Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take me under your wing. I wanna take this up as my new hobby.

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
trenton, nj
United States
Member #133555
October 3, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2012, 5:48 am - IP Logged

I just want to find someone that can teach me the ropes of lottery post and playing the lottery.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2657 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

welcome 2 the asylum for lottery addicts

buckle in and enjoy the mysteriesLep

plenty of great friends to be made and blogs to read

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3693 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2012, 7:47 am - IP Logged

I just want to find someone that can teach me the ropes of lottery post and playing the lottery.

The best advice I can offer you is to play regularly (but dont over spend on it, play only what you can afford to lose) and to be patient.  Most people after winning large amounts of money have something in common.  And that is they made a statement like this;

"I've been playing for years but I hardly ever won anything"

Know that the odds of losing are far better than the odds of winning. So losing is normal, most people lose more often than they win. Be optimistic and keep a postive attitude about winning, because winning is certainly possible.  People just like you win everyday.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Ok, Lets go.......

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Ok, Lets go.......

Ronnie316 is the go to guy here at LP Staylor!  Hat

He has all the answers, keys, systems, short cuts, combinations and cheat sheets you'll ever need to becoming a very successful lottery player.  Conehead

I am uncertain of his current fees or commission structure at this time. What?

If you were to PM him, I'm sure he would be willing to go over those minor incidentals with you.  Group Hug

Best of luck, and welcome aboard the asylum train!!   Hyper

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

This is correct....... And don't let the "regular" status fool you, I have been around a long time. Jester

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

This is correct....... And don't let the "regular" status fool you, I have been around a long time. Jester

He's just a "regular" guy........and that's what makes him so special!  Big Grin Santa

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40320 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, First of all what game are you interested in ? Second, get a real avatar, third, upgrade your membership, lottery post has extensive research tools here for any game you want to play, I myself am a 3 digit player, I play sums and pairs, the inspect, deflate and search past results tools, have helped me improve my game, I think your allowed to use them free 10 times , so I recommend you try them, once you get good at predicting, and it does take time to perfect your strategy, you won't need to be under anyones wing, you'll be the wing, Good Luck.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, First of all what game are you interested in ? Second, get a real avatar, third, upgrade your membership, lottery post has extensive research tools here for any game you want to play, I myself am a 3 digit player, I play sums and pairs, the inspect, deflate and search past results tools, have helped me improve my game, I think your allowed to use them free 10 times , so I recommend you try them, once you get good at predicting, and it does take time to perfect your strategy, you won't need to be under anyones wing, you'll be the wing, Good Luck.

Wow..... FREE tutelage. sully16, may be the kindest of all LP members I think........Big Grin

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Wow..... FREE tutelage. sully16, may be the kindest of all LP members I think........Big Grin

Must be some residual carry over from the Black Friday syndrome.  Big Grin Angel

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Must be some residual carry over from the Black Friday syndrome.  Big Grin Angel

She prolly dint spend $7k yesterday like yours trully was apt to do..........Roll Eyes

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:40 am - IP Logged

She prolly dint spend $7k yesterday like yours trully was apt to do..........Roll Eyes

I never shop. The best gifts are always from the heart.  Lover

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I never shop. The best gifts are always from the heart.  Lover

Somehow Im not surprised mcginnin56, perhaps one of those homemade cards every now and again...What?

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Somehow Im not surprised mcginnin56, perhaps one of those homemade cards every now and again...What?

E-mails and voice-mails are so much more meaningful and cheaper.  Wink

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

E-mails and voice-mails are so much more meaningful and cheaper.  Wink

Excellent choice Sounds like you could reduce time invested, down to about 10-12 seconds... very smart.