Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Avoid Unlucky Patterns

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1001 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2012, 5:09 am - IP Logged

People often fallow certain pattern of the eye or a hand or mind when choosing numbers on lottery form. If this does not make you a winner, it is a bad habit. Forget the forms. If this  did not bring big wins before, try to change the pattern. Best way, probably, to just get needed amount of plastic balls and play them buy mixing  to simulate lottery game. Or, write numbers on pieces of paper  and choose similarly, by mixing after each chosen number, or not mixing, if you will. I am amazed that lottery company does not sell such kits so people can engage in more randomness, rather then fruitlessly following mental patterns.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19840 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2012, 5:40 am - IP Logged

see the Delete button @ the right top corner.Eek

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #134627
      November 2, 2012
      1001 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2012, 5:57 am - IP Logged

To come up with fresh combinations, pick numbers from the phone book, or the cars in a parking lot.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:01 am - IP Logged

To come up with fresh combinations, pick numbers from the phone book, or the cars in a parking lot.

I used a produce code from some black plums (4378), and scored $108 for a boxed pick 4 two months ago!   Hyper

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19840 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:29 am - IP Logged

I used a produce code from some black plums (4378), and scored $108 for a boxed pick 4 two months ago!   Hyper

i don't know why theres 2 of the same post but okayLOL,,

Good Job on ur WIN!! PartyCongrats!! PartyWhite Bounce

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

i don't know why theres 2 of the same post but okayLOL,,

Good Job on ur WIN!! PartyCongrats!! PartyWhite Bounce

Some of the newbies like to get their moneys worth, and double up on their posts!

United States
              Member #134627
              November 2, 2012
              1001 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2012, 7:42 am - IP Logged

It was just a mistake, I don't see how to remove one of them. I could now, but there is this cute "black plums" post.

Also, one Russian guy won jack pot by picking favorite pages of his favorite novel. And, since scientists say world consists of waves, like in music, then try music, count notes or the bits or something.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

It was just a mistake, I don't see how to remove one of them. I could now, but there is this cute "black plums" post.

Also, one Russian guy won jack pot by picking favorite pages of his favorite novel. And, since scientists say world consists of waves, like in music, then try music, count notes or the bits or something.

Next time I'm surfing the Hawaiian waves, I'm going to try counting the number of cute girls on the beach.

I will do this for six days, to come up with my six numbers. Hopefully there are a couple days of low counts, so I have a good number spread.  Thumbs Up