Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad Luck?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you find it bad luck to overly think about a number you're hoping draws next?

Yes - Bad Luck! [ 10 ]  [58.82%]
No - God Is Good To Me [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 17 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Roanoke, VA
United States
Member #133540
October 2, 2012
8280 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Say you're playing a number in pick 3 or 4. Do you guys believe it to be bad luck to think about hoping to win?

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Say you're playing a number in pick 3 or 4. Do you guys believe it to be bad luck to think about hoping to win?

Not for me I try not to think about it....but when the clerk says "Good Luck"...that always rubs me the wrong way...mostly because I feel like it's bad luck when they say that....maybe I'll turn my bud light bottle label side out when I buy a ticket....LOL....

IT'S ONLY WEIRD IF IT DOESN'T WORK..........LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Nah. It don't make no nevermind.

When luck comes to town you gotta ride that train

When luck comes to town you gotta catch that plane

Don't let nothin' ever get you down

Just do what you do 'til luck comes to town.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I believe you have to keep a positive state of mind Nodda.

(and say Thank you when the clerk wishes you Good Luck!!)

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

ACE2410's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
          Member #124984
          March 23, 2012
          9100 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Hello Nodda...

I've never thought about a number like that, when i've had a gut feeling about something coming out, i just put $11 bucks for a straight hit and collect $9900 (online)...and thank God for it and distribute it among my family..Happy Winnings and Happy Holidays...Ace

513Wink

Visit My Blog ($$$$)

Gambia
            Member #136854
            December 20, 2012
            208 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I will tell you what is BAD luck.

Bad luck is when u plug your # in. & WHILE waiting for your result? You do something bad, terrible, dishonest, anything that allows karma to strike back.

There is no such thing as goodluck charms, rubbing the statue, praying, flipping lucky coins, None.. it just makes u WORSHIP the ritual of "trying to win"

it is though Good lucky to play your #. Keep your ticket close by. Do good things, Relax, & another thing? Do not consider other #'s after you finish plugg your #'s in. because u will end up getting sidetracked by the #'s u did not play & then u will most likely play that # & it will mess up the flow of things.

Never be <snip>y or TOO COMFORTABLE. just plug your # in & wait. Do good FOREVER. not just for the win. anyway i am off to tune in on Channel 7 right now for my pic3. i will let yall know what the result is because LP takes long to update results

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Gambia
              Member #136854
              December 20, 2012
              208 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

lost again ! HARD !

1124 ! unbelievable ...

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I will tell you what is BAD luck.

Bad luck is when u plug your # in. & WHILE waiting for your result? You do something bad, terrible, dishonest, anything that allows karma to strike back.

There is no such thing as goodluck charms, rubbing the statue, praying, flipping lucky coins, None.. it just makes u WORSHIP the ritual of "trying to win"

it is though Good lucky to play your #. Keep your ticket close by. Do good things, Relax, & another thing? Do not consider other #'s after you finish plugg your #'s in. because u will end up getting sidetracked by the #'s u did not play & then u will most likely play that # & it will mess up the flow of things.

Never be <snip>y or TOO COMFORTABLE. just plug your # in & wait. Do good FOREVER. not just for the win. anyway i am off to tune in on Channel 7 right now for my pic3. i will let yall know what the result is because LP takes long to update results

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Really    its  not   LP   that  takes  long  to  update  the  results

It is the web sites in some states that take long to update the results

Like   Conn.  in  the   Eve

As  soon   as  the  web  sites in the states put the numbers up  ,  Todd  will  then have  them   up  on  LP   very   quick

after  that  ,   in  seconds  many  times

Some states  are  slower  than  other  states ,  about  putting  the   results  upon   their  web  sites

I   compared  Conn. in the eve the other nite ( watching for  the results and the Conn.  web  site  were very slow about putting  them  up  ) but when they  finally  did put the results  up on their web  site...........Todd had them on  LP results pages  in  seconds   right after that  ( thats  fast )

Many of these state lotteries could learn a Lot from Todd about running  a  web  site

Good   Luck  to  you    Gam-Blur

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                  Mid Atlantic States
                  United States
                  Member #60043
                  April 3, 2008
                  1422 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Great seeing you Astek!..Best wishes to you pal this Holