Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 12/1 - 12/31/2012

Topic closed. 1004 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Greatmaltz.

Page 30 of 67
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Well............there she is........gone  again..............already off line ......right while I was talking  too her   Mad

Smile

Khobbs's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CT
    United States
    Member #136228
    December 6, 2012
    203 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

HAHA LOL

You guys still like 7s for tonight?

I do.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

HAHA LOL

I do.

LOL   Thumbs Up

That   CTNY   girl  is  a  hard  pup  too  keep  under  the porch   Khobbs   ( as we say here in the  Country  )   Smile

She  is  a  good   one  though 

7  looks  decent

I  like  582   247    632   320  329   256  125  312  693    826  895  785  935        974  759

Dont hold me too it.......just guessing  off the top of my head

I have seen  257  follow  357  in  Ky. before............and I have seen the 357 come back quick also

Whenever  you  see  the   257  or  357  watch  for its return in a few draws  ( happened in ky. mid day today and I knew to watch for that and still missed  it )

They  like to come back and they like to follow each  other

No  Promises

Havent checked the workouts  yet

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
        Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

HAHA LOL

I do.

I like 77's all week.  =)

I'm looking for another anomaly hit soon though.

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I like 77's all week.  =)

I'm looking for another anomaly hit soon though.

Looks  good  off   that   357   swngn

clinton, ct
            United States
            Member #94592
            July 23, 2010
            177 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

33X out at night since 9/4 over three months, you guys been showin 33 in the workouts all week....I am just sayin and now a three pops in the day draw?

ok so 338 388 139 357 234 321 263 013 380 666 990 33x sbf is what i see tonight....freind of mine just called and said he had a hard 238 in his work outs.

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #109769
              April 19, 2011
              2111 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

33X out at night since 9/4 over three months, you guys been showin 33 in the workouts all week....I am just sayin and now a three pops in the day draw?

ok so 338 388 139 357 234 321 263 013 380 666 990 33x sbf is what i see tonight....freind of mine just called and said he had a hard 238 in his work outs.

Personally, I don't put a lot of stock in measuring day vs. evening anymore than a few weeks at a time, at best.  Especially in looking for missing structures like a single pair.  I treat the game as one continuous game, and not two separate ones.  Works for me, but that's my playstyle. 

My own personal thought is the more you look at things and find reasons to justify a play, it'll justify spending (and likely losing) more money. I can't tell you the number of times I've either researched my way out of a play or researched my way into a massive loss.  Usually my most winning plays are things that I don't spend a lot of time looking at. 

Take DC for example.  I saw something calling for 74x.  I only played 774/447 in combo form and hit.  I picked this up yesterday, so I spent a grand total of $9 to win $450.

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

clinton, ct
                United States
                Member #94592
                July 23, 2010
                177 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I don't put a lot of stock in measuring day vs. evening anymore than a few weeks at a time, at best.  Especially in looking for missing structures like a single pair.  I treat the game as one continuous game, and not two separate ones.  Works for me, but that's my playstyle. 

My own personal thought is the more you look at things and find reasons to justify a play, it'll justify spending (and likely losing) more money. I can't tell you the number of times I've either researched my way out of a play or researched my way into a massive loss.  Usually my most winning plays are things that I don't spend a lot of time looking at. 

Take DC for example.  I saw something calling for 74x.  I only played 774/447 in combo form and hit.  I picked this up yesterday, so I spent a grand total of $9 to win $450.

thanks for your opinion and congrats on your win in DC

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                  United States
                  Member #98740
                  October 13, 2010
                  5432 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Well............there she is........gone  again..............already off line ......right while I was talking  too her   Mad

Smile

ahahahahahaha....uh uh...Blame Todd!! As soon as I was about to reply to your "wife joke"

Todd decided to sweep!! lol.. Im Here!!! SmileHurray!

Yes that 7 should double up soon..I agree!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #109769
                    April 19, 2011
                    2111 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks for your opinion and congrats on your win in DC

Thanks.  =)   Realize I didn't post that as validation/gloating for a win, but just that KISS (keep it simple silly) is often the best way to go. 

I've experimented with a lot of different stuff in the couple of years I've been playing, and finding patterns is often the easiest way to go (path of least resistance, whatever).  It also helps when you're playing more than one state. 

Again, just my opinion.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

sweet job!!

Welcome back CTNY!!Hurray!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                        Member #98740
                        October 13, 2010
                        5432 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

sweet job!!

Welcome back CTNY!!Hurray!

Hi JB See Ya!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                          Member #17834
                          June 28, 2005
                          2083 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey (=

Spending some time in Connecticut so Im back!! Wink

Let me know if okay to post the P4 also..Uncle Tek know I love my P4!!

HI CTNY welcome back to the CT board....

Your more than wecome to post P4 on here....I have been on a quad hunt for the last week or so...

Looking for 0000...The p4 keeps stealing the 00's from the p3

Good example...we have all been looking for 00 and then on the 8th & 9th we had 1003 then 0023

Any insight would be great!!!!

PP

United States
                            Member #98740
                            October 13, 2010
                            5432 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

HI CTNY welcome back to the CT board....

Your more than wecome to post P4 on here....I have been on a quad hunt for the last week or so...

Looking for 0000...The p4 keeps stealing the 00's from the p3

Good example...we have all been looking for 00 and then on the 8th & 9th we had 1003 then 0023

Any insight would be great!!!!

PP

Yes I remembered tht happening earlier this yr also! 

Gotta go take a look and see if the game still follow the rules..then ill start posting some P4

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                              Member #17834
                              June 28, 2005
                              2083 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

9 out of 10x I win spending small amounts...when I get anoxious I don't think right drop 20 or 30 bucks and loose it all...

Last win spent $7 won 133.50 off of 388

You don't have to spend a lot to win...greedyness gets you nothing in this game/world...that's what they want you to do...

Just a thought...

PP

Page 30 of 67