Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Screen Names

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by JakpotRetiree2b.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Who's got the coolest screen name on here...Lottery Post....I used to think it was me I put a little thought into it....thought it was an eye-catcher and kinda witty....but I just saw the coolest one yet...and they are a newbie...w/o further ado....it is....."Jackpotretiree2be.....Makes me wish I had thought of it LOL.....

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Who's got the coolest screen name on here...Lottery Post....I used to think it was me I put a little thought into it....thought it was an eye-catcher and kinda witty....but I just saw the coolest one yet...and they are a newbie...w/o further ado....it is....."Jackpotretiree2be.....Makes me wish I had thought of it LOL.....

Given that there are over 100,00 members, I'd probably be able to guess the JP# before I could figure this out.

Maybe you could give us your top 10 and make it multiple choice.

In any case be happy w/your name choice as in implies w/out retiring, and that = winning while young

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Given that there are over 100,00 members, I'd probably be able to guess the JP# before I could figure this out.

Maybe you could give us your top 10 and make it multiple choice.

In any case be happy w/your name choice as in implies w/out retiring, and that = winning while young

LOL Haymaker....it's not a test...why you need mutiple choice...it's just your opinion...who do YOU think has the coolest name on here..Lottery Post..I'm happy with my name but anyone who goes from poor to excessive rich or even middle class to extreme rich is automatically retired...retired to do whatever the heck they wanna do LOL

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6395 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Theres so many  good ones  but I have to say......blackapple

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

St. Pete Beach, Fl
          United States
          Member #131699
          August 16, 2012
          42 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

LOL  Thats actually what I meant when I came up with it.  I'm several decades from retirement, but I would just like to win enough to not HAVE to work anymore, that's all.  Is that asking too much?  LOL!!  Also, I'd rather be a billionaire than just a jackpot winner! Big Grin