Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

collegem$ um in trouble w/ some crazy colors & sexual dreamin

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

now um hoping that my reality, dream, & lucid dreamin' don't upset anyone.  i just want numbers 4 my madness!

for several days i have been dreaming of squares, they r all related to the family of beige.  just had the whole house painted last year 4 thanks-givin' so it couldn't mean to paint again, plus i used the family of beige in the paint job last year.  when i am lookin' @numbers, tv r just music, um still seein' these colors.

now i think i can say, um like most women who lust after guy(s) but i don't keep quiet about it, i go south of the boarder w/it, i think um badd and nasty 2.Embarassed & GOD help the brother if he is really hand$um, he gone get $talked!  now u know one of my forbidden past-times....um tellin' this o the dream catcha's here in the hopes they understand this dream, but i gotta say, when i dream, i just keep on repeatin, ova & ova again.

i dreamed that i was having sex & smokin' a joint with ~The Rock~ no sh--! an ole friend, Sampson, Steve Austin, & Jacks (from S.O.Ns - Sons of Anarchy) we got so toasted & i was completely satisfied. 

in reaity, my phone rang and i woke up, still smellin' urbs, (weed, grass, or called marijuana)now get this, in this very moment, um still smellin' urbs, please don't tell me i need 2 smoke sum, um like clinton, did it back in the day...um still seein' the tiles of beige...and i ain't smokin' nonthing @the moment but a cig!  LOL...um clean and um sobber, just tryin' 2 win the lottery...that's all.
C, i cain't wait 2 c what pictures u gone find 4 this one! ~um LMAO~Green laugh

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6867 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Ducksafloat,

When we dream of the color beige. We may need to get back to basics. The bare essentials and barest form. 

The square has four corners. 

To dream of square means four sides to a problem or situation. It can also represent four periods of time and based on what else is going on in your life, a square can also represent confinement and a feeling of being closed in with no way of escape. To dream of a simple square means to stop moaning about and to start enjoying it. To dream of a square with many people means that you could have setbacks and difficulties.
    • words from the experience project....
    Below...from what's your sign.com

These kind of attributes cause the square symbol to be an anchor to the Hindu way of thought. Here we see squares representing the natural (structured) order of the universe.

We can branch off from there by observing the four-sided structures that surround us in our environment. Like:

• The four cardinal directions (north, south, east, west).
    • The four major season (winter, spring, summer, autumn).
    • The four cosmic elements (suns, moons, planets, stars).
    • The four common phases of human life (birth, child, adult, death).
    • The four prime elements (fire, earth, air, water).

All of these aspects combined (perhaps as a meditative tool, contemplating the square) invite us to do precisely what the square implies:

• Implement a plan,
    • Build on that plan and
    • Manifest ideas into our reality.

I like that fact that the square meaning building up on plan...an idea...yet maybe before all that plan you need a really good escape....The escape could be the plan as well...
    The second half of this dream means to me you need a good escape...
    A huge ride out. Something to forget about it all for just awhile. 
    A really nice fix...
    numbers next...

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I get those sometimes....

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6867 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Square beige toast...

Square: 244*542  pairs 04*24*74

Beige:  478*965    pairs 03*12*18

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6867 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

SONS OF ANARCHY Season 3 Promo Photos

Smoke: 9109 /1109

Marijuana: Single digit 7....312 

Sex:Single digit 3...156 and 3156

Seduce: Single digit...2..434

Tobacco: Single 5..516

Drugs: 9246

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged
              collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6867 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Wow what a dream Ducksafloat!

Generated Lottery Numbers

Word(s)/Phrase:  Just tryin' 2 win the lottery...that's all.  (Normalized)

Game:  Missouri Pick 4

Method 1:  9-2-9-9
              Method 2:  2-3-2-6
              Method 3:  9-7-4-1
              Method 4:  4-6-7-4
              Method 5:  1-4-9-5
              Method 6:  2-4-8-8

Generated Lottery Numbers

Word(s)/Phrase:  Just tryin' 2 win the lottery...that's all.  (Normalized)

Game:  Missouri Pick 3

Method 1:  5-0-4
              Method 2:  4-6-3
              Method 3:  1-5-0
              Method 4:  8-5-7
              Method 5:  9-6-2
              Method 6:  6-6-8

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6867 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

now um hoping that my reality, dream, & lucid dreamin' don't upset anyone.  i just want numbers 4 my madness!

for several days i have been dreaming of squares, they r all related to the family of beige.  just had the whole house painted last year 4 thanks-givin' so it couldn't mean to paint again, plus i used the family of beige in the paint job last year.  when i am lookin' @numbers, tv r just music, um still seein' these colors.

now i think i can say, um like most women who lust after guy(s) but i don't keep quiet about it, i go south of the boarder w/it, i think um badd and nasty 2.Embarassed & GOD help the brother if he is really hand$um, he gone get $talked!  now u know one of my forbidden past-times....um tellin' this o the dream catcha's here in the hopes they understand this dream, but i gotta say, when i dream, i just keep on repeatin, ova & ova again.

i dreamed that i was having sex & smokin' a joint with ~The Rock~ no sh--! an ole friend, Sampson, Steve Austin, & Jacks (from S.O.Ns - Sons of Anarchy) we got so toasted & i was completely satisfied. 

in reaity, my phone rang and i woke up, still smellin' urbs, (weed, grass, or called marijuana)now get this, in this very moment, um still smellin' urbs, please don't tell me i need 2 smoke sum, um like clinton, did it back in the day...um still seein' the tiles of beige...and i ain't smokin' nonthing @the moment but a cig!  LOL...um clean and um sobber, just tryin' 2 win the lottery...that's all.

In company of men:

actor: 489

wrestler: 9..243

best of luck...

Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8495 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

SONS OF ANARCHY Season 3 Promo Photos

Smoke: 9109 /1109

Marijuana: Single digit 7....312 

Sex:Single digit 3...156 and 3156

Seduce: Single digit...2..434

Tobacco: Single 5..516

Drugs: 9246

nah....that ain't my jax........this is..... 
                  copyin' every number u got!  and will let u know what i select.  thank u C.  i would cook his dinner EVERY NITE!  LOL!!

Wentzville, Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #2243
                    September 4, 2003
                    8495 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Wow what a dream Ducksafloat!

i know, um sorry Maloney, cain't help my dreams!  Green laughLOL!

Wentzville, Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #2243
                      September 4, 2003
                      8495 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

In company of men:

actor: 489

wrestler: 9..243

best of luck...

i'd get arrested 4 these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear, i luv the duck!  thank u so very much C!

u can sho' find the pictures!Green laugh

Wentzville, Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #2243
                        September 4, 2003
                        8495 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

C, right off, i know um gone play the 668.  hopefully i will make the eve3 cause i know i won't make the middle of the day.

Method 6: 6-6-8

Wentzville, Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #2243
                          September 4, 2003
                          8495 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

C, right off, i know um gone play the 668.  hopefully i will make the eve3 cause i know i won't make the middle of the day.

Method 6: 6-6-8

hey now C,

that's just 2 much rigAmaro! um still gone hold that 688.  i cain't get out but my friend, boonSlick gone play it up in town for me 2nite.

Missouri6889506

Wentzville, Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #2243
                            September 4, 2003
                            8495 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Ducksafloat,

When we dream of the color beige. We may need to get back to basics. The bare essentials and barest form. 

The square has four corners. 

To dream of square means four sides to a problem or situation. It can also represent four periods of time and based on what else is going on in your life, a square can also represent confinement and a feeling of being closed in with no way of escape. To dream of a simple square means to stop moaning about and to start enjoying it. To dream of a square with many people means that you could have setbacks and difficulties.
                            • words from the experience project....
                            Below...from what's your sign.com

These kind of attributes cause the square symbol to be an anchor to the Hindu way of thought. Here we see squares representing the natural (structured) order of the universe.

We can branch off from there by observing the four-sided structures that surround us in our environment. Like:

• The four cardinal directions (north, south, east, west).
                            • The four major season (winter, spring, summer, autumn).
                            • The four cosmic elements (suns, moons, planets, stars).
                            • The four common phases of human life (birth, child, adult, death).
                            • The four prime elements (fire, earth, air, water).

All of these aspects combined (perhaps as a meditative tool, contemplating the square) invite us to do precisely what the square implies:

• Implement a plan,
                            • Build on that plan and
                            • Manifest ideas into our reality.

I like that fact that the square meaning building up on plan...an idea...yet maybe before all that plan you need a really good escape....The escape could be the plan as well...
                            The second half of this dream means to me you need a good escape...
                            A huge ride out. Something to forget about it all for just awhile. 
                            A really nice fix...
                            numbers next...

hey now C,

u so connected its boo-boo-scary.......recently got n2 fungshi, in short, recently on my way back 2 basics.  currently rearangin furniture now.  thanks-givin' gone b here again and um really hopin Dez will b back in the states.  he really gives my food its due & always bring home a hand-ful of Soldiers that enjoy the eats 2!  un-like hislil' brother, who just wants all the deserts on the menu, a real junk eater! 

now um really liken' this section of the thread u got cause it makes me feel connected just readin' the junk.  it's astronomical!  um so glad i met u!  Lucky Me!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I had to revisit this post, the part about you having your house painted last year for Thanksgiving. Perhaps look at the #s that came out around that time last year. & also any events that touched you personally, that had the #s written on them. You will know.