Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GIVE ME TIME...to do all these STATES is going to take me a little while

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to work as fast as I can...and TRYING TO BE AS CAREFUL as I can not to make any mistakes...so give me some time...but this is going to take me a little more time to get all the states done...not to mention it is time consuming..so..all of you that have asked me to do their state ..I will get to it....

I was going to make a pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN ALSO...if I had done that with the pic 3 run's...I doubt I would have HALF of what I have done so far....

BASICALLY..all I did ," instead of asking all of you for 3 digits like last time"  I went to your state and tried to find DEAD NUMBERS and generate the field from that....

I ASK ALL OF YOU NOT TO FORGET ONE FACT WHEN DEALING WITH THESE NUMBERS...Random, probability, chance, whatever you want to call it..can make what is dead and keep it dead for a little longer...

REMEMBER...THE ENTIRE STRING IS THE LOCK....but if you want to gamble...you can check your state and take HALF THE STRING which is about 6 STRAIGHTS...CHECK YOUR HISTORY...find 6 matches from the past and just play those....RANDOM HAS A BAD habit about repeating whatever is already running...but that is a GAMBLE...you find the 6 STRAIGHTS that has showed recently in the past say one year...IF THAT LONG and play just those...RANDOM CAN AND WILL in some states give up one of the 6 that are out the longest...so..if you play half you can mis the straight...I dont like to suggest shortcuts...but I know everybody is watching their pennies now...especially with Christmas coming up...

I am going to try and do all of Canadas next...HOPEFULLY I can get close to finishing them before tonight!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Illinois
    United States
    Member #99771
    October 31, 2010
    1391 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Lotterybraker, do you have a run for Illinois?

Glenn Dale
      United States
      Member #72252
      March 13, 2009
      1264 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Please do Maryland, Thank you

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for a life time"

The same might be said about winning lottery numbers. teaching players to pick their own might be faster.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

crosstimbers's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          TEXAS
          United States
          Member #128181
          May 18, 2012
          881 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to work as fast as I can...and TRYING TO BE AS CAREFUL as I can not to make any mistakes...so give me some time...but this is going to take me a little more time to get all the states done...not to mention it is time consuming..so..all of you that have asked me to do their state ..I will get to it....

I was going to make a pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN ALSO...if I had done that with the pic 3 run's...I doubt I would have HALF of what I have done so far....

BASICALLY..all I did ," instead of asking all of you for 3 digits like last time"  I went to your state and tried to find DEAD NUMBERS and generate the field from that....

I ASK ALL OF YOU NOT TO FORGET ONE FACT WHEN DEALING WITH THESE NUMBERS...Random, probability, chance, whatever you want to call it..can make what is dead and keep it dead for a little longer...

REMEMBER...THE ENTIRE STRING IS THE LOCK....but if you want to gamble...you can check your state and take HALF THE STRING which is about 6 STRAIGHTS...CHECK YOUR HISTORY...find 6 matches from the past and just play those....RANDOM HAS A BAD habit about repeating whatever is already running...but that is a GAMBLE...you find the 6 STRAIGHTS that has showed recently in the past say one year...IF THAT LONG and play just those...RANDOM CAN AND WILL in some states give up one of the 6 that are out the longest...so..if you play half you can mis the straight...I dont like to suggest shortcuts...but I know everybody is watching their pennies now...especially with Christmas coming up...

I am going to try and do all of Canadas next...HOPEFULLY I can get close to finishing them before tonight!!!!!

I know u r busy but will u be doing Texas ?
          Thanks for ur hard work
          Crosstimbers

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

CHECK THE PIC 3 FORUM...

ILLINOIS and MARYLAND both have been done already!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

crosstimbers's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
              TEXAS
              United States
              Member #128181
              May 18, 2012
              881 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

CHECK THE PIC 3 FORUM...

Thanks again

SCMOM's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                Lancaster SC
                United States
                Member #134267
                October 23, 2012
                137 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2012, 4:56 am - IP Logged

CHECK THE PIC 3 FORUM...

Anything for SC,, checked your lastest post and did not see anything..Thanks,,SCMOM

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                  Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #109243
                  April 9, 2011
                  31437 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

"I am going to try and do all of Canadas next...HOPEFULLY I can get close to finishing them before tonight!!!!!"

Take your time.They get done when they get done.

Everything you do for us is more than appreciated.

Take care of yourself first.

Thanks Again,

The Other LB

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

"I am going to try and do all of Canadas next...HOPEFULLY I can get close to finishing them before tonight!!!!!"

Take your time.They get done when they get done.

Everything you do for us is more than appreciated.

Take care of yourself first.

Thanks Again,

The Other LB

I think my brain has turned into MUSH...and I am only HALF way through....I took a shower a little while ago and shaved and cut myself and instead of blood coming out it was 0's and 1's.....hahahahaha

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for a life time"

The same might be said about winning lottery numbers. teaching players to pick their own might be faster.

I Agree!   I wish I knew how to pick my own numbers.

mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   I wish I knew how to pick my own numbers.

I wish someone would show me how to also...I actually drawed these numbers out of a hat....hahahaha...looks like the HAT TRICK is doing ok so far...hahahaha

I am just using 2 variables from the past is all...but this run creates some GREAT COMBOS...the more DIFFERENT VARIABLES YOU USE...the more combos it will create....so I try to limit what I use...no need in getting a FIELD THAT IS COMPLETELY overloaded...especially for the pic 3 game...

EACH first digit I chose produces either 9,10,11,or 12 combos..if you want to chase a box...except the basenumber run..it is 6 or 8 for a box hit...if you want to chase the STRAIGHTS...its double 9, double 10, double 11...or double 12...that is about 1/5 of all the straight possibilities dealing with each FIRST DIGIT...

I would much rather chase 20 instead of a 100 anyday...but thats just me....

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Good advice. Im trying to keep my pool of numbers small on the big games.