Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Nothern Powerball winners streak

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Wow all powerball winners have been from up north pretty much this whole year...not counting the big AZ winner...Would love to see an upswing in the south very soon...more specifically my city and state..... my house......just saying

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Wow all powerball winners have been from up north pretty much this whole year...not counting the big AZ winner...Would love to see an upswing in the south very soon...more specifically my city and state..... my house......just saying

Would love to see some more winners from SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

Speaking of winners, lady from Florence, SC did win million dollars during that last huge Powerball jackpot win. She was one of the (60??) 5 number correct winners....She is remaining anonymous; however, a recent news report did mention that she was an "older" lady who lived in the country club. 

UGHHHHH

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Would love to see some more winners from SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

Speaking of winners, lady from Florence, SC did win million dollars during that last huge Powerball jackpot win. She was one of the (60??) 5 number correct winners....She is remaining anonymous; however, a recent news report did mention that she was an "older" lady who lived in the country club. 

UGHHHHH

NO NO South carolina....you've got more than NC...we only got like maybe 4 winners tops....and that includes MM....