Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Check your Numbers

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GTR1946's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #77407
July 22, 2009
34 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Had a real screw up today in Ohio Went to the Circle K to buy My lottery tickets,Had my card all filled out 4 cards gave them to the Lady.                                                                                                                                                                                             

The machine was running real slow printed 3 tickets but not the forth so the worker did it manually still no ticket, what seamed to take forever it printed.on my way. Watching the 12:30 draw low and behold # 349 came up.,Looking at my tickets first 3 for the midday Drawing and the fourth ticket with my five hundred Dollar Wining Number 349 Evening Drawing ??? SORRY NO CIGAR NO PAYDAY

If I didn't have bad luck I have no luck at all.  A rainy day in Cleveland.

Moral of the story is CHECK YOUR PRINTED TICKET for accuracy BEFORE leaving!!!!

GTR1946 

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

ouch

GTR1946's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #77407
      July 22, 2009
      34 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

That says it all !!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2012, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Bummer...

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40511 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Good luck tomarrow.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22934 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Had a real screw up today in Ohio Went to the Circle K to buy My lottery tickets,Had my card all filled out 4 cards gave them to the Lady.                                                                                                                                                                                             

The machine was running real slow printed 3 tickets but not the forth so the worker did it manually still no ticket, what seamed to take forever it printed.on my way. Watching the 12:30 draw low and behold # 349 came up.,Looking at my tickets first 3 for the midday Drawing and the fourth ticket with my five hundred Dollar Wining Number 349 Evening Drawing ??? SORRY NO CIGAR NO PAYDAY

If I didn't have bad luck I have no luck at all.  A rainy day in Cleveland.

Moral of the story is CHECK YOUR PRINTED TICKET for accuracy BEFORE leaving!!!!

GTR1946 

Puke

Okay so where is the ticket the machine read from the card for the day draw? Unless Ohio has found a way to

void upcoming winning numbers from playslips, it's out there somewhere. I wonder if, when you left, it spit it out

AFTER the night ticket.

Night is default, you put in a number it plays night, you have to ask for day and they have to punch

it in that way. Even if the machine was sluggish - ours are in PA too for the last few days - the reading

was in there.

So you paid for 3 day and 1 night ticket. I doubt there's a chance it's still at the store...if it did print, it might have

gotten mixed in with the next order. Or it may have seemed to come out of nowhere later and was cancelled. That

would be the best fate for the missing ticket.

One bright note...I did see a repeat in some all states of the same exact number from day. I hope it happens for you!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Sad