Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to the forum

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by FiveXChamps.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #133609
October 4, 2012
5 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Im New to the forum:) been watching you guys post for awhile now, figured it was about time i joined in. Whoever said to get your losing tickets verified was right! i won 25$ on a ticket i swore was a loser. Anyways, worst luck ever lately... lose after lose after lose. Today bought 3 of the 25$ tickets 002,001,000 all losers. then bought a 20$monopoly number 008 and lost:(

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
    High Point, NC
    United States
    Member #133621
    October 4, 2012
    58 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello folks. New to the board from NC. Love my scratch offs! I’ve been checking you guys out and your info is just awesome. Thought I’d join and say thanks and share some lottery stories with you. I wish all the members the best of luck and may seven figures arrive your way soon! Thanks again.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Hello folks. New to the board from NC. Love my scratch offs! I’ve been checking you guys out and your info is just awesome. Thought I’d join and say thanks and share some lottery stories with you. I wish all the members the best of luck and may seven figures arrive your way soon! Thanks again.

Have family in jacksonville,nc that i visited in august. Could not hit on the new 10$ win4life, but i did ok on the 5$ and 2$ win4lifes. Its usually the other way around.

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
        High Point, NC
        United States
        Member #133621
        October 4, 2012
        58 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Have family in jacksonville,nc that i visited in august. Could not hit on the new 10$ win4life, but i did ok on the 5$ and 2$ win4lifes. Its usually the other way around.

Im not a big fan of that card Red. The most a $10 $5000 a week for life pays off in a deck is $20. I know we play for big money but I like the win a little something to substain me in the meantime. The plus side it is loaded heavy on the top end but you are going to dud out a ton trying to get there.

A lady hit on the $10 $5000 for life jsut this week and just one mile from lottery headquarters (go figure). She took the lump sum and after taxes see received 2.7 mil. She had the money in less than 120 minutes because see was so  close to headquarters.

Best of luck to you RedStang and I hope you do well friend.