Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Christmas Tickets

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by omiller315.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1503 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hate to start a new thread, but here are the new tickets. The board had a matte finish, so the images came out grainy. Of course I had to shrink them from the original size to make them fit nicely on here. I am getting excited to stock up next week :)

Tickets

tickets

Tickets

Tickets

Tickets

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3159 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Can you buy those now, its a-little early. You guys have some neat tics. Wish our lotto would get in the spirit. No turkey tics.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1503 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2012, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Monday the 29th I was told the guy next to work will be receiving them. I might buy a roll :)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23252 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank you omiller! I like the Merry Millions and the Sweet Winnings.

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

PA
          United States
          Member #129849
          June 29, 2012
          314 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't like the sweet winnings or the trim the tree tickets. I do like and plan to play the rest. The merry millions is the first $20 I've actually wanted to play since we had monopoly in the $20 variety.

The thing I don't like especially about the ten dollar ticket is that I hate it when you can't clearly tell where the scratch area is. Spooktacular cash is like that.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1503 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged
              RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3159 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Whats with the game $. Never saw a game with no name.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1503 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Whats with the game $. Never saw a game with no name.

I hate that game, but I know Matt won $250 on it.  Not even sure how you would go about ordering the game. I am sure they use game #, but that symbol could make it tough. Maybe its a tribute to Prince :)

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1503 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Of course Sandy is keeping me from my tickets. Texted the store owner who got them and said a pack of the $20's already sold once he out it out. I hope I am not missing any big winners.... Safety is more important than gambling, so it can wait...

Just found out someone hit $400 on the new $10 tickets. Missing out on the early hot rolls :(

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Of course Sandy is keeping me from my tickets. Texted the store owner who got them and said a pack of the $20's already sold once he out it out. I hope I am not missing any big winners.... Safety is more important than gambling, so it can wait...

Just found out someone hit $400 on the new $10 tickets. Missing out on the early hot rolls :(

Gotta get those 1st day rolls omiller....... even if it endangers your life ;) Thats the only way you win anymore in Florida lol

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23252 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I hate that game, but I know Matt won $250 on it.  Not even sure how you would go about ordering the game. I am sure they use game #, but that symbol could make it tough. Maybe its a tribute to Prince :)

lool..Prince yeah, he took up some funky symbol awhile back didn't he? He's got an afro going on now I see too!...

$ must mean something we are not aware of..I didn't do anything good on the ticket since it came out.

This morning the UPS truck showed up with the new shipment of tickets...the clerk hawk needed a bib and her sidekick was there

hands all over them. I just stood there calm, cool and collected Cool I'll let her try a few first, I can wait. While I was getting my daily's

and pick 4's today, she was sighing because I know she wanted to get back out to that machine. I got my tickets, went over to the

machine and got a Platinum..and it was a $100 winner, the Instant Millions I got won $40. I got 2 of the 10x Cash = $0 and 4 $5

tickets - 20x the Money $5 win, the $ ticket won nothing, a Harley won $0 and a Big Money won $5.

Edit: Platinum ticket #008 and Instant Millions #001.

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1503 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Gotta get those 1st day rolls omiller....... even if it endangers your life ;) Thats the only way you win anymore in Florida lol

I was out at a local Turkey Hill to get small things, but they didnt have them yet.  I will be getting a few Florida tickets though as a co worker ships a hard drive up to retrieve deleted photos. I told her to get me a BDB and GRT, then I will send her back some money for some more including the new $25.. Hope Fort Lauderdale is hot@!!!

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          314 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

A man in my town won $100,000 on it! It was within the first two weeks it was out as well.

I'm going to try some of the new tickets tonight I think. Maybe a Merry Millions and a few of the $3 ones.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1503 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2012, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Here is how Sandy tried to keep my down. Needed to get out of the house today. Went to the beer store I knew would have them. They were closed. I then went to Giant(was craving a salad , but the salad bar was closed). Cashed in my $57 and checked the machines. Stopped at Wawa on the way home and they had them. Reaching into my pocket I saw the girl at Giant gave me a $50. Checked the ATM and it was out of order. Decided to goto Sheetz and see if they had them. They didnt, but the ATM was working. Was going to come home but decided to take money out and go back to Wawa.lol The first time I couldnt get someone to cash my $50. This time I found a manager, so I cashed my $50 along with the $80 from Sheetz. Will post results later tonight, but they better be worth it.lol

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1503 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Is it just me or does the Sweet Winnings ticket smell like gingerbread or something??

Helps if I read

The newest $2 game offered by the Pennsylvania Lottery is Sweet Winnings. This game offers 10 top prizes of $25,000 and players can win up to 10 times on each ticket. Each ticket is additionally printed with a “scratch and sniff” gingerbread scented ink.