Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any significance to ants and money?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #58739
February 24, 2008
59 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I work in retail.. and two times with two different customers, they pulled out their money, placed it on the counter and a single ant crawled out from it and on to the counter. Days apart too. The first ant was killed and im pretty sure there is not an ant infestation in the area.

Any numerology or mystical meaning to this?

Thanks for any insight.

Luck is the residue of design.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    7020 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I work in retail.. and two times with two different customers, they pulled out their money, placed it on the counter and a single ant crawled out from it and on to the counter. Days apart too. The first ant was killed and im pretty sure there is not an ant infestation in the area.

Thanks for any insight.

Zxchris..

Many times in the search this no came 049 and 879 combo. Thought that was odd after seeing your age.

I thought this number was interesting 6996...

Ants in short are just hard workers, work as a team to get the job done.

In your case , those who handed you the money from their wallets, are giving you their hard earned money.

And you must just receiving the message that you are working hard to earn a living. ....just giving you a reminder in mirror form.

Don't forget 015 means two of everything.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2012, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks for any insight.

start of the series combos --- numbers 123, 1230, 012, 013, 023, good numbers for pick/cash 3 and 4

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        7020 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Zxchris..

Many times in the search this no came 049 and 879 combo. Thought that was odd after seeing your age.

I thought this number was interesting 6996...

Ants in short are just hard workers, work as a team to get the job done.

In your case , those who handed you the money from their wallets, are giving you their hard earned money.

And you must just receiving the message that you are working hard to earn a living. ....just giving you a reminder in mirror form.

Don't forget 015 means two of everything.

Texas.

Str8

Night Game

Zxchris, Your post caught my attention and there was an immediate connection somehow.  I am a softy when it comes to something I can relate to in more ways than just one.  After double checking my abc's, I was surprise how much. 

TurkeyHappy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!Turkey

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.