Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy dream for ga

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by gsWinner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wendy67's avatar - disney32
georgia
United States
Member #35172
March 13, 2006
615 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I had a weird dream but throughout the dream bacon kept appearing. Someone was eating it from a bowl, then i was making bacon sandwiches, cooking bacon, and men snacking on bacon. Meaning and numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thx

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I had a weird dream but throughout the dream bacon kept appearing. Someone was eating it from a bowl, then i was making bacon sandwiches, cooking bacon, and men snacking on bacon. Meaning and numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thx

cooking 514 623 559 995

bacon 032 302 023 203 230 320

sandwich 872 372

men 883 085 033

bacon sandwich 280 760 2483 7283

Good Luck!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      615 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

thx lilthing love the 032 and the cash 4 numbers

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15855 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2012, 7:47 am - IP Logged

bacon   897   569   391   206   231   9475

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6846 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Wendy67,

You had me thinking about this dream. 

Don't know if you remember that commercial as a child.  It started coming out in 1977....It was a that 8 hour perfume...It was a beautiful blond and the same theme music. Theme music would come out: "I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan", " 'Cause I'm a woman - Enjoli!", etc. I thought wow..work, provide, be beautiful, be sexy and do it all wow!!  and still smell nice wow!! 

As an adult >>>> Not.

Let's start with the person with eating from the bowl. Bowl and bacon don't really fit..So to me something needs to change or transfer. The bowl kinda covers and protects, so what needs to uncover and unfold to come out, perhaps feelings and positive change.

Then your sand(wishes) ...and cooking ...There is some kinda pressure ans stress you are putting on yourself, trying to do two things a once.

The men in your dream could be a metaphor to you being determined to do something and headstrong to stack and do it all right.

The bacon can meaning something about your health. Maybe trying to do it all can be stessing your body some. I don't know. 

Bacon is okay to eat alone but it mostly more for adding flavor to the things we like and not so like...a shrimp wrap...bacon with broccoli. It has a strong odor can wake you up in the mornings and fill the whole home with Mom's fun cooking....(pancakes with bacon on top) (Thinking Sunday funday)

So..cause you are woman..and you can fry it up ...What do you have cooking?

See you like that 67

Bacon: 278

other bacon: 390*125*0159

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            615 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2012, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Thx collegem great insight. The 667 is my bd June 14,1967.

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              Tucker, GA
              United States
              Member #124289
              March 10, 2012
              5246 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Wendy67,

You had me thinking about this dream. 

Don't know if you remember that commercial as a child.  It started coming out in 1977....It was a that 8 hour perfume...It was a beautiful blond and the same theme music. Theme music would come out: "I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan", " 'Cause I'm a woman - Enjoli!", etc. I thought wow..work, provide, be beautiful, be sexy and do it all wow!!  and still smell nice wow!! 

As an adult >>>> Not.

Let's start with the person with eating from the bowl. Bowl and bacon don't really fit..So to me something needs to change or transfer. The bowl kinda covers and protects, so what needs to uncover and unfold to come out, perhaps feelings and positive change.

Then your sand(wishes) ...and cooking ...There is some kinda pressure ans stress you are putting on yourself, trying to do two things a once.

The men in your dream could be a metaphor to you being determined to do something and headstrong to stack and do it all right.

The bacon can meaning something about your health. Maybe trying to do it all can be stessing your body some. I don't know. 

Bacon is okay to eat alone but it mostly more for adding flavor to the things we like and not so like...a shrimp wrap...bacon with broccoli. It has a strong odor can wake you up in the mornings and fill the whole home with Mom's fun cooking....(pancakes with bacon on top) (Thinking Sunday funday)

So..cause you are woman..and you can fry it up ...What do you have cooking?

See you like that 67

Bacon: 278

other bacon: 390*125*0159

GA 11/12 early 5019 wtg collegem$