Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crowdsourcing

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by accesscapital.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #135615
November 27, 2012
405 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about writing a crowdsourced scratch off feature into my website. The idea would be to allow people to fill out a simple form by State/Game. The data collected would be the game name, ticket number, amount won, and possible the key number (I think it's usually three digits that are highlighted in the long string of numbers at the bottom of the ticket). The purpose would be to see if there is a correlation between the data and higher value payouts. My personal experience is that I get better payouts near the end of a roll. The guys that work at the place where I buy tickets say they see better payouts, on average, near the end of a roll as well.

So my question is, for fellow lotto fans, would anyone use such a service?

Boston, MA
    United States
    Member #134899
    November 9, 2012
    93 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about writing a crowdsourced scratch off feature into my website. The idea would be to allow people to fill out a simple form by State/Game. The data collected would be the game name, ticket number, amount won, and possible the key number (I think it's usually three digits that are highlighted in the long string of numbers at the bottom of the ticket). The purpose would be to see if there is a correlation between the data and higher value payouts. My personal experience is that I get better payouts near the end of a roll. The guys that work at the place where I buy tickets say they see better payouts, on average, near the end of a roll as well.

So my question is, for fellow lotto fans, would anyone use such a service?

I would love to use that service and input all my losing tix to initially populate this but not sure if anyone else from my state would be chiming in.