Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All or Nothing lottery

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Oso Grande.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #134682
November 3, 2012
5 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

This game is too hard to win and it cost too much to play! $2 a drawing is a rip off specail if u play every day 6 day a week 4 time a day like me! I spent $48 a week and only win back like $8 to $10 a week. the jackpot is only $250,000 and will never go up! i start to play this game when it first came out 2 month ago but now i will quick because is cost too much and 12 number is not easy to win! the drawing should only be $1 dollar a drawing that way u can affort to play 4 time a day and play everday. man look people don't win the jackpot everday maybe once a month or twice a month! but so far what i see how much money they are making from this game is alot! but i have see and heard many people complaint is to much $2 a dollar drawing is just a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

This game is too hard to win and it cost too much to play! $2 a drawing is a rip off specail if u play every day 6 day a week 4 time a day like me! I spent $48 a week and only win back like $8 to $10 a week. the jackpot is only $250,000 and will never go up! i start to play this game when it first came out 2 month ago but now i will quick because is cost too much and 12 number is not easy to win! the drawing should only be $1 dollar a drawing that way u can affort to play 4 time a day and play everday. man look people don't win the jackpot everday maybe once a month or twice a month! but so far what i see how much money they are making from this game is alot! but i have see and heard many people complaint is to much $2 a dollar drawing is just a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a suggestion CTROCK.

Although All or Nothing is $2 a draw, you might consider personally negotiating with the individual clerk/cashier.   Argue

Try to point out all the negatives of this price, as it effects your lifestyle in particular.

If further objections are received, you might consider duping the clerk with a counterfeit $2 bill.  Dupe Alert

Best of luck!  Lep

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Look at the positive side of it! Tomorrow that will be $3 and next year that will be $5. Be happy and get taxed!

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
        Member #134627
        November 2, 2012
        1001 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

If game is very hard to play, then it only makes sense to play in groups, since anyhow 250 millions too much for one person, who never been rich before. After you win with the group, then you can afford to play on your own. As of now, play game that has better odds, like FL Fantasy 5. This one you can play by yourself, because odds are better and there is not much to share with the group.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

If game is very hard to play, then it only makes sense to play in groups, since anyhow 250 millions too much for one person, who never been rich before. After you win with the group, then you can afford to play on your own. As of now, play game that has better odds, like FL Fantasy 5. This one you can play by yourself, because odds are better and there is not much to share with the group.

You wouldn't happen to know anybody we could send money to, to be in a group, would you?

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

You wouldn't happen to know anybody we could send money to, to be in a group, would you?

You can send money to me if you like.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #133462
              September 30, 2012
              5946 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

No bating scam artists on Sundays! You know the rules.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2012, 2:34 am - IP Logged

From the OP:

...the jackpot is only $250,000 and will never go up!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't want to share a jackpot of any size with a group of people who thought they couldn't afford a ticket on their own because there would those who only contributed some times and think those in the group a little better off should have covered them if the group ever won.   If I couldn't afford to play by myself then I wouldn't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #134682
                    November 3, 2012
                    5 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I will just stop playing this rig up game ! man if u win 8 number they only pay u the whole $2 dollar! is not easy to get 8 number!

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #133615
                      October 4, 2012
                      234 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I agree the game seems to be pretty difficult, however, It's 

no more difficult than the rest of them. The odds are 1 in 4.#%*

that you will get a winner. That is scratch off odds.

I bought 5 tickets for Powerball and didn't match but 1 number.

It wasn't a powerball so tough noogies for me I guess.

The game works on your psyche because you figure you hardly

ever match any numbers on the other lotteries so you expect

you will be just as unlucky with this one--hahahahahahaha

The problem I have with All or Nothing is you cannot chose the

time you want to play. I would play the night game every day if I

could buy the ticket when it's convenient. But you have to wait

until after the 6pm draw and I'm not around anywhere to buy

one at that time most days.