Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

December Gifts

Topic closed. 514 replies. Last post 4 years ago by seadrink.

Page 17 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
C SPARROW's avatar - gnome1
CINCINNATI OHIO
United States
Member #114354
July 29, 2011
164 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

GET READY,  We stated today that these would continue to fall.

FLORIDA   774   STR88888888888888888888888888 

DELAWARE 730

Maryland    320 str888888888.             I was looking for  a 5 in MD 

66 65 69 12 32    *11*

OHIO   118

Hay Bigdsing; Ohio hit 118 had 112,011, missed it but new it was comeing,well i will get them and do the dance,but for now next pair should be 12,i hope, What do you think. Thanks very much!!!!

Congrads to all winners get that xmas Money!!!Party

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    14833 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey  Janice, I know you are looking down and laughing because your Numbes hit  your Home in ATLANTA.    R.I.P Blue Angel sis.

I told you GANo No you would pay str88888.    It just happened to be with Jancie Numbers.   

ATLANTA GA   1-4-7    STR8888888888

Hey..bidg...how ya doing...good to see you back again....I know you were really excited  when Ga hit your number tonite...but it wasn't  147  str8....Ga tonite was   417......sorry....Disapprove..but I hope you caught it anyway...do you see anything good for PA....?

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
      Brooklet, GA
      United States
      Member #105331
      January 29, 2011
      17004 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

OH   NO GA. No No  Perhaps you think that you have changed with a new director Of LotteryYes Nod 

But we Came to Win and it is time that you STR888  Paid the players in Ga. 

We need to get some serious shopping done ta-day!Rudolph

GA IS IN THE HOUSE BIGS!!!That is right bigdsing we need to do some serious shopping ta-day!Rudolph So be nice GA and let us get some money!!!I predicted the 417 straight tonight!!!     417 Fell in GA!!!What pair should we look for next bigs?

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
        Brooklet, GA
        United States
        Member #105331
        January 29, 2011
        17004 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

@ Threefish$           I know you wrote all the numbers down for ga. I pray you got paid with the favorite.

bigdsing, I did write them down and I posted 417 straight on my Journey for GA.  I have been calling it for 3 or 4 days and the night I don't play it falls.  It is all good!!!God Bless you and your sister's  number.  My mother's death day 12/10/79!!! That will return 417!!!Good Luck!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Hey..bidg...how ya doing...good to see you back again....I know you were really excited  when Ga hit your number tonite...but it wasn't  147  str8....Ga tonite was   417......sorry....Disapprove..but I hope you caught it anyway...do you see anything good for PA....?

Hey DEE88, I know, I know, I was on the phone with family braggin about the hit and then they let me know they placed it box as well.

Old age , old age..I tell yaLOL.  Still excited because it playedYes Nod.  Now  we have to slam a number to make up for it.  We were ready

to pack a bag and take a trip...Big Smile  We will look for you.  Pm you if anything LOOKs real good.   Catching the pairs but not full sets.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I would  look for the  11, but we have been wrong before, look at the missing digits for mid before anything else. Do not dissmiss

the  111 to OHIO. Often Ohio will get a run of the same pairs 3 or 4 times a month. Kentucky is like this with the 38 pair. We have seen

months where it has hit 5 times.  Sometimes we see a number hit and forget about it. 11 is still good for OHIO till the end of DEC.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

kreative1's avatar - flower2
              NE PA
              United States
              Member #127838
              May 10, 2012
              1230 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hey DEE88, I know, I know, I was on the phone with family braggin about the hit and then they let me know they placed it box as well.

Old age , old age..I tell yaLOL.  Still excited because it playedYes Nod.  Now  we have to slam a number to make up for it.  We were ready

to pack a bag and take a trip...Big Smile  We will look for you.  Pm you if anything LOOKs real good.   Catching the pairs but not full sets.

can you pm me too if anything looks good for pita pa lol

I'm kidding I know you are busy so DEE88 you better give up the goods!See Ya!

lol

fort washington md
                United States
                Member #81918
                November 1, 2009
                602 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Good Morning B and family,

2morrow is my bd saw you mention 5 digit missing in Maryland evening .

So sorry I missed the 821 2times a charm in Washington dc

What should I do now

Thanks

God bless 4 all that you doBlue Angel

Eve128

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello kreative1, Colleen will take a longer look at Pa in the upcoming days. Yes we will share ANY good picks we come up withSmile.

We will have to watch the game for a few days to get the flow. It takes a few days most times for us to pinpoint what a state

ids doing.  Due digits are not working there, so we will have to change the way we look at it. Have a great weekend.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning B and family,

2morrow is my bd saw you mention 5 digit missing in Maryland evening .

So sorry I missed the 821 2times a charm in Washington dc

What should I do now

Thanks

God bless 4 all that you doBlue Angel

Eve128

Good, Good morning.  We will still follow mixing the due digit in MD  with the pairs 66 65 69 21 32 62 11.   We also will

stay with working the 5 in the Eve.  As for  D.C  please check our December numbers for whatever digit is missing mid draw.

D.C will repeat the pairs SO keep that in Mind.  You could sit out a draw until you see a pair from here hit and Plan on it returning.

Watch the 12 again.   Blessings to you and we thank you eve.   OH  A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...play the date  today and tommorrow.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, I did write them down and I posted 417 straight on my Journey for GA.  I have been calling it for 3 or 4 days and the night I don't play it falls.  It is all good!!!God Bless you and your sister's  number.  My mother's death day 12/10/79!!! That will return 417!!!Good Luck!!!

Hello Threefish$,  at times we do not catch the win with numbers posted state specific and the doubt monster creeps in. We have

learned that we just got to hold em . So we will stay with those Numbers for GA till Monday. we do know for sure that we will slamm

GA before christmas.  Keep watching because we never ever give up. Have a good weekend.   I like these for your MOM 121 107 079 

THIS MONTH.     11 will come to you.

BIGS and Colleen

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

OKAY EVERYONE please enjoy the Weekend, even if it means stepping away from the numbers. In fact put some in for the whole weekend

and forget about em.  Sometimes if you take a break from all those numbers floating Crazyaround in your head, you gain a clear vision.

We are done till Monday.  Colleen starts her Vacation Monday and is working like a mouse on a wheelDisney to get a BIG hit and take a mini

vacation. 

Blessings to everyone.   Focus on the pairs and share tips with others in your state.   Colleen says off the computer BigsEmbarassed

Hey tell someone you like that your life is better with them a part of it                                 GOD BLESS

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Chicago/Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #43089
                          July 13, 2006
                          311 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigdsing I will continue to hold that Christmas number you gave me in .that 477 hit Illinois midday.

Hi Colleen thanks for all you do also. the both of you will truly beBlue Angel blessed also enjoy your vacation because you deserve it.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigdsing I will continue to hold that Christmas number you gave me in .that 477 hit Illinois midday.

Hi Colleen thanks for all you do also. the both of you will truly beBlue Angel blessed also enjoy your vacation because you deserve it.

Hello Frisky, watch for 74 like  724 734 741.  Thank You.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

UPDATE     please hold for the pair repeating.  Remember it seems like a long time but it has only been a few days.

DEC 4th  FLORIDA MID  956

DEC 7th  FLORIDA Mid  966         PAIRS  repeat

Page 17 of 35