Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Its just too Crazy!!

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2012, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Well powerball is up to est. 185 million....and i actually laid my eyes on a......ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM........Ive never seen one in person and I didnt see the inside because it was just driving thru town...but it got me thinking....if I won a buttload of cash I think that would be my craziest purchase....which for one a Rolls is the car to be driven in....but cmon if you drop 350k on a car are you seriously gonna let ANYONE drive it??? Please..I dont think so....So I guess that's why the real rich the earned rich hate people like me LOL...Anyways what would be the CRAZIEST thing you think you would buy??

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2012, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Well powerball is up to est. 185 million....and i actually laid my eyes on a......ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM........Ive never seen one in person and I didnt see the inside because it was just driving thru town...but it got me thinking....if I won a buttload of cash I think that would be my craziest purchase....which for one a Rolls is the car to be driven in....but cmon if you drop 350k on a car are you seriously gonna let ANYONE drive it??? Please..I dont think so....So I guess that's why the real rich the earned rich hate people like me LOL...Anyways what would be the CRAZIEST thing you think you would buy??

Another winning Poweball ticket.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2657 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Another winning Poweball ticket.

Green laugh

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2012, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

Green laugh

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          917 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Nothing crazy as "crazy" depends on your frame of reference. I am sure those who can afford a Rolls Royce do not view it as a crazy purchase.  I always envision myself being Oprah Winfrey-Tiger Woods rich (that means I envision my wealth falling within the range of their wealth), so luxury purchases and investments would merely be par for the course. That said, I would follow Warren Buffett in not buying a multi-million dollar house. But to outsiders, my crazy purchases would be a Maybach or Bentley, and wholesale wardrobe replacement. I would not buy a Lear Jet, but I would also never fly coach ever again (can you say Net Jets, First class, Business class, status upgrades, etc.?)!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi b2 b, you have opened this discussion to more thinks than my mind can grasp at this moment. 

We will very much need the assistance of psykomo, on this topic.........

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Nothing crazy as "crazy" depends on your frame of reference. I am sure those who can afford a Rolls Royce do not view it as a crazy purchase.  I always envision myself being Oprah Winfrey-Tiger Woods rich (that means I envision my wealth falling within the range of their wealth), so luxury purchases and investments would merely be par for the course. That said, I would follow Warren Buffett in not buying a multi-million dollar house. But to outsiders, my crazy purchases would be a Maybach or Bentley, and wholesale wardrobe replacement. I would not buy a Lear Jet, but I would also never fly coach ever again (can you say Net Jets, First class, Business class, status upgrades, etc.?)!

I Agree! Tiger Woods will have a firm grasp on the meaning of "par for the course"

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Green laugh

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Green laugh

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Tiger Woods will have a firm grasp on the meaning of "par for the course"

I Agree!

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

As far as the car goes...... It sounds like something you would drive very slowly.....

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm just wondering if your "Crazy" thread will go over anywhere near as well as your "Angry" thread What?

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

You know..... after have death by car accident wished upon me I'm wondering if maybe a plane crash is in order here, or perhaps something more torturous such as being stuck in a burning building??What?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Any way....... I don't think its tooooo "crazy" if you want an expensive car...... I was watching a house showing on TV for a "smart" house overlooking Hollywood for $15 million. Sounded like a good deal......

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

My idea of "crazy" would be doing something stupid like going to Vegas on borrowed money before you ever even get the check for the winnings, because your "adviser" got you a loan and said "go have a good time"