Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you get more hits .

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mitch13.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mitch13's avatar - darksword
northwood,ohio
United States
Member #90211
April 23, 2010
4596 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

If you get more its does that mean that you are getting better at this game. Think about it, i have notice that i do more research and it seems that i do more

back testing. Also what state is the hardest to hit.  Ohio is my choice.

Thank you for posting.

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

If you get more its does that mean that you are getting better at this game. Think about it, i have notice that i do more research and it seems that i do more

Thank you for posting.

Mitch

Some people have great powers of perception and intuition, while others deny their existence.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Some people have great powers of perception and intuition, while others deny their existence.

I have met some of these people who deny their existence.

It is difficult to see them however, they appear to be more of a silhouette void of any form.

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Adk NY
        United States
        Member #108847
        April 1, 2011
        1619 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

If I get more Hits,its time to play HEAVY,everything runs hot and cold,when its hot thats when I try for the comma hit!

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Adk NY
          United States
          Member #108847
          April 1, 2011
          1619 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

NYL can be difficult to say the least

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2012, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I think it may have been Henry Ford who once said: "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Thank you for posting.

Mitch

No one can evaluate your performance better than you can if you're honest with yourself.  You know the strategy you use to pick the combinations you play so only you can tell if that strategy is capable of picking a winner.

Even when I don't win anything if I have all the winning numbers in a reduced pool of numbers then I know I'm on to something.  For example on Monday I played 20 lines of Classic Lotto using a pool of 38 numbers with all 6 winning numbers.  Playing only 38 numbers with all six winning numbers reduced my odds of winning a jackpot from 1:13.9M to 1:2.7M and although the first 10 lines which I posted on the prediction board only showed me matching 2 twice and 1 twice, I actually matched 4 for $70 in the 15th line. 

I evaluated my performance as good and tried the same thing Wednesday and only had 3 of the winning numbers but not on the same line and won nothing.  I'll be trying the same thing again today.  Some one looking at my prediction board results might advise me to try something different.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting.

Mitch

With jackpot games it's the quality of the hits rather than quantity. It's better to get 1 four number match in Ohio Classic Lotto than 20 three number matches. If more of the numbers you're picking are being drawn, you need to find better playing strategies to take advantage of it.

"Also what state is the hardest to hit.  Ohio is my choice."

Back in the day it was rare when only one person won the Ohio Lotto jackpot and many jackpots were split between ten or more winning tickets. The lotto game was replaced by MM, PB was added and now Classic Lotto is being held hostage by the those much higher jackpots.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2012, 4:19 am - IP Logged

With jackpot games it's the quality of the hits rather than quantity. It's better to get 1 four number match in Ohio Classic Lotto than 20 three number matches. If more of the numbers you're picking are being drawn, you need to find better playing strategies to take advantage of it.

"Also what state is the hardest to hit.  Ohio is my choice."

Back in the day it was rare when only one person won the Ohio Lotto jackpot and many jackpots were split between ten or more winning tickets. The lotto game was replaced by MM, PB was added and now Classic Lotto is being held hostage by the those much higher jackpots.

When Ohio had Super Lotto Plus(6/49+1) the odds of winning the jackpot was the same as it is now with Classic Lotto but people from all the surrounding states played and the jackpots increased a minimum of $4M after each drawing so it grew faster and was won more often by more people. 

When Indiana, Pennsylvania and Kentucky got PowerBall, that all ended and Ohioans started going to those states to play PB.  When Classic Lotto jackpot exceed $20M, it's as good of game as Ohio has ever had and it's certainly better than Lot'O Play ever was.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting.

Mitch

I can only speak concerning the pick 3 game. Yes, the more hits I get the better I am at this game including confidence building & of course winning. 

In using different types of tracking & writing out the tracking you are able to see what is really happening with the #s. As for me, the pick 3 game has many games inside the game along with various playing strategies.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

If you get your payback, it is well plaid.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I can only speak concerning the pick 3 game. Yes, the more hits I get the better I am at this game including confidence building & of course winning. 

In using different types of tracking & writing out the tracking you are able to see what is really happening with the #s. As for me, the pick 3 game has many games inside the game along with various playing strategies.

This is a very, very good answer. Being attentive to what's going on, and, knowing what must eventually happen will always produce more wins. I'm a firm believer that PATIENCE is a key factor to the best systems. Once a player recognizes and learns the principle of reproducing their hit, then it becomes a system...and you've validated this in your 2nd and 3rd sentences.

L.L. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

If you get your payback, it is well plaid.

You have also validated what I've always said about RECOVERY FIRST. No money is made in this game unless you've recovered what you've initially spent at some point. Profit comes after Recovery every time, even if it's only $10-$15. At least whatever it costed to play those numbers for that amount of time was FULLY RECOVERED. Glad you posted this.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            rekjavik
                            Iceland
                            Member #99537
                            October 27, 2010
                            177 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

If you get more hits using your own method then you may be on to something,,,,,

BUT the luck factor always comes in on at least 1-3 numbers if your playing pick 5-6.....

I get a lot of hits but I'm always 1 number off, Or I'm in range of the number but never can find that one frigin number for the win....

Cheers

I have picked numbers in the pick 5 and 6 where each number was one off from the jackpot more than once..

This is how I ended up at LP looking for the answers that I could not find.....  just to find out I'm not the only one confused....ROFL

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

mitch13's avatar - darksword
                              northwood,ohio
                              United States
                              Member #90211
                              April 23, 2010
                              4596 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I believe that you start at the begining with p3 ,and there has been some great comments here.

I will make a longer post later , i have learned more at this site then i thought possible.

Also i am a firm believer that we make our luck happen, no offence to any else.

Thank you

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.