Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you won the Powerbal, would you help out others in need from a natural disaster?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Dakota
United States
Member #24149
October 19, 2005
23 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

There's this Zoe gal in some state where she wants to raise her siblings all by herself.

Strangers are already donating like 56,000 bucks to  Zoe and her siblings. Thats great but 56,000 aint gonna last that long.

if I won the Powerball right now  I would give Zoe and her siblings 5 or 6 million bucks so they dont have to struggle.

South Dakota
    United States
    Member #24149
    October 19, 2005
    23 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

i forgot to mention that this Zoe lost her parents to Hurricane Sandy

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19797 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2012, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

There's this Zoe gal in some state where she wants to raise her siblings all by herself.

Strangers are already donating like 56,000 bucks to  Zoe and her siblings. Thats great but 56,000 aint gonna last that long.

if I won the Powerball right now  I would give Zoe and her siblings 5 or 6 million bucks so they dont have to struggle.

i read about this it was sad, and her wish was Granted, she only ask for $5000.00 and got over $56,000.00 in less than a day, that should help them get started,, the kids will get Checks from SS for about $1000 each every month until they turned 18, if not more depending on what their parents had in there.. 

i think most people Give Donations Freely,,,  Winning the Lottery or Not....Blue Angel

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

i read about this it was sad, and her wish was Granted, she only ask for $5000.00 and got over $56,000.00 in less than a day, that should help them get started,, the kids will get Checks from SS for about $1000 each every month until they turned 18, if not more depending on what their parents had in there.. 

i think most people Give Donations Freely,,,  Winning the Lottery or Not....Blue Angel

I Agree!  Blue Angel

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

If I waited until I won a lottery jackpot to be charitable, I probably wouldn't ever help anyone.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

If I waited until I won a lottery jackpot to be charitable, I probably wouldn't ever help anyone.

Big Grin Santa

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Well usually I'd say "I have no problem saying NO!!" BUT this pulled at my heartstirngs  a little more or less because she wants to keep her family together......Usually kids that age are trying to carve up the insurance and estate...you know?? Anyways I wish her all the luck in the world....she seems to have the dedication to take care of business....