Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh System

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2012, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Im posting for some of you who ask about this, sharing my experience...Yes i bought it. First he seems  like a decent person. Second for me it doesnt work at all. Too complicated too many stratagies ect. He will answer you if you email him but his answers are more confusing than the system. Like the system says choose a system and go however i asked which system do i choose? His reply No no you dont CHOOSE the system you let the Numbers choose the system! a lot of his answers contradict whats in his book or when he answers a lot of things he says arent in his book..Very confusing its like even he oesnt understand his own system... id skip it.

Mardell's avatar - peace
    dumfries, virginia
    United States
    Member #107401
    March 7, 2011
    751 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2012, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Im posting for some of you who ask about this, sharing my experience...Yes i bought it. First he seems  like a decent person. Second for me it doesnt work at all. Too complicated too many stratagies ect. He will answer you if you email him but his answers are more confusing than the system. Like the system says choose a system and go however i asked which system do i choose? His reply No no you dont CHOOSE the system you let the Numbers choose the system! a lot of his answers contradict whats in his book or when he answers a lot of things he says arent in his book..Very confusing its like even he oesnt understand his own system... id skip it.

Hi Wentworth, can you at least  give one formula for a pick3. The one that looks or seems to be alittle easy. Thanks and GL to us all. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Noel

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      353 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I cant give you a walsh if thats what you mean..heres something ive been trying with pairs that seems fairly easyat least in the tri state NH VT Me. I line up the last 14 days winnining numbers

Like 367 527 297 934 181 705 789

945 398 950 897 745 006 205  When i see ex 705

006 i go up and down with the zeros  or any double numbers  and pair them up 07 05 06 and i get a lot of pairs that come out for the next week or more a lot of the time.

or the 297 over the 950 often will give me the pairs 95 or 97 a lot. doesnt happen every time but very often it does. Then i use the one to won system called Keyhole and i get a lot of the third number and see a winner! I like Only moneys Fla pair system i saw on here works Super Super good for pair picking! Ive tracked it all over and it really works great! Just remember no system works  every day but the above info works  pretty steady for what ive seen.

Mardell's avatar - peace
        dumfries, virginia
        United States
        Member #107401
        March 7, 2011
        751 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I cant give you a walsh if thats what you mean..heres something ive been trying with pairs that seems fairly easyat least in the tri state NH VT Me. I line up the last 14 days winnining numbers

Like 367 527 297 934 181 705 789

945 398 950 897 745 006 205  When i see ex 705

006 i go up and down with the zeros  or any double numbers  and pair them up 07 05 06 and i get a lot of pairs that come out for the next week or more a lot of the time.

or the 297 over the 950 often will give me the pairs 95 or 97 a lot. doesnt happen every time but very often it does. Then i use the one to won system called Keyhole and i get a lot of the third number and see a winner! I like Only moneys Fla pair system i saw on here works Super Super good for pair picking! Ive tracked it all over and it really works great! Just remember no system works  every day but the above info works  pretty steady for what ive seen.

Hi Wentworth, you stated that you had bought Robert Walsh book. If there is formulas inside of the book, that states how to use a certain fomula to win. Then this is what I am asking okay , not Walsh!!!!! If you do not have the book or formula just say so.!!!!!

lotteryfanatic's avatar - try 20this%202.JPG
          California
          United States
          Member #122106
          January 24, 2012
          924 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok I will answer for Wentworth...I too bought Robert Walsh ebook.I did learn a lot about lottery by reading it and studying it, but it's almost impossible to win with his system. He tells you to convert all the drawn numbers down to only 5 numbers...like 0,1,2,3,4...so 5 again converts back to 0...6 converts back to 1...7 converts back to 2...etc. so his strategy is you look at the last numbers (I'm using PA )....795 converts to 240,,538 converts to 033,,,614 converts 114,  351 converts to 301. So now you look at 240,033,114,301...so now Robert says to use a strategy.These are his strategies +1,+2,-1,-2, so now you can see that 033 is related to 301.  You would have to use the strategy -2 to get this number. He says that you will know which strategy to use because strategies repeat. I suggest you may buy his book just to get some knowledge of lottery if you have the money, but Like everybody I know says you can't win with his system.

The reason Wentworth probably didn't go into detail is that Walsh made it very complicated to try to explain...you have to be a mathmatician or some other math genius to impecably understand his book...and then at the same time you have to know lottery very well to even use some of what he says...so all in all I would say it's not user friendly at all.

Good Luck...

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12732 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh System simple get a Refund !!! I you want some systems that work for Free put into Excel/Apache for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games that work ....

Here is a Great Link for anyone looking for Lottery Systems in Excel/Apache :

https://www.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057