am open to new ideas, but unfortunately dont have the time to explore all of them.  In my posting of this message i realize i was calling this movement a "rook" movement before, but that is incorrect, it would be the knight.  If it was to move from 55 to 56  in one game that could be a "bishop" movement.

So if i was to guess a number to play in any lottery games i would consider a "bishop" or a "knight" random motion highly probable.

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

white can't move. it's mate. what is the point?

Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:03 am - IP Logged

That is the little bug.The correct logic is that when king is already in check,it shall be placed at another king position according to the chart.

Here is the current UK LOTTO 649 drawing positon.

white to move,trying force mate black.

Black is supposed to be at 45,but due to check force condition,its placed at 43.

to predict the next drawing numbers,simply choose to place 6 to 12 pieces on board,and arrange a logical

black to move,trying force mate white position.

Attention:since two drawings have no real connection,you shall ignore past black  piece situation,and only focus on 6 white pieces and the situation it holds.Then arrange a black to move,trying force mate white position.

Monte Carlo
                          France
                          Member #55589
                          October 9, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

thats the little bug.when such thing happens,king shall be placed at another logical king standing position.

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: October 7, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

That is the little bug.The correct logic is that when king is already in check,it shall be placed at another king position according to the chart.

Here is the current UK LOTTO 649 drawing positon.

white to move,trying force mate black.

Black is supposed to be at 45,but due to check force condition,its placed at 43.

to predict the next drawing numbers,simply choose to place 6 to 12 pieces on board,and arrange a logical

black to move,trying force mate white position.

Attention:since two drawings have no real connection,you shall ignore past black  piece situation,and only focus on 6 white pieces and the situation it holds.Then arrange a black to move,trying force mate white position.

I don't understand how you arrange the pieces for the next drawing. I'm a rated chess expert so chess is not the issue. I think you need to write a little booklet on this and provide before and after examples. thanks.

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: October 7, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

The way to arrange pieces is according to this table.

First you need to convert current drawing and past drawing 6 numbers into each 6 pieces.to understand how my system works.

for example,Number 03 is at g6 ,g6 position stands the pawn piece.so you put a black pawn at g6..etc...

Past drawing is black side while current drawing is white side.

when you predict,you can  see only black side pieces,as its drawn,and you need to arrange for white side,to give a logical white to move,trying force mate black situation by placing 6 white pieces on board.

And your prediction would be the numbers on the position that each white piece stands.

For example,you predict white queen at f3 must appear and it connects a2 rook to checkmate black in the next step when white to move.

When you arrange correct 6 white pieces ,maximum 12 pieces on board due to investment issue,you get correct winning numbers.

This is the after drawn example of current UK LOTTO 649 SITUATION White force mate black in the next step.

The situation is very logical,clear,and understoodable.Each piece plays its role properly.

Sat, Oct 6, 201201-11-16-18-27-42, Bonus: 04  White side
                              Wed, Oct 3, 2012

03-09-11-29-45-46, Bonus: 19  Black side

Black king is supposed to be at 45,but due to check force condition,its placed at 43.

And now to predict,

since the next draw is not out yet,and you have the info of white pieces as the current white  situation on board,all you need to do is arrange 6 to 12 black pieces to force mate white.

And since each drawing is independent and has no real connection,you just need to focus on 6 white pieces and place 6 to 12 black pieces on board according to my table.

Then convert piece position number to the prediction number.

you can use chess website to place pieces.

Hans