Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which combinations to prefer?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Uluska.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1004 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

When making a wheel I then check every combination , to see if they already came up before.  Ok, I then discard those that already happenned. What do I do with the rets of them? Some had 4 out of 5 numbers from 1 to several times. Some had only 3 out of 5 numbers matched, ever.  If I choose those that had 4 out of 5 matched, does it mean I am 1 number next to hitting 5 out of 5? Or should I choose less successful but more plentiful 3 out of 5 matches? Who thinks what?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Once you decide to wheel your numbers you are stuck with the results if you want the coverage and guarantee that wheeling promises.  The only choice you have if you don't like the results is to start over and put your numbers into the wheel in a different order.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #134627
      November 2, 2012
      1004 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

No, no, no, when I make wheels, I am not stuck with them. I can choose among wheels amount of tickets I can afford. It's just I want to be sure which ones to choose. I think 4 out of 5 match is still relatively rare, so it is better to stay away from such combinations.

When I made a wheel, say, 21 combinations, I will discard those that already happenned in this game's history. If such combinations are found, I discard them, that leaves me with lesser amount of tickets to buy. However, if nothing is to discard, there are still differences among combinations, as I said before. Some had 4 numbers matched in history of this game, some only had 3 numbers matched. Which ones should I go with? 

I wanted to do such checking for Power Ball, but they do not have checking system set up like Fantasy 5 does. Power Ball has different system of checking, very inconvenient.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

No, no, no, when I make wheels, I am not stuck with them. I can choose among wheels amount of tickets I can afford. It's just I want to be sure which ones to choose. I think 4 out of 5 match is still relatively rare, so it is better to stay away from such combinations.

When I made a wheel, say, 21 combinations, I will discard those that already happenned in this game's history. If such combinations are found, I discard them, that leaves me with lesser amount of tickets to buy. However, if nothing is to discard, there are still differences among combinations, as I said before. Some had 4 numbers matched in history of this game, some only had 3 numbers matched. Which ones should I go with? 

I wanted to do such checking for Power Ball, but they do not have checking system set up like Fantasy 5 does. Power Ball has different system of checking, very inconvenient.

If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #134627
          November 2, 2012
          1004 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I don't know the answer, I am only making guesses. I hope someone out there can share their experience about it.