Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Doesnt Know

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135278
November 20, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2012, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Random doesnt know my predictions is based on that,I will admit that i said i wasnt playing the powerball.

Well people i will tell u that isnt true with a hefty jackpot of 315 million i had to thorw a couple of bullets.

I threw my arsenal at the powerball and missed for people that knowwho i am they know,

that i went past what i said to be true on what i thought about the powerball.

I will tell u this people random doesnt know as in meaning it doesnt know what to do or not to do.

So with that said peace to the winner of this jackpot who ever win well deserves this jackpot this is ur number

ur destiny peace too u i bow out .

I gave it my all just too realize random doesnt know.

Peace and good luck too all

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40402 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2012, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Chance favors the prepared mind. An educated guess is better than no guess at all.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
      Member #135278
      November 20, 2012
      85 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Im gonna have to playjerize that sully i likes that i cant spell i know thats not how u spell playjerzie but if u read it its the same thing im going camping im done lol with some oddles and noodles and a oil light by the camp fire

United States
        Member #135278
        November 20, 2012
        85 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Since im not playing this powerball no matter how much money is involved  im gonna gonna u guys some numbers.

The number for the first ball should be 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. 17 havent seen that number either for the first numbers.

Well 17 for all ur numbers i guess not in first spot no its has to come down it has to come in the singles it has too.

My guess for the first number its gonna be 1 for sure.

I got a question for everyone out there that pool their numbers.

Like when u get down too ur last bit of money ur gonna play with those numbers.

Do u close it all the way down like say for instance u pool 30 numbers do u slowly close it down too the point where

ur using less of those numbers like blacken out others slowly but surely?

United States
          Member #135278
          November 20, 2012
          85 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok my last post then im retiring this account and my presence on this fourm i fall short too many times.

The key is too make me think im doing nothing right to figure out what im doing correct?

But i know this so i go levels deeper and deeper and deeper so gl luck too all the people

i got more findings too do.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

These are all your spell check choices for  playjerzie..... 

playjerise 

plagiarize 

playgoers   

players 

playgoer's 

polarize

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Since im not playing this powerball no matter how much money is involved  im gonna gonna u guys some numbers.

The number for the first ball should be 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. 17 havent seen that number either for the first numbers.

Well 17 for all ur numbers i guess not in first spot no its has to come down it has to come in the singles it has too.

My guess for the first number its gonna be 1 for sure.

I got a question for everyone out there that pool their numbers.

Like when u get down too ur last bit of money ur gonna play with those numbers.

Do u close it all the way down like say for instance u pool 30 numbers do u slowly close it down too the point where

ur using less of those numbers like blacken out others slowly but surely?

Have fun camping........

United States
                Member #135278
                November 20, 2012
                85 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Ok my for sure last post i have understand on why i might never get a win its ok with me im fine with that.

But once u get past the basics u get a understand on why u guys wouldnt understand.

I know why i might never get a win but when u know u can win its conflicting.

Thats fine with me i always got options b cause u figure if u can crack the lottery combination

to better ur odds then its not profitable and it can never bee too the point where

u let some1 believe they can do this multiple times its not reality.

So with that said i dont care i dont care.

I will just go back gambling and build a bankroll

Peace Love And  happiness 1

To Whom it concerns, I earned this i didnt cut any corners i didnt have any insight i earned it i started with my mind and some paper and built myself up

if u eearn it its urs remember that.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                  nc
                  United States
                  Member #99520
                  October 26, 2010
                  375 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

???

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

???

What?

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40402 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Im gonna have to playjerize that sully i likes that i cant spell i know thats not how u spell playjerzie but if u read it its the same thing im going camping im done lol with some oddles and noodles and a oil light by the camp fire

Thats okay Lotteryworker2, Good luck to you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok my for sure last post i have understand on why i might never get a win its ok with me im fine with that.

But once u get past the basics u get a understand on why u guys wouldnt understand.

Thats fine with me i always got options b cause u figure if u can crack the lottery combination

to better ur odds then its not profitable and it can never bee too the point where

To Whom it concerns, I earned this i didnt cut any corners i didnt have any insight i earned it i started with my mind and some paper and built myself up

"To Whom it concerns, I earned this i didnt cut any corners i didnt have any insight i earned it i started with my mind and some paper and built myself up"

You'll find most people aren't concerned about anything that has no value to them personally.  What ever you have earned has value only to you.  Good luck to you and may your earnings double many times over and be of even greater value to you in the future. Naughty

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Friend, I kinda understand what you're saying here. What you're describing here is the luck of the draw to your favor in the event that you've won, and, is absolutely reasonable. On the other hand, it seems you've also discovered the true odds against you after some sort of numerical revelation...and it's discouraged you some how. Listen buddy, EVERY PERSON on this forum has, or, is experiencing the exact same thing, okay. The MM's and PB are games which you must simply roll with the punches whenever you play. You cannot go into this with such mentalities of, "I have to win tonight, "If I don't win tonight, I'm gonna quit playin', "It's my turn", "The last winner had only played for their third time and won and here I've played for years", etc. etc. etc. 

The big games don't tolerate that...and they don't discriminate in any shape, form, or fashion. Most players that have won weren't really even trying, and, some even forgot that they even played. Just relax and have fun with it...you don't force manifestation, you just ALLOW it. Good luck!Patriot

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19771 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Well people i will tell u that isnt true

Thumbs Up we already know nothing you say is true!!!!!!!!!!  Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman