Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"The Least Lucky" Method.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1004 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I would think that asking the least lucky persons to choose your lottery combinations make sense. Say, you have 48 numbers, that can make eight 6 number tickets, so if those persons are really unlucky, they never guessed even one number, then if they pick for you 7 tickets, then 8th one, the leftover numbers, will have all the needed numbers! But, in reality, to guess one number is very easy, because it is chosen out of 48- 5(numbers companions in a winning combination)= 43 numbers. Since it is easy, it screws up guessing 6 numbers at once.

It seems that to develop ability not to guess even one number in several combinations but the last is essential to the winning. As you can see, being unlucky in lottery can be equal to being very lucky in lottery. It is two sided sward. People who hardly ever guess one number, simply did not reach their potential, because they, say, buy too few of the tickets, or do not use all of the numbers.

One can try and arrange that pets pick the numbers because they do not have understanding of numbers, while people have all those patterns in their mind for choosing numbers. Say, train a mice to do this. :) She naturally will choose balls that go most willingly into the round opening. But this is yet another method.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2012, 10:36 am - IP Logged

It depends on how the numbers are chosen. Random numbers seem to be less likly to be winners than ones chosen on purpose by someone who is trying to win. Try with two people and you will see.

United States
      Member #134627
      November 2, 2012
      1004 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:04 am - IP Logged

If this is so, then out of needed 8 combinations choose 7 by random method, say, mixing the plastic balls and removing created combinations, and then play only the combination that is leftover, the 8th one, last six balls. If you win, even little, then you were right.

Even more, try to use instead of balls cubes, because they have different dynamics when mixed, so there is very different randomness style.

United States
        Member #134627
        November 2, 2012
        1004 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:22 am - IP Logged

I want to make analogies to real life: people who feel they are unlucky or are considered to be unlucky are not, because they are simply underexposed to different experiences in life, or they are under-participating in things to be able to join into great luck. I'd encourage such people to come forth and start looking everywhere, in many directions of life, join in new experiences, be more involved, and great things will be bestowed upon them as if out of nowhere.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10390 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Truth be known, 99.99999999% of lottery players are unlucky if tickets purchased versus winners is the standard used.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I heard you were soliciting members for picking numbers for Florida's Fantasy 5.

How much are you proposing to charge them. What?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

I heard you were soliciting members for picking numbers for Florida's Fantasy 5.

How much are you proposing to charge them. What?

he/she is Not the Only one on here doing that, becareful of these scams folks. Yes Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2012, 8:31 am - IP Logged

he/she is Not the Only one on here doing that, becareful of these scams folks. Yes Nod

Spam  I like getting my daily spams from scams!   Hyper

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2012, 9:24 am - IP Logged

It depends on how the numbers are chosen. Random numbers seem to be less likly to be winners than ones chosen on purpose by someone who is trying to win. Try with two people and you will see.

^^^^^ is the best I see so far. Also, the more numbers involved, the harder it becomes to "trap" the number to be drawn in terms of permutations in a single position. Adjusting your numbers to the parameters which are most likely to occur will always be better than the "anything goes" method...at least with Pick3/4.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                    Member #134627
                    November 2, 2012
                    1004 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

First of all, I am not charging anyone anything, second of all, this is not scam, I present my calculations which I also use myself, and people are absolutely free to use them or not. No one is forcing anybody. Calm down people with your scam paranoia.

This is a game and not easy one to win. Why not try something that looks hopeful?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19895 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Truth be known, 99.99999999% of lottery players are unlucky if tickets purchased versus winners is the standard used.

Truth be known 5,502,140 of 175,223,510 possible PB combinations or 3.14% are winners.

Truth be known 4,405,086 of 175,711,536 possible MM combinations or 2.5% are winners.

Truth be known 260,624 of 13,983,816 possible 6/49 combinations or 1.8% are winners.

Truth be known 65,621 of 575,757 possible 5/39 combinations or 11.39% are winners.

Truth be known, it's not possible for 99.99999999 % of lottery players to be unlucky if tickets purchased versus winners is the standard used.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19895 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2012, 9:48 am - IP Logged

First of all, I am not charging anyone anything, second of all, this is not scam, I present my calculations which I also use myself, and people are absolutely free to use them or not. No one is forcing anybody. Calm down people with your scam paranoia.

This is a game and not easy one to win. Why not try something that looks hopeful?

What is suppose to be hopeful about repeating what losers do?  I doubt if even losers think that is a winning strategy.

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I'm going to assume you're discussing the PB and MM's games here, okay, and I will be very honest with you. PB and MM's are games of pure luck due to the total number count in a single position. As Ronnie316 has shown, it can be done with the right amount of money involved compiled with the typical high/low and odd/even strategies of Pick3/4. Think of these jackpot games as the little games on some really, really good steroids...that's all they are.

A while back, I entered some very old numbers for a little contest here and done fairly well. Those numbers were old QP's which I purchased on a whim and they actually hit on other draws as well...$10 worth. In these games, I'd rather be very lucky than very good because luck is very, very inexpensive...and it wins every single time. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

No worry U, I for one would be more than happy to pay you for some winning numbers.... 5 of 5 please.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19895 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2012, 10:23 am - IP Logged

No worry U, I for one would be more than happy to pay you for some winning numbers.... 5 of 5 please.

That might work.  You don't pay if you don't win.  Maybe they pay if you lose.

Evil Looking