Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Are Some Good Scratch-Offs To Play In NY?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TaKe51021.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TaKe51021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Levittown, NY
United States
Member #133800
October 9, 2012
31 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

i'm new to this forum and was wondering what are some good scratch-offs....i mean i got lucky a couple times on Ruby Red, but now i just hit a loosing streak everytime i buy a scratch off......and does it matter on the game number for the scratch off?.......so whats everyones opinion in NY?

davie, fl
    United States
    Member #132940
    September 16, 2012
    7 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2012, 7:49 am - IP Logged

I like $1,000,000 Cashword ($5 Scratcher) with Overall Odds of 1 in 3.75.

It also has 5 - One million dollar prizes and

215 - 5K prizes left.

Overall the NY scratchers don't look as good as Jersey Scratchers so if you can I would buy Jersey tickets instead.

Levittown, NY
      United States
      Member #133800
      October 9, 2012
      31 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2012, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I like $1,000,000 Cashword ($5 Scratcher) with Overall Odds of 1 in 3.75.

It also has 5 - One million dollar prizes and

215 - 5K prizes left.

Overall the NY scratchers don't look as good as Jersey Scratchers so if you can I would buy Jersey tickets instead.

oh ok, $1,000,000 cashword is $10 were i am, but ill check them out, and where did you find out that information on how there is 5 - one million dollar prizes and 215 - 5K prizes left? is there a certain website because i can't find that info on NYLottery.ny.gov

and i agree, the NY scratchers suck were i am, but i'm going to see if i can obtain Jersey tickets.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2012, 10:36 am - IP Logged

On the lotto site look left, click instant game reports, click the tab top prizes reports. Our scratchers are hit or miss, so i always go to different stores. Seems the 2$ and 5$ games pay better the the 10$. Did pretty good on a few 5mill multipliers. I always thought our scratchers sux too but they actually pay better then some other states.

Levittown, NY
          United States
          Member #133800
          October 9, 2012
          31 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

On the lotto site look left, click instant game reports, click the tab top prizes reports. Our scratchers are hit or miss, so i always go to different stores. Seems the 2$ and 5$ games pay better the the 10$. Did pretty good on a few 5mill multipliers. I always thought our scratchers sux too but they actually pay better then some other states.

oh i see, the game numbers posted....are those the #'s with the top prizes....or numbers unclaimed?

and yeah i feel like the ones you pay less for have better odd's of actually getting something, or atleast your money back.

but it seems i have a plague of bad luck with scratchers over here, when i first started off i would hit like crazy but now every other one

i pick up are all duds, i'm kinda down right now, so im having second thoughts.  What game numbers usually hit?...the beginning of the roll.....the middle

or the end....?