Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 3:49 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Buying Lottery is Infectious.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1153 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2012, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

One day I was filling slips at the gas station, and kept spoiling them, cause I became undesicive, so I had a thick stack in my hand. While I am finishing them, comes the guy, notices my thick stack, gets his soda, goes to cashier. Then another, also looks my way, also gets his crackers and heads to a cashier. Then I go to the bathroom, with my stack of slips. Next thing, when I return, I see two of those guys buying tens of lottery tickets, and two ladies after them. I got my 3 tickets and learned that buying lottery is infectious. Try a trick like this, and see for yourselves.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19967 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

One day I was filling slips at the gas station, and kept spoiling them, cause I became undesicive, so I had a thick stack in my hand. While I am finishing them, comes the guy, notices my thick stack, gets his soda, goes to cashier. Then another, also looks my way, also gets his crackers and heads to a cashier. Then I go to the bathroom, with my stack of slips. Next thing, when I return, I see two of those guys buying tens of lottery tickets, and two ladies after them. I got my 3 tickets and learned that buying lottery is infectious. Try a trick like this, and see for yourselves.

you must have alot of free time on your hands Big Grin Santa

Patriot

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3418 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

lol I like your posts, there funny!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        51546 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow, finally some sound advice, I'll see if I can trick people into buying lottery tickets, while I sit in the can , so maybe , just maybe, they'll buy the winner while I stare at a stack of ruined playslips .

Stand for the Flag,  Kneel for the Cross.

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
          Nutley, New Jersey
          United States
          Member #131058
          August 1, 2012
          895 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

lucky you. The only reaction I get from people when they see me playing the lottery is hysterical laughter and comments like, "thanks for paying the voluntary tax for people who can't do math!"

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5259 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

UKA:

"Then I go to the bathroom.">>>>>>>>not a g@@d move <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!

Bathrooms can B "infectious">>>>>>>>22222222222222 and co$t UUUUUUUU>>>>>lotto MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Psyko just sits in my "SMART">>>>>>>>car 2 fill out all D>ticket'$$  and watch people laugh their A$$!!!!!!

OFF and point 2 my  "SMART">>>>>>>>car. Going GREEN>people should be happy & kiss'n Psyko A$$!!!!!!

GREEN cost Psyko money but, me want 2 make a controbution 2 clean air & protect AMERICIAN'$$$$!

Lotto ticket's help's Psyko 2 make a controbution 2 EDUCATION 2 & Psyko gives 2 charity 2ALL$$$$!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

"today'$ the day" before we WIN!

United States
              Member #134627
              November 2, 2012
              1153 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

When you have to go, you have to go, that's just another number. :)

United States
                Member #134627
                November 2, 2012
                1153 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I have it in me: say.I am at the mall and, in an empty place, I mean no customers there. When I start looking at something, I notice that people start paying attention to that item too, and eventually there is a crowd behind me. Then I walk away, while people start buying things. I can be mistery shopper-encourager. :)

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5259 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

When you have to go, you have to go, that's just another number. :)

UKA:

sure fire system:

go 2 bathroom do #1 ONLY<DON't PLAY!

#1 {+} #2>>>>PLAY>pick 3!!!

Jester HAS Jack-in-the-Box SYSTEM's Jester

(sum R secret)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

UKA:

"Then I go to the bathroom.">>>>>>>>not a g@@d move <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!

Bathrooms can B "infectious">>>>>>>>22222222222222 and co$t UUUUUUUU>>>>>lotto MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Psyko just sits in my "SMART">>>>>>>>car 2 fill out all D>ticket'$$  and watch people laugh their A$$!!!!!!

OFF and point 2 my  "SMART">>>>>>>>car. Going GREEN>people should be happy & kiss'n Psyko A$$!!!!!!

GREEN cost Psyko money but, me want 2 make a controbution 2 clean air & protect AMERICIAN'$$$$!

Lotto ticket's help's Psyko 2 make a controbution 2 EDUCATION 2 & Psyko gives 2 charity 2ALL$$$$!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

"today'$ the day" before we WIN!

You probably wouldn't like ridin' behind me on the highway, psyko.

The twin stacks from my 7.3 liter Powerstroke Super-Duty Diesel belch out thick black clouds of smoke that'd make you think there's a tire factory burnin' and a forest fire somewhere. It's really somethin' to see.

You oughta see the looks on the faces of the libs driving the Priuses behind me when I blast past them and then lug her up a gear and fill the sky.

It's a thing of beauty.

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5259 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

You probably wouldn't like ridin' behind me on the highway, psyko.

The twin stacks from my 7.3 liter Powerstroke Super-Duty Diesel belch out thick black clouds of smoke that'd make you think there's a tire factory burnin' and a forest fire somewhere. It's really somethin' to see.

You oughta see the looks on the faces of the libs driving the Priuses behind me when I blast past them and then lug her up a gear and fill the sky.

It's a thing of beauty.

RDGR: (big chimmie)

Big Grin SantaBig Grin AngelBig Grin Santa    PartyBig Grin SantaBig Grin AngelBig Grin Santa

"Santa Claus is watch'nnn YOU"

JesterNoelJesterJack-in-the-BoxJesterNoelJester

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                        NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        12176 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying that playing the lottery and not winning anything is insane?

US Flag

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5259 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

you must have alot of free time on your hands Big Grin Santa

HMW:

my SMART car is a lotta >>>>>>FUN>>>>>>>>and it savesss^me MONEY!

D $$$ saved can B "invested" >>>>N>lottery ticket'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum