Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My P3 Picks for 11/27/2012 EVENING

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ThreeFish$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2012, 10:32 am - IP Logged
    ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
    Brooklet, GA
    United States
    Member #105331
    January 29, 2011
    17077 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Jack been missing you on the Georgia thread!!!I see you have a new thread that is where you have been.Good Luck!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2012, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Jack been missing you on the Georgia thread!!!I see you have a new thread that is where you have been.Good Luck!!!

Sometimes I get tired of doing so much work to try to help people and post in the different state threads.  That's when I do this type of post.  Always check my predictions on the prediction page.  That is where I try different things hoping to find something that produces winners!  I had a lot of time on my hands...not flying until this afternoon and evening today.

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
        Brooklet, GA
        United States
        Member #105331
        January 29, 2011
        17077 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I get tired of doing so much work to try to help people and post in the different state threads.  That's when I do this type of post.  Always check my predictions on the prediction page.  That is where I try different things hoping to find something that produces winners!  I had a lot of time on my hands...not flying until this afternoon and evening today.

Okay Jack great job as always!!! I see you always trying different things to help us out it is appreciated.  I try different workouts too since I can't figure pairs LOL!!!Haven't learned that one yet, it would have to be in a workout since that is just about what I do . Have a great day!!!Threefish

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink