Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Cash 4 Advice

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
louisville ga
United States
Member #136023
December 2, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

hi my name is ricardok1985 i have been playing 3798 for over 5 years and it never fell that way any advice r something to keep me in good spirit it close to christmas znd it would be a big blessing to hit

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19829 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

It's kind of late to start thinking about it now but if you had all the money you spent on that number over the last five years, you could have a Merry Christmas this year.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2012, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

hi my name is ricardok1985 i have been playing 3798 for over 5 years and it never fell that way any advice r something to keep me in good spirit it close to christmas znd it would be a big blessing to hit

Welcome to Lottery Post ricardok1985 and good luck to you.

That number will come in shortly after you stop playing it if past performance has any bearing on the future.

Or on the day you forget to play it.

Good luck!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4874 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Why did you play it for that long? Like ridge said, it will probably hit as soon as you give up on it, but that happens all the

time anyway so don't dwell on it. Now if you played it twice a day for 5 years for $1 per draw, even if it did hit today you

may or may not break even after taxes...  Meanwhile find another number. Oh... and Merry Christmas to you!!!Noel

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United Kingdom
          Member #122950
          February 10, 2012
          85 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

The dilemma of picking regular numbers. 

Can't stop as it may win next time. If you stop, don't ever look back or you'll be disappointed.

Suspiciousness is one way of saying that one do not want to know the truth. It is the best way to keep the mind empty and the spirit restless.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

The dilemma of picking regular numbers. 

Can't stop as it may win next time. If you stop, don't ever look back or you'll be disappointed.

At some point you will has lost more than you could ever win even if you played it when it came in.  I give a combination one chance to come in and if it doesn't I move on.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2012, 10:49 am - IP Logged

There are 10,000 straight numbers and if they draw one pick-4 number every day, it will take over 27 years before each straight number could be drawn. The only positive thoughts I have is if you continue playing the same number every day $1 straight and it's drawn in the next eight years, you make a small profit.

Just so you know, the pick-3 straight number 023 went over 12,000 drawings without a hit in Ohio.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

At some point you will has lost more than you could ever win even if you played it when it came in.  I give a combination one chance to come in and if it doesn't I move on.

That depends on the amount they can win and how much they spend on each drawing. There are lots of members that believe their one PB or MM combo will eventually win the jackpot. They can play for the next 384,615 years and still make a profit if they win an after tax $40 million jackpot.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19829 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

That depends on the amount they can win and how much they spend on each drawing. There are lots of members that believe their one PB or MM combo will eventually win the jackpot. They can play for the next 384,615 years and still make a profit if they win an after tax $40 million jackpot.

That's all true but I would be inclined to give it up after a 1,000 years if I hadn't won by then.

Evil Looking