Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Good System For NY Take 5?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TaKe51021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Levittown, NY
United States
Member #133800
October 9, 2012
31 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

anyone know a good approach or scheme for NY Take 5....?

i'm trying to figure out a method or precedent for this game, but couldn't come up with a result or pattern.

i tried numerous notions, my formula worked once but now my procedure doesn't prosper.

well i was wondering if anyone had a firm or substantial structure thats solid and actually works.

any suggestions or intelligence on this inquire would be greatly appreciated.

-Thank You

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12752 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

i'm trying to figure out a method or precedent for this game, but couldn't come up with a result or pattern.

i tried numerous notions, my formula worked once but now my procedure doesn't prosper.

well i was wondering if anyone had a firm or substantial structure thats solid and actually works.

-Thank You

Check with LottoBoner his Fibbs Systems works ....LottoLaughs has some Awsome Systems too !!

Levittown, NY
      United States
      Member #133800
      October 9, 2012
      31 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Check with LottoBoner his Fibbs Systems works ....LottoLaughs has some Awsome Systems too !!

ok hopefully they will come in this thread.......

but what about you CW4, ive been seizing your sets and dissecting them.

do you use a certain program for those arrangements or is it all mental?

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12752 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

ok hopefully they will come in this thread.......

but what about you CW4, ive been seizing your sets and dissecting them.

do you use a certain program for those arrangements or is it all mental?

It just a little something , I developed for game play . It  does OK .

Levittown, NY
          United States
          Member #133800
          October 9, 2012
          31 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

It just a little something , I developed for game play . It  does OK .

well its pretty effective and precise, some of your positions are on point.

im trying to perfect and improve it to make it impeccable.

but the draws latley have been peculiar, so i cant find the configuration.

i guess patience is a virtue, and the flawlessness/jackpot will come to me.

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12752 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

well its pretty effective and precise, some of your positions are on point.

im trying to perfect and improve it to make it impeccable.

but the draws latley have been peculiar, so i cant find the configuration.

i guess patience is a virtue, and the flawlessness/jackpot will come to me.

It just takes time for any system to Hit a Jackpot ..I Predicted in NY Take 5 by helka11 ( 5 out 5 over 6 mths ago )  and Arz Fantasy 5 by Ronnie316 ( less then a month 5 out 5 )  and even some small hits in Ark Natural State Jackpot 5 . I believe system does not need anymore Improvemnet !!!  Plus , I have Predicted several smaller 4 out 5 , 3 out 5  and 2 out 5 Wins with System .

Levittown, NY
              United States
              Member #133800
              October 9, 2012
              31 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

It just takes time for any system to Hit a Jackpot ..I Predicted in NY Take 5 by helka11 ( 5 out 5 over 6 mths ago )  and Arz Fantasy 5 by Ronnie316 ( less then a month 5 out 5 )  and even some small hits in Ark Natural State Jackpot 5 . I believe system does not need anymore Improvemnet !!!  Plus , I have Predicted several smaller 4 out 5 , 3 out 5  and 2 out 5 Wins with System .

yeah time is money.....

wow thats superb and grand... i guess its based on prophecy and calculations.

but its nice to know that this board has an individual like you to give someone like me (helka, ronnie316 ect...)

some support and aid in our time of need to win the jackpot and bonanza. 

and maybe your numeral system doesn't need amendment.

evidently there is specific indications that show your system doesn't need it....so i apoligize i mentioned it

so stick to your guns, and give it a shot, and maybe you will hit the jackpot......that leads to my next query

have you hit the jackpot....?

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12752 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

yeah time is money.....

wow thats superb and grand... i guess its based on prophecy and calculations.

but its nice to know that this board has an individual like you to give someone like me (helka, ronnie316 ect...)

some support and aid in our time of need to win the jackpot and bonanza. 

and maybe your numeral system doesn't need amendment.

evidently there is specific indications that show your system doesn't need it....so i apoligize i mentioned it

so stick to your guns, and give it a shot, and maybe you will hit the jackpot......that leads to my next query

have you hit the jackpot....?

Just don't use to much game data or it will hinder your capability of Hitting a Jackpot . I  tried several different varencies in my system with no Great out comes with Predictions . I then went back to my original method then hits started again .  The only varience added recently was a Fibb Skip  sequence tracking matrix . LottoBones gave me the idea and I added into my System Data Matrix . Lets just say about my Jackpot Wins " Yes  ! ".

