Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 11/1 - 11/30/2012

Topic closed. 642 replies. Last post 4 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 22 of 43
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm the worst!!! The clerks hate me!!

322 midday

It's time for me to quit CT....again! Lol!

Dont  quit  Maltz

I had the 159 box and the 322  ( backwards straight )  in the workouts last two  draws  ,  but didnt post either time

159 was in 18 numbers and the  223  was in 24 numbers

Didnt post  , as I figured people didnt want to look at that many numbers

Everytime I  try and get  them   down  to  less  ,  8  or  10  numbers  ,   I  filter the winner out many times

Trying to find a way around that  but  havent  yet

Today I did almost cut them down by  only  listing  the    numbers  with  the   3   in  them   ,    ( but wasnt sure it was gonna hit ) so didnt do it

Would have ony been  fourteen  numbers  total  that way  had I done it  and  the   223   would  have  still  been  in  there ( but I didnt do it ) so  it  dont  matter  now

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #109769
    April 19, 2011
    2111 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2012, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Dont  quit  Maltz

I had the 159 box and the 322  ( backwards straight )  in the workouts last two  draws  ,  but didnt post either time

159 was in 18 numbers and the  223  was in 24 numbers

Didnt post  , as I figured people didnt want to look at that many numbers

Everytime I  try and get  them   down  to  less  ,  8  or  10  numbers  ,   I  filter the winner out many times

Trying to find a way around that  but  havent  yet

Today I did almost cut them down by  only  listing  the    numbers  with  the   3   in  them   ,    ( but wasnt sure it was gonna hit ) so didnt do it

Would have ony been  fourteen  numbers  total  that way  had I done it  and  the   223   would  have  still  been  in  there ( but I didnt do it ) so  it  dont  matter  now

Gary, you should just go ahead and post the full list and let people filter it out on their own.  I've always been of the opinion that we do too much work on here and no one's really "learning" how to play on their own...  (newbies and lurkers). 

If you want to show how you'd filter, just put an asterisk by the ones that you think would be in the reduced list. 

Just a thought at least...

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Gary, you should just go ahead and post the full list and let people filter it out on their own.  I've always been of the opinion that we do too much work on here and no one's really "learning" how to play on their own...  (newbies and lurkers). 

If you want to show how you'd filter, just put an asterisk by the ones that you think would be in the reduced list. 

Just a thought at least...

Yes  thats   all   true  swngn

Not  much feedback  on  here    if  we  are  helping  anyone  or  not

Yes I used to list  the workouts and put the  *  by  the ones I felt would hit after filtering ( and many times they would be the ones that hit back then it seems )

But once again..............never  much  feedback  if  they were helping anyone back  then or not  either

I may just go  on  line  with them one of these days, as I believe I could play at a profit with them on there as there are usually  just  20   numbers  or  so

To  be  or  not  to   be.............that is the question  ( now where have I heard  that  before  )  Smile

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Yes  thats   all   true  swngn

Not  much feedback  on  here    if  we  are  helping  anyone  or  not

Yes I used to list  the workouts and put the  *  by  the ones I felt would hit after filtering ( and many times they would be the ones that hit back then it seems )

But once again..............never  much  feedback  if  they were helping anyone back  then or not  either

I may just go  on  line  with them one of these days, as I believe I could play at a profit with them on there as there are usually  just  20   numbers  or  so

To  be  or  not  to   be.............that is the question  ( now where have I heard  that  before  )  Smile

I've been saying it ever since I came onto the CT thread! :P  and I know Jonny's been saying it longer than that... Just do it!

I try to get my posts in well before the draw cuttoff (several hours)... give anyone who needs it a chance to take a look and compare.  I know we're getting views beyond the half dozen of us...

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I've been saying it ever since I came onto the CT thread! :P  and I know Jonny's been saying it longer than that... Just do it!

I try to get my posts in well before the draw cuttoff (several hours)... give anyone who needs it a chance to take a look and compare.  I know we're getting views beyond the half dozen of us...

