Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Wisconsin different?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132291
August 31, 2012
20 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I've spent some time with a lot of the Pick3 systems that have been discussed on this board 

but I don't see how these systems work for Wisconsin at all.  Perhaps they do work for other states. 

But I've gone through the math in many of the postings, and they almost never predict the hit 

so, I'm just wondering if Wisconsin might be different?  are these systems working for other states?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2012, 1:15 am - IP Logged

I've spent some time with a lot of the Pick3 systems that have been discussed on this board 

but I don't see how these systems work for Wisconsin at all.  Perhaps they do work for other states. 

But I've gone through the math in many of the postings, and they almost never predict the hit 

so, I'm just wondering if Wisconsin might be different?  are these systems working for other states?

Pick3 games are doing well in every state, if any of those systems worked anywhere, Pick3 games would be out of business somewhere.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
      United States
      Member #133615
      October 4, 2012
      234 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't think Wisconsin is any different than any other state. Most of what

I see here (and I could be wrong) is if you throw enough numbers up

something is bound to hit.

One method put out about 90 for Texas and some of the numbers hit

but how do you make a profit with that many numbers and how to you

narrow it down to just the few that hit.

One the other hand I see some Wisconsin people wearing hats made

of cheese and maybe the lottery balls are also made of cheese--just a

thought--hahahahaha

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Don't believe anybody that says they have a profitable system when it comes to lottery. The only system that is 100% guaranteed is to buy all the combinations for the Pick3. That is from 001-999. The problem with doing this is that you will spend more than you will win thereby defeating the purporse of playing.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

luckybamboo,

As has been said in this thread take some of this stuff with a grain of salt.

Always remember anybody can hit a dart board with a shotgun.

See Milo Mindbinder's line in my sig.

Along with playing all the combinations, as maringoman pointed out, the other sure way of winning is to book the action - but only the state can do that legally.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3053 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2012, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Only difference I see is that Wisconsin draws Pick 3 once a day.

The few Pick 3 systems I have seen are for states that draw twice a day so I see

predictions with two set of numbers, for day and night drawings.