Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Strategy

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by maringoman.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you share your winning strategy in step by step detail after hitting the Big JP?

YES with anyone who is listening [ 17 ]  [32.69%]
NO [ 8 ]  [15.38%]
With Family Only [ 5 ]  [9.62%]
With Family & Friends [ 7 ]  [13.46%]
With Family, Friends and Select LP Members [ 6 ]  [11.54%]
For a FEE [ 1 ]  [1.92%]
In a Book [ 6 ]  [11.54%]
Other [ 2 ]  [3.85%]
Total Valid Votes [ 52 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
Member #133462
September 30, 2012
5946 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I am learning very quickly that in the lottery game everyone is an expert. As I write, we have two members who have come to save us from ourselves. One claims to have insider's information and the other, a fool proof winning strategy.

If you got winning out of the way hitting the big JP would you share your "strategy"?

Comments welcomed.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3053 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Non winning "experts" at that!! lol

AFTER my big win? Sure why not?

I'm set for life, pass it on and give someone else a chanceSmiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I am learning very quickly that in the lottery game everyone is an expert. As I write, we have two members who have come to save us from ourselves. One claims to have insider's information and the other, a fool proof winning strategy.

If you got winning out of the way hitting the big JP would you share your "strategy"?

Comments welcomed.

I have a feeling such systems do exist but they cost more to play than I would ever be willing to spend and they don't repeat often enough that you wouldn't be risking spending your life savings before you won a jackpot. 

When the Michigan couple shared with reporters how they were beating the Massachusett WindFall game by buying $300K worth of tickets, other players complained they gained an unfair advantage by buying extra tickets and the game was discontinued.

Such a system would have to cost less than $50 per draw to play to ever interest me.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Everyone wants to be the new Messiah.

This activity will continue perpetually, until the real Messiah makes his/her appearance. 

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
          nc
          United States
          Member #99520
          October 26, 2010
          375 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Brad Due, winner of PB in may 2005  had a system that he worked on over months.   He finally won on a set of numbers that he had played consistently.  As far as I can tell, he has never released his formula.

What works for him may not work for us.....

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3053 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Brad Due, winner of PB in may 2005  had a system that he worked on over months.   He finally won on a set of numbers that he had played consistently.  As far as I can tell, he has never released his formula.

Brad Duke:

"How to choose my lottery numbers started through a trial and error process. I just started playing number games with myself about how to capture the most diverse numbers. Then I looked at the most recent Powerball numbers over the last six months and took the set of 15 numbers that were most commonly coming up. My Powerball numbers were going to be those 15. So I starting messing around with it, and my number games got a little more complex and a little bigger. I was starting to win smaller amounts like $150 and $500."

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244812

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Comments welcomed.

If I would ever be so fourtunate as to win a jackpot my answer would be an over resounding.........Heck yeah baby........I'd tell any and everybody who'd care to listen.....my catch phrase would be..." I got mine, now go get yours"!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Winning numbers aren't unique to the player, anyone playing them when they are drawn wins the jackpot.  I know some folks say they can pick winning numbers for others but not for themselves but I don't believe them.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Brad Duke:

"How to choose my lottery numbers started through a trial and error process. I just started playing number games with myself about how to capture the most diverse numbers. Then I looked at the most recent Powerball numbers over the last six months and took the set of 15 numbers that were most commonly coming up. My Powerball numbers were going to be those 15. So I starting messing around with it, and my number games got a little more complex and a little bigger. I was starting to win smaller amounts like $150 and $500."

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244812

I think Brad finally got lucky for once or we would have heard he won another jackpot by now.

Evil Looking       

Bahamas
                    Member #133462
                    September 30, 2012
                    5946 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I think Brad finally got lucky for once or we would have heard he won another jackpot by now.

I Agree!

Bahamas
                      Member #133462
                      September 30, 2012
                      5946 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

With 15 numbers, he WHEELED his way into millions but can't seem to wheel his way back! Once is good enough though - lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10356 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2012, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Most JP winners have no stategy whatsoever, they just got lucky.

Truth be known, the best strategy to share then would be simply, "Just keep playing".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #123290
                          February 17, 2012
                          3053 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Most JP winners have no stategy whatsoever, they just got lucky.

Truth be known, the best strategy to share then would be simply, "Just keep playing".

I Agree! Just keep playing and in some cases keep playing the same numbers but keep playing...

That's the only way anyone is going to win.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            rekjavik
                            Iceland
                            Member #99537
                            October 27, 2010
                            177 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2012, 6:53 am - IP Logged

I Agree! also...... If any one had a true working system it would be many first draw wins monthly....

Anyone can get lucky once a year.... but its never the first draw.

Nobody ever remembers who came in second place......Thud

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #133615
                              October 4, 2012
                              234 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

One guy in Florida played the same numbers for 16 years until he won. Thats a system.