Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To My Followers;

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm letting Everyone know that in the next day my (910) number that most of u have will not be working bcuz I am Not able to

keep up with the hours an demands of my job at the lab an work the numbers on a daily. I ofcourse have my work cell but

Only a few of you have that line. I will return back to Ga to visit sometime in December when my daughter is on 3wk break,

and I hope to see quite a few of u all, mayb do lunch/dinner or hit the mall, do something!!

I have special numbers for u All for the rest of October,

Get your game face on, let's make this money!!

Remember these numbers are for October,

I will let u all know when there will be access on (910) Again, thank u for All of your support thru out the yrs...

229/262 111 489 2201* 9600 698 1865 213* 284 1122 343/443 838/383 5915* 645/495

Special *519/165* 000*

Love ya, STORMLovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
    houston texas
    United States
    Member #130267
    July 10, 2012
    6300 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm letting Everyone know that in the next day my (910) number that most of u have will not be working bcuz I am Not able to

keep up with the hours an demands of my job at the lab an work the numbers on a daily. I ofcourse have my work cell but

Only a few of you have that line. I will return back to Ga to visit sometime in December when my daughter is on 3wk break,

and I hope to see quite a few of u all, mayb do lunch/dinner or hit the mall, do something!!

I will let u all know when there will be access on (910) Again, thank u for All of your support thru out the yrs...

Special *519/165* 000*

Love ya, STORMLovies

I hope your journey leads you to a prosperous pot of gold.

Danny

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I hope your journey leads you to a prosperous pot of gold.

Danny

Thank u, it's a Beautiful Journey, especially sharing it with love ones Lovies

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6079 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

i will miss your post, but you got to do what you have to do!! ty for all you have done... hope to hear or see your post again soon....

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9290 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged

storm i will miss u i hope everything is ok and will be ok for u please believe u will be greatly missed and u are appreciated.... tks for ur numbers and girl anytime i'm in ga i will have to look u up and yes shoppn is on the list good luck and hope u win big,,,,,,,,keep in touch

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

lady310's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Decatur
            United States
            Member #58102
            January 31, 2008
            57 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Storm! Peace and Prosperity!

lookin4winner's avatar - Trek FEDSYM4.gif
              Halifax, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #66857
              November 8, 2008
              96 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I would like to thank you STORM for all the help and numbers that you have given me over the time I been on lottery post. Peace to you. Thanks a million lookin4winner

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #64904
                September 11, 2008
                1002 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Hello darling!!! Thanks for the friendship that remains strong and many blessings you have given out of yourself. May god bless your new journey and keep you each and every day. Much love my friend...stay in touch. Thanks for the list :)

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14833 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Special *519/165* 000*

Love ya, STORMLovies

WTG STORM.....GA midday  824.......your 284 came out....and also the 84 pair....

Party                    Party

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14833 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Special *519/165* 000*

Love ya, STORMLovies

AWESOME JOB STORM... on the 229 str8 today for GA.....Nice Work.....

Party                  Party

pg008's avatar - disney25
                      lithonia,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #59558
                      March 19, 2008
                      171 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the 229 and 2201...You are on a roll...

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #64904
                        September 11, 2008
                        1002 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2012, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Special *519/165* 000*

Love ya, STORMLovies

I hope you are dancing to the bank lol!!! Great call as always my dear...284 229 str 2201 ... thinking of you and sending prayers your way  Blue Angel

Kennesaw, GA
                          United States
                          Member #62138
                          June 18, 2008
                          1413 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Everyone keep storm in your prayers, she has a been a bit under the weather and her presence here is truly missed!!

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #48420
                            December 26, 2006
                            850 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Everyone keep storm in your prayers, she has a been a bit under the weather and her presence here is truly missed!!

Tell Storm I luv her.  Get well soon.

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #64904
                              September 11, 2008
                              1002 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Will do myturn08...by his stripes she is healed...she is definitely missed. Praying for her healing and strength.