Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

police, police

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mrwickitslam.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mrwickitslam's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #58232
February 6, 2008
243 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2012, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt  my neighbor and i was riding motorcycles he is a police, in the dream i was a police too and when we were riding we was in our uniform riding the motorcycles without license and another police officer saw us and pulled us over , and he started to call for back up and my neighbor was trying  to convince him to lets us go but he did'nt and he was trying to see my police number on my shirt to report me but i tried to hide it ,i can remember seeing the number it was 124 and i remembered the police in charge took our motorcycles and we had to walk. plz help me with numbersThumbs Up

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #76968
    July 10, 2009
    704 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2012, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt  my neighbor and i was riding motorcycles he is a police, in the dream i was a police too and when we were riding we was in our uniform riding the motorcycles without license and another police officer saw us and pulled us over , and he started to call for back up and my neighbor was trying  to convince him to lets us go but he did'nt and he was trying to see my police number on my shirt to report me but i tried to hide it ,i can remember seeing the number it was 124 and i remembered the police in charge took our motorcycles and we had to walk. plz help me with numbersThumbs Up

I hoped you played this number it was to plain in your dream congrats to you

124 str8 miami

mrwickitslam's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #58232
      February 6, 2008
      243 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2012, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hooray i got it straight my dream came throughParty124 all the way!!!