Seems if I post early  anymore they hit a draw or two or three later

But if I post  half  hour or so before  the draw they hit next draw

Or if I dont post at all they hit next draw like last two draws

I dont know

Sometimes I dont  get  home in time to post  early

But I  do agree its best to post early  as possible to give people a   chance to take a look at them

Of course nothing  works all the time............but its amazing how certain ( and differant  ways )  by  differant people ........hit quite often on  here and we all  will have the same number

Compare  and  weed  them  down   too  one  ( or just a few  )  numbers and load up on  them , and then buy a farm  in  Texas   Smile

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Seeing   the   ole       11    pair   messing    around  (   but  no  promises  )

00  .................Yep..............still   out  there

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #109769
              April 19, 2011
              2111 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Seeing   the   ole       11    pair   messing    around  (   but  no  promises  )

00  .................Yep..............still   out  there

I ran a few that matched up with the anomalies... still holding out on 44x and 77x.  Haven't seen anything yet to tell me to drop them.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

New Anomalies

Couldn't sleep, so hopefully staring at numbers for a bit will help me drift off...

30x - 1,4,7,9.  I think these are the new positions for this one.  No guarantees tho...

98x/68x - 0,1,8.  Guess they're skimping on 3rds since the flip. ;-)

17x - 1,3,8,9.  This has missed 2 weeks, last attempt then I'm giving up on the spot.  Secondary setup supports this.

02x/05x - 0,1,2,5,6.  Again, missed 2 weeks, but it does that every now and then. 

80x - pick your favorite third.  I'm partial to 2,6,8,9.

01x - 0,1,8.  This missed last week, so it's possibly done?

08x - 1,2,4,7.  Missed the normal thirds last week. (Technically the next one hit...)

24x/54x - 5,7,8,9. 

00x - 4,8,9.  No guarantees here. 

52x or 67x (include flips) - 0,5,8,9 - should show in next 4 draws or dead.

Eve         402

02            24

402     Thumbs Up

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #64588
                  September 1, 2008
                  4261 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

700 777 614 411 911 320

Good Luck!
                  Remember to hold my posts for up to 4 days.
                  I often have to go back to them myself.Hippy

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2012, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

New Anomalies

Couldn't sleep, so hopefully staring at numbers for a bit will help me drift off...

30x - 1,4,7,9.  I think these are the new positions for this one.  No guarantees tho...

17x - 1,3,8,9.  This has missed 2 weeks, last attempt then I'm giving up on the spot.  Secondary setup supports this.

02x/05x - 0,1,2,5,6.  Again, missed 2 weeks, but it does that every now and then. 

08x - 1,2,4,7.  Missed the normal thirds last week. (Technically the next one hit...)

24x/54x - 5,7,8,9. 

Mid                522                            52X      Hurray!

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I   3rd.   the   motion  on   the    77

I got a triple  777  looking  at  me........but  I  doubt that will happen..........but I would for sure  watch  the  77 

My  main  pair  for  the  next  few  draws  though   is   the         33

And  there  are   No   Promises   it    will  show

I  would  list  a   3rd. digit  with  it........only trouble is ............ I have seen it  with just about  all of them

Last ......  I  will   put  these    pairs  up  here  looking  for  one  (   or  more  )  of  them  too maybe  show  in  the  next  few  draws   ( and for comparison   to  any  other pairs  or  info  on  the  thread  )

62  (  92  )           14     13

39*   ( 36  )      33*                            12      25             

( other double  pairs  I see  possible   are      99     66            55               (  distant    22    )

Mid     522

They     Merged                 25         22                  But     Late

Yesterday  Mid    322   

Today       Mid     522               (   22    lands  in   Both  exact  same  positions  as  yesterday  mid  )   What?

Greensboro
                        United States
                        Member #109769
                        April 19, 2011
                        2111 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Mid                522                            52X      Hurray!

I really didn't see the 22 back so fast, so I didnt bother to flip my 525... overthinking CT lately... :-(

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I really didn't see the 22 back so fast, so I didnt bother to flip my 525... overthinking CT lately... :-(

I  seldom  play  anymore ,  but I have had  the  backside  ( mate ) of doubles  make me  lose so much over the  years  , that anymore when I do play ( which is seldom ) and if I am playing a double (  I will always go  and make myself   put 50 cent box on the mate of it also ) even if I dont see it in the workouts

But I will have to agree with you also  swngn...........I was seeing  the  55    ( more than  the   22  coming  back   )    and   was  also   seeing  my  main  pairs     11     and   33    showing  instead of the  22  again 

Rascals

NY
                            United States
                            Member #127005
                            April 21, 2012
                            7022 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 145 147 368 456 568 689

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

New Anomalies

24x/54x - 5,7,8,9. 

Eve        426             24  9     (   flip  )

Good   Call      swngn

Page 22 of 43