Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 1:26 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who thinks pb or mm will be hit this weekend?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
cornwall,ct
United States
Member #102636
December 23, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they will let the jackpots be won back to back since both have been hit in the same week. Not enough attention would be given if they did. The media and the lottery love a big story. Wow all the tickets that were purchased and only two had the same numbers. Just like the large mm jackpot only three tickets with the same numbers. Smells more fishy than long john silvers to me.

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #4170
    March 27, 2004
    103 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they will let the jackpots be won back to back since both have been hit in the same week. Not enough attention would be given if they did. The media and the lottery love a big story. Wow all the tickets that were purchased and only two had the same numbers. Just like the large mm jackpot only three tickets with the same numbers. Smells more fishy than long john silvers to me.

Probably not but anything can happen

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
      upstate NY
      United States
      Member #108791
      March 31, 2011
      549 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2012, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

You're not one of those moe-rons who believes the lotteries can pre-determine the number of winners and their locations and then choose the combinations to match, are you?

Patriot

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

You're not one of those moe-rons who believes the lotteries can pre-determine the number of winners and their locations and then choose the combinations to match, are you?

Cmon.......it's not "moe-ron"...........it's mar-roon