Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tic Tac Toe

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Iama25.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Iama25's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Wilson
United States
Member #129361
June 16, 2012
14 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a good Tic Tac toe method for North Carolina?  If so could you please explian how it works.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a good Tic Tac toe method for North Carolina?  If so could you please explian how it works.

I have a workout that I use for Ohio  It is good for any State, but if  were you I would go over to Lottery Systems, Let me see what N.C. had you can take your winning number and get the number for tonite.  It doesn't always work, but I think it works the marjority of times, Lets see?   Ok you all had 100* Let me try my workout for N.C. with your winning number 100* Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I would be willing to bet it will work for tonite. Take the winning number and put it in the Middle. count from right to let. ok here is how it is done. them numbers could be Diagonal Horizonal Vertical they could come anyo old way. so lets see what you get to night, now I am not going to promise you it will work, but I do my workout everyday for Ohio. I have a suggestion since Bird mention money try the 405,123  or Play what you want?  If I like a prs. I will play prs. or if you have a workout see if you workout matches up with this Good Luck.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Wilson
      United States
      Member #129361
      June 16, 2012
      14 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I have a workout that I use for Ohio  It is good for any State, but if  were you I would go over to Lottery Systems, Let me see what N.C. had you can take your winning number and get the number for tonite.  It doesn't always work, but I think it works the marjority of times, Lets see?   Ok you all had 100* Let me try my workout for N.C. with your winning number 100* Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I would be willing to bet it will work for tonite. Take the winning number and put it in the Middle. count from right to let. ok here is how it is done. them numbers could be Diagonal Horizonal Vertical they could come anyo old way. so lets see what you get to night, now I am not going to promise you it will work, but I do my workout everyday for Ohio. I have a suggestion since Bird mention money try the 405,123  or Play what you want?  If I like a prs. I will play prs. or if you have a workout see if you workout matches up with this Good Luck.

Thanks Marcie.  Will try for a few days and let you know how things work out.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34151 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.  Will try for a few days and let you know how things work out.

I see you got a winner from the workout 301 comb. N.C.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Malden, Ma
          United States
          Member #116979
          September 24, 2011
          55 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Can you use this workout for MA alse. i can't hit any numbers these days. i always missed them. 1778 came out for the midday.

Wilson
            United States
            Member #129361
            June 16, 2012
            14 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Marcie

I tried your method for tic tac toe. I think I have it figure out.  No sure which number to put down when the sum comes up to a double digits.  Like 7+5= 12.

On Nov. 15 evening draw was 934 for NC.

1 9 0

3 3 2

5 4 4  Nov. 17 evening draw was 503  Nov. 18 day was 431.  What did I win  nothing.  Why, went out of town and didn't play them.  Now I know to play my numbers more than 2 draws in a row.  And not to leave home without them.

I,m going to play000 tonight.  I've been playing it for about a week.  Thanks again.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Marcie

I tried your method for tic tac toe. I think I have it figure out.  No sure which number to put down when the sum comes up to a double digits.  Like 7+5= 12.

On Nov. 15 evening draw was 934 for NC.

1 9 0

3 3 2

5 4 4  Nov. 17 evening draw was 503  Nov. 18 day was 431.  What did I win  nothing.  Why, went out of town and didn't play them.  Now I know to play my numbers more than 2 draws in a row.  And not to leave home without them.

I,m going to play000 tonight.  I've been playing it for about a week.  Thanks again.

Most of the times it does work but not every draw.   Test it..and compare with your own workout..

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34151 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

It doesn't matter about double digits you are working with the winning number  Lets see what you get tonite,in the middle and then count from right to left.   Ok you had 431... Midday you did get a winner in the workout.  You will not always get them to come actually V.H.D. sometimes they come any old way , but sometimes you won't get the whole numbers but you will get prs. so it is up to you to pick them.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34151 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2012, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Can you use this workout for MA alse. i can't hit any numbers these days. i always missed them. 1778 came out for the midday.

I don't do any pick 4 in a System just P. 3 go to Lottery Systems you might find something interesting there.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31361 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2012, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Ga. had 923

is this correct?  repeat digits ok?

love to nibble those micey feet.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Ga. had 923

is this correct?  repeat digits ok?

022/200   When you play a double be sure to play the other double because that is how it works sometimes just like it did here Ga. got 200  Yes that is correct, sorry for taking so  long to answer but yes, you have the right Idea that is how you do it.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31361 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

022/200   When you play a double be sure to play the other double because that is how it works sometimes just like it did here Ga. got 200  Yes that is correct, sorry for taking so  long to answer but yes, you have the right Idea that is how you do it.

Thank you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Malden, Ma
                          United States
                          Member #116979
                          September 24, 2011
                          55 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

ok thank you Marcie

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34151 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

ok thank you Marcie

Your welcome, you can get the Pick 4 out of the workout sometimes

Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #129361
                              June 16, 2012
                              14 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok, So 431 came out in Nc 11/18/12 day

on 11/20/12 day 486 came out from that workout.  On 11/21/12 evening 694 came out from that same workout.    Some times the #s are coming out about 2 or 3draws from the work out.  Usually within a week 3 #s have came out from the same workout.  Just have to learn which one to eliminate.

Thanks  maybe we can find a way to fine tone this method.