Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In the path of Jackpot Winners

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Original Bey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

How many times have you played the other combinations off the ticket of a Jackpot Winner?

Once [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Twice [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
3 Times [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
4 Times [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
5 Times [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
More than 5 Times [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Every Time the ticket is posted for viewing [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Only if they were Qps [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Only if they were Self Picks [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Only if he/she commits to never playing again [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 2 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
Member #133462
September 30, 2012
5946 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

So this guy or gal just won the BIG ONE playing 5 QPs or better yet his/her own pics. You say to yourself what the heck this person may be on to something or as Ridge would put it he/she "knowed" something. So you take a chance and play those other combinations...!

Feel free to share your experiences, and if you've had any success in this regard.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
    Member #133657
    October 5, 2012
    82 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

You mean like when they show the winning ticket and there are more lines on it that didn't win, has anyone tried playing those? I haven't done that specifically, BUT I have tried playing the numbers on the picture of the megamillions ticket on the California Lottery website with no luck. Hey, you never know, haha.

There was an episode of the Simpsons a couple of years ago where Homer wins the lottery. I ended up playing those numbers and got a 3+0 so I was pleasantly surprised. In my experience I've had better luck playing numbers that just pop out to me in everyday life than when I sit down and do a "well thought can't fail analysis", go figure LOL

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

You mean like when they show the winning ticket and there are more lines on it that didn't win, has anyone tried playing those? I haven't done that specifically, BUT I have tried playing the numbers on the picture of the megamillions ticket on the California Lottery website with no luck. Hey, you never know, haha.

There was an episode of the Simpsons a couple of years ago where Homer wins the lottery. I ended up playing those numbers and got a 3+0 so I was pleasantly surprised. In my experience I've had better luck playing numbers that just pop out to me in everyday life than when I sit down and do a "well thought can't fail analysis", go figure LOL

Everything works ONCE - lol

"Everything works  ONCE!"