CW4

Levittown, NY
                  United States
                  Member #133800
                  October 9, 2012
                  31 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Just don't use to much game data or it will hinder your capability of Hitting a Jackpot . I  tried several different varencies in my system with no Great out comes with Predictions . I then went back to my original method then hits started again .  The only varience added recently was a Fibb Skip  sequence tracking matrix . LottoBones gave me the idea and I added into my System Data Matrix . Lets just say about my Jackpot Wins " Yes  ! ".

CW4

ok thanks for the statistics and tactics.

i learned if you tamper or over analyze something that wasnt made to be tinkered with, it wont operate the right way.

and its always essential to have a plan B just incase if plan A doesn't work, but unfortunatley your initial plan worked

but they say two heads are better then one and congratulations on your WINS ! hopefully i will be joining you soon.

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12752 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

That exactly is true  , I did over analyze my whole system .. I agree on Plan B that is why 90% of the time , I include Bonus Sets to play for game . I tried working with someone years ago on a Method for game play . He wanted to go in a different dirrection with analyzing game Data ,we tried it didn't workout and parted ways with System Development. But , we are still fiends.

It may take time just for 1 person to develop a working and viable system it can be done . You can't ever give up on your idea !! Some times its just best to step away from the method/theory/system that your working on . I have several incomplete system today . Due to the fact on being stuck on Part of my Method ..

CW4

Your Jackpot Win will Happen !!!!

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hiding Behind ComputerLurking

Levittown, NY
                        United States
                        Member #133800
                        October 9, 2012
                        31 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2012, 1:21 am - IP Logged

That exactly is true  , I did over analyze my whole system .. I agree on Plan B that is why 90% of the time , I include Bonus Sets to play for game . I tried working with someone years ago on a Method for game play . He wanted to go in a different dirrection with analyzing game Data ,we tried it didn't workout and parted ways with System Development. But , we are still fiends.

It may take time just for 1 person to develop a working and viable system it can be done . You can't ever give up on your idea !! Some times its just best to step away from the method/theory/system that your working on . I have several incomplete system today . Due to the fact on being stuck on Part of my Method ..

CW4

Your Jackpot Win will Happen !!!!

i absolutley concur with you....

sometimes joint ventures like that have different perceptions, you really don't see eye to eye.

i guess he set a different course on his path but its good that you guys still remained accomplices.

it's always good to step away from a project and give it some time.  They didn't build rome in a day.

right now i'm just testing the waters, i just embarked on this game, as long as i have some support

and a pillar to keep this foundation from falling, my concept will stay alive.

thanks for your encouragement and patronage !

ps: if i do win that jackpot, i will def. give you a cut.

Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12752 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Don't just stick with 1 method , I had to intergate systems of my own and recently  LottoBoners Fibb. Idea .  You will crack the Lottery Code !!   Don't let anyone tell you anything different . The easiest games to beat are  Mechanical Drawn games and the RNG games can be beat too . The RNG games will use a different games data then the Mechanical Draws .

Levittown, NY
                            United States
                            Member #133800
                            October 9, 2012
                            31 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Don't just stick with 1 method , I had to intergate systems of my own and recently  LottoBoners Fibb. Idea .  You will crack the Lottery Code !!   Don't let anyone tell you anything different . The easiest games to beat are  Mechanical Drawn games and the RNG games can be beat too . The RNG games will use a different games data then the Mechanical Draws .

yeah your right i don't need that negative and pessimistic energy right now.

you are a clever and elegant whiz kid when it comes to these lottery systems, along with Lottoboner. (like two needles in a haystack)

i gotta give credit were credit is due !

just all these game figures and data is too much information for my diminutive and petite brain lol !

as long as i believe, i can always achieve !

you won't see me throwing in the towel anytime soon, speaking of towels i got to do some laundry lol !

-Thanks CW4

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

-Thank You

Curious to know what your formula was that worked once.

I play by skips.  Tracking skips like an Apache.

Last night double repeat.

Three nights ago double 1D skip (2x)

Thats the best pattern to trap, but it takes great patience.

Patience like a Navajo.