Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4 PRO Help Lillian Davis!! (Wisconsin) 11/1/2012 - 11/30/2012

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
Wisconsin
United States
Member #123290
February 17, 2012
3091 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2012, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Just a shout out to Lillian, are you hereWhat? LOL!!!

Now why can't people like this hang out in the forums? (no offence to anyone with a system)

I just never seen anyone here on L.P. who has won this much playing Pick 4 or have they?

October 2012 Lillian Davis $5,000

October 2012 Lillian Davis $25,000

October 2012 Lillian Davis $20,000

October 2012 Lillian Davis $35,00

October 2012 Lillian Davis $80,000

October 2012 Lillian Davis $1,200

June 20212    Lillian Davis $1,200

Febuary 2012 Lillian Davis $800

August 2011   Lillian Davis $600

November 2010 Lillian Davis $25,000

November 2010 Lillian Davis $10,000

I have to admit this is my least played game next to the big ones (powerball and megamillions),

I have maybe played Pick 4 once, I think...

On our Wisconsin site you can look up winners by last name, just noticed Lillian's name listed

as you can see over and over again.

How the heck does someone win $80,000 playing Pick 4 What? wow!!

I'm offically freaked out!! Some people just know how to win don't they?

Wish I knew how she does this!!

Well...I'll look around the forum for Pick 4 systems and see what's up.

I'll start playing and predicting numbers in November, try to get a hang of this game.

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
    williamson county
    United States
    Member #119081
    November 14, 2011
    2826 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

this person won at the pick n save 

and at the oasas enterprise in glendale.......wi........80,000 on the pick 4......serious player .....if this person held a seminar i would attend......thought

that posting the winners names is crazy ........and with her winning so much....they (wi lottery) are probably investigating this person.....

good for her......love to hear about big winners.

Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3091 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL!! and I'd be sitting right next to you at the seminar notebook in hand.

Unless she goes and tells everybody she is winning I doubt anybody knows so in a

way this is anonymous, sort of, they don't announce your name on tv unless you win $1m from

the big games (powerball, megamillions).

Why would the lottery investigate her? I'm sure (let's hope) she won it fair and square.

That's a lot of wins in one month, October was good for her playing Pick 4.

I just never heard of this before, when I saw that I'm thinking "how many tickets did this lady buy?

And you know she played all the same numbers, so these can't be quick quicks right?

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53 2016 wins:$0 loss:$22 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

How the heck does someone win $80,000 playing Pick 4 What? wow!!

I'm offically freaked out!! Some people just know how to win don't they?

You did your best by giving her a shout out.  Hope she responds.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 4 Lottery Results and Game Details

Wisconsin Pick 4
          Game Type:4-digit numbers game
          Drawing Days:Every Day
          Drawing Time:6:29 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)
          Draw Method:Computer Random Number Generator
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          She has a hell of a system !!! Beating a  RNG game ....

williamson county
            United States
            Member #119081
            November 14, 2011
            2826 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin Pick 4
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can say that again.....she must be a big time player......she may drop 50.00 or 80.00 a pop.  i would be happy with 5,000.00

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3091 Posts
              Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin Pick 4

Your right, she has  a great system!!

Me and grea8*2win were thinking about the places she buys her tickets from, on the WI lotto

site they list winners by retailers as well so I did find out one of the places she buys from but

your right CajunWin4 she has something going on, doesn't matter what store she buys her

tickets from she walking in with her own numbers already.

But she does go to the same two places to win in both cities, she likes those stores.

I don't know...I'm on the lotto site staring at the past winning numbers lol

I don't see any patterns or what not (like I could spot one anyways) 

How that lady knows which numbers to choose is beyond me!!

These are not quick picks!!! They just can't be!!

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12808 Posts
                Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Your right, she has  a great system!!

Me and grea8*2win were thinking about the places she buys her tickets from, on the WI lotto

site they list winners by retailers as well so I did find out one of the places she buys from but

your right CajunWin4 she has something going on, doesn't matter what store she buys her

tickets from she walking in with her own numbers already.

But she does go to the same two places to win in both cities, she likes those stores.

I don't know...I'm on the lotto site staring at the past winning numbers lol

I don't see any patterns or what not (like I could spot one anyways) 

How that lady knows which numbers to choose is beyond me!!

These are not quick picks!!! They just can't be!!

Nikkicute,

Have they done any Interviews with her on the WI Lottery web site ??

CW4

williamson county
                  United States
                  Member #119081
                  November 14, 2011
                  2826 Posts
                  Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

CW4

they show pictures of winners,  what i saw.......and this lillian davis has no picture .......she must refuse.....some of the winners of 600.00 have their

picture and just smiling......but not lillian, she don't want all of her co-workers, high school friends bothering her.....

now the store clerks on the other hand......they probablly can't afford to drop the same amout of cash, and if she is playing several numbers they don't

know which one to play.....but i bet they know her....now  4 or 5 wins in october......crazy.

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

they show pictures of winners,  what i saw.......and this lillian davis has no picture .......she must refuse.....some of the winners of 600.00 have their

picture and just smiling......but not lillian, she don't want all of her co-workers, high school friends bothering her.....

now the store clerks on the other hand......they probablly can't afford to drop the same amout of cash, and if she is playing several numbers they don't

know which one to play.....but i bet they know her....now  4 or 5 wins in october......crazy.

I would like to pick hear brain about here method/system or theory ?? She may have even found a  software that just destrroying  WI Pick 4 game ...

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3091 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

CW4

Interviews? No, none, I just noticed her name on the winners list.

If there was an interview I would have read every word she said lol

Only time I've ever seen anyone being interviewed (more like investigated)  for winning too much,

I read a story here about 2nd chance winners couple yeas ago in WI and lotto players were crying foul.

That's why WI Lotto looked into it in the first place. Come to find out they were just playing A LOT!! lol

They were sending in 500 envelops a week!!

Wisconsin 2nd Chance you send in $5 worth of losing tickets

to be drawn every Thursday to win $1,000.

As far as I know, unless you win something from the Big games no interviews.

She's not the only repeat winner, there is a couple people who have won Pick 4 at least twice.

No interviews on any of them!!

I never heard of her or the other winners before this, I don't even play Pick 4 I just looked at the

winners list and noticed her name because she has won so much in October alone.

I'm going to try Pick 4 now lol

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #123290
                        February 17, 2012
                        3091 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Ooops!! I missed a zero in my original post, she won $35,000 looks like $35

(that's like 7 tickets with the same number playing straight)

Help us out Lillian!!! lol

williamson county
                          United States
                          Member #119081
                          November 14, 2011
                          2826 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

in my research......i am wondering if some of the other davis winners....could be related to lillian......she could be having them cash in her tickets...

i met a man last weekend and he won 5,000.00  his accountant told him that he did not need to win anymore.....throwing him in a different tax bracket.

so he pay individuals to cash in his tickets......gives them enough to pay taxes and 200.00 for cashing in the ticket.  they have to ride to downtown

nashville with him.....not bad....but kinda risky don't you think?

williamson county
                            United States
                            Member #119081
                            November 14, 2011
                            2826 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Ooops!! I missed a zero in my original post, she won $35,000 looks like $35

(that's like 7 tickets with the same number playing straight)

Help us out Lillian!!! lol

over 200,000 since 2010.......i would quit my day job.   but let's not forget she has to deduct her losses....and that could be on up there...

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3091 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

in my research......i am wondering if some of the other davis winners....could be related to lillian......she could be having them cash in her tickets...

i met a man last weekend and he won 5,000.00  his accountant told him that he did not need to win anymore.....throwing him in a different tax bracket.

so he pay individuals to cash in his tickets......gives them enough to pay taxes and 200.00 for cashing in the ticket.  they have to ride to downtown

nashville with him.....not bad....but kinda risky don't you think?

Ohhh you must be looking at all the Davis winners, yeah for a minute, just for a minute

I thought the samething but those repeat winning players are not playing at the same store unless

she told them to go elsewhere.

I'd love to pick her brain as well but knowing me if she told me I wouldn't be able to play if

it got too complex! These "systems" on these forum are sooo confusing to me! lol

I'd keep at it until I got it!!!