Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 pattern

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Cami27801.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cami27801's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Newport News, VA
United States
Member #133825
October 10, 2012
194 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, is pick 4 #'s drawing to drawing, or is it day to day/ evening to evening.  This would help me alot.

Just Me, CamiBlue Angel

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10162 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, is pick 4 #'s drawing to drawing, or is it day to day/ evening to evening.  This would help me alot.

From my experience playing in Georgia, the general pattern in the Pick 4 can be discerned on a calendar by making the following comparisons: 1) midday to midday, 2) evening to evening, 3) midday to evening, 4) evening to next day midday, 5) midday to following day evening, 6) midday previous week to midday current week, 7) evening previous week to evening current week. You never really know which way it will go but try to find a pattern that matches 2 or 3 different points of comparison.

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
      Pinecrest Sephardim
      United States
      Member #119068
      November 14, 2011
      1378 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

From my experience playing in Georgia, the general pattern in the Pick 4 can be discerned on a calendar by making the following comparisons: 1) midday to midday, 2) evening to evening, 3) midday to evening, 4) evening to next day midday, 5) midday to following day evening, 6) midday previous week to midday current week, 7) evening previous week to evening current week. You never really know which way it will go but try to find a pattern that matches 2 or 3 different points of comparison.

I Agree!

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

Cami27801's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Newport News, VA
        United States
        Member #133825
        October 10, 2012
        194 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2012, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Guys

Just Me, CamiBlue Angel