Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to pick the 3rd digit for pairs

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scott311.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
moneyrolls313's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
dearborn mi
United States
Member #122124
January 24, 2012
480 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

if anyone can help out on how to get the 3rd digit for the pairs i give then guranteed we will be set someone pm or leave posts how to get the 3rd digit for the pairs thank u and goodluck.and for those of u who know i got them pairs for u just figure out how to get the last digit.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

if anyone can help out on how to get the 3rd digit for the pairs i give then guranteed we will be set someone pm or leave posts how to get the 3rd digit for the pairs thank u and goodluck.and for those of u who know i got them pairs for u just figure out how to get the last digit.

Why don't you read this thread, look over the front page, then go to the last page, and then read the thread, it should help you with what you are looking for, ok...just click on the link below..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/246647

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

ok i will give u a helping hand , do midday to midday or evening to evening  !!. Also keep in mind that 80% to 90% of the time a number will repeat itself from the previous draw so u will use the previous draw as your keys.

Examples using Michigan midday Results : Monday 552 , Tuesday826, Wed 378, Thursday 517

keys 5 , 5 and 2 for tuesday,  keys 8 ,2 and 6 for wed, keys 3, 7 and 8 for thursday and so on .

Examples  using    Michigan Evening Results Monday 651, Tuesday 171, Wed 497, Thursday 689

keys 6 , 5 and 1 for Tuesday , keys 1 , 7 and 1 for Wed , keys 4 , 9 and 7 for thursday and so on .GL.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

No Nod It's tough to read this post, poor spelling and grammar. Forget about finding the third digit and find yourself a dictionary! ROFL