Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mercury, Saturn, Scorpio - Big Astrological Day

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2012, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Hey LP Family - It's Friday!  And what a day it should shape up to be, although don't worry, it's not going to hit you all at once.

We have heavy hitters moving today - Mercury and Saturn both will face the realm of Scorpio, where our deepest and most passionate of needs and wants are felt.  This lineup means we will reach deep into our dreams and what we find may shock us.   There will be a family connection going on here and I'd bet big money that many of my fellow LP'ers have been dealing with some very close family issues this past week, particularly in the mom or mom-related department.  Those issues should be reaching resolution now.  While Scorpio cloaks us in the netherworld sometimes, Saturn gets the job done and Mercury gets the message across - We are going to hear all kinds of things in the coming days and weeks, some above board and some most certainly not.  We are being asked to take our ability to figure things out to another level - in other words, to use our brains, both right and left. 

I'd also bet the farm that many of you are having dreams you most likely are reluctant to reveal.  I'll throw myself under the bus here - After months of NRD (nonremembered dreaming or nonrelevant dreaming), I "woke" up with a dream of an owl with a single eye that changed to a normal owl with two eyes, the unspoken message being that even though I was seeing something, I was not recognizing it for what it was.  And then I dreamed that I saw Jesus Christ.  That's right.  Once again, in this dream, he appeared unrecognizable and then transformed into a man I did recognize (even if I'd never seen him before) as Jesus.  Again, the message was very clear - I am not "seeing" what is right in front of me - what is obvious.  However, I can assure you that message dreams at this level are not about simple issues.  I've been soul searching for a long time about a life issue that I cannot resolve and perhaps I'm getting the help I need - albeit a little over the top, if you ask me.

My point is that you've got to listen and be willing to open your mind to what is trying to slap you in the face and get you to wake up.   We are mired in politics, world crises, rising prices, less work, and on and on - with no letup in sight.   If we allow ourselves to be swept away by too many things, we will fail to bring about the changes needed to get through one single issue.

Every day someone tries to influence me - whether it's what I wear, how I work, when I sleep, play, or pray, what I believe, what I know, or even how I vote.  I'm being told over and over that something is already a given so there is no point to my voice, my involvement, my action.  Seriously?  What greater scam or hoax is there than telling someone something enough times that they start to believe it?    There are no weary masses, no collective consciousness without you and I.   Without my participation, we don't make a difference. 

Merc and Saturn are closely linked to 6's and 8's.  I'll say it again - Scorpio, in my book, relates to the 22222222's.   Scorpio will have a lot of influence, but Merc and Saturn are biggies, not to be overlooked or discounted.  My Merc numbers for the move of course are 718, 5718, and 1718 in any combination.  I've seen 668/688 and 6788 and 6868.  As far as triples, Scorpio might just shake that tree and while I will play 222, I've seen the bitey one bring out 777, 111, and I believe 888, although it's a coin toss because it's such a powerful place in the zodiac.  The unbelievable double/doubles in P-4 continue, and I look to 1177 (number associated with death for me), and maybe 4004.   Doubles in P3 are likely - 117, 177, 778, 788, are some I always like.  There are times of the year when what I'm about to say has more teeth than others - this is one of the highest times on that tree - if your intuition is talking to you, especially later today, for heaven's sake listen to it!   Whether it numbers or which road to drive home on, be aware!  And, if you dream, listen there too. 

May this October Day bring you tremendous Good Fortune!   J  Sun Smiley

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
    Blue Sky Fly
    United States
    Member #95128
    August 4, 2010
    13114 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake ,..................Love it when you post...........................

Scared

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Jake, this is  really a 5 star post!! Today has been an exhausting day for me but now I think I'll go to bed with some of your words dancing in  my head.      Geez!  As I was typing the word "dancing" a man on television  (a news show) spoke that very word.   Now what? 

I'm going to ease  quietly down the hall.......  'Nite ya'll.

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

maggieg's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Eastpointe, Michigan
        United States
        Member #72263
        March 13, 2009
        259 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

MI   866

Maggie

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28481 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2012, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP Family - It's Friday!  And what a day it should shape up to be, although don't worry, it's not going to hit you all at once.

We have heavy hitters moving today - Mercury and Saturn both will face the realm of Scorpio, where our deepest and most passionate of needs and wants are felt.  This lineup means we will reach deep into our dreams and what we find may shock us.   There will be a family connection going on here and I'd bet big money that many of my fellow LP'ers have been dealing with some very close family issues this past week, particularly in the mom or mom-related department.  Those issues should be reaching resolution now.  While Scorpio cloaks us in the netherworld sometimes, Saturn gets the job done and Mercury gets the message across - We are going to hear all kinds of things in the coming days and weeks, some above board and some most certainly not.  We are being asked to take our ability to figure things out to another level - in other words, to use our brains, both right and left. 

I'd also bet the farm that many of you are having dreams you most likely are reluctant to reveal.  I'll throw myself under the bus here - After months of NRD (nonremembered dreaming or nonrelevant dreaming), I "woke" up with a dream of an owl with a single eye that changed to a normal owl with two eyes, the unspoken message being that even though I was seeing something, I was not recognizing it for what it was.  And then I dreamed that I saw Jesus Christ.  That's right.  Once again, in this dream, he appeared unrecognizable and then transformed into a man I did recognize (even if I'd never seen him before) as Jesus.  Again, the message was very clear - I am not "seeing" what is right in front of me - what is obvious.  However, I can assure you that message dreams at this level are not about simple issues.  I've been soul searching for a long time about a life issue that I cannot resolve and perhaps I'm getting the help I need - albeit a little over the top, if you ask me.

My point is that you've got to listen and be willing to open your mind to what is trying to slap you in the face and get you to wake up.   We are mired in politics, world crises, rising prices, less work, and on and on - with no letup in sight.   If we allow ourselves to be swept away by too many things, we will fail to bring about the changes needed to get through one single issue.

Every day someone tries to influence me - whether it's what I wear, how I work, when I sleep, play, or pray, what I believe, what I know, or even how I vote.  I'm being told over and over that something is already a given so there is no point to my voice, my involvement, my action.  Seriously?  What greater scam or hoax is there than telling someone something enough times that they start to believe it?    There are no weary masses, no collective consciousness without you and I.   Without my participation, we don't make a difference. 

Merc and Saturn are closely linked to 6's and 8's.  I'll say it again - Scorpio, in my book, relates to the 22222222's.   Scorpio will have a lot of influence, but Merc and Saturn are biggies, not to be overlooked or discounted.  My Merc numbers for the move of course are 718, 5718, and 1718 in any combination.  I've seen 668/688 and 6788 and 6868.  As far as triples, Scorpio might just shake that tree and while I will play 222, I've seen the bitey one bring out 777, 111, and I believe 888, although it's a coin toss because it's such a powerful place in the zodiac.  The unbelievable double/doubles in P-4 continue, and I look to 1177 (number associated with death for me), and maybe 4004.   Doubles in P3 are likely - 117, 177, 778, 788, are some I always like.  There are times of the year when what I'm about to say has more teeth than others - this is one of the highest times on that tree - if your intuition is talking to you, especially later today, for heaven's sake listen to it!   Whether it numbers or which road to drive home on, be aware!  And, if you dream, listen there too. 

May this October Day bring you tremendous Good Fortune!   J  Sun Smiley

Great intuition Jake!!!  Hope you caught it!!!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012ArkansasCash 3 Evening1-8-7
          Sat, Oct 6, 2012ConnecticutPlay 3 Night8-7-1
          Sat, Oct 6, 2012DelawarePlay 3 Day1-7-8
            AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            16078 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake, thanks for the insightful post.  I hope you caught the 178 in DE, hoping you & Ms. Dot are well I hope on day soon she & I can meet up for lunch....I am glad to be back in the states, beginning my new job on Monday.......would love to chat sometime. Much love & adoration from Ga.....be blessed!

owl   300   040  313 

eye  668    931   356   029   948   0961

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2012, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Hey All  -    That danged 178 got away from me Thud but it still keeps dropping out - 1718 Ohio, and tonight's MD 718, 7184 - I was watching the drawing and as soon as the 7 fell, I knew both numbers, and there they were!   A little slow on the uptake, but very strong Merc position and with play of Scorpio makes all our intuition just crazy to harness.  Today, Tuesday, is another strong Merc day so I wonder if even more will drop, perhaps the ever-elusive 5718.  It's the maddening miss-by-one syndrome here - I played Bird's 209 (for the first time) and 6868 and what should show but 208 and 9868.  But I've been doing this for months.  It's time for 177 to shake out too! 

My dear AGF - very happy to hear from you.  Would that all the Gods could or would just put me in GA for a visit, I would be oh so happy.  Soooo many LP friends and at least half my heart resides there in the land of peaches, you know?  It only makes sense I should find a path and sail down.  Typical Gemini that I am, constantly trying to be in several places at once.  Take the best of care, my friend, and please keep in touch!   Jakeeeee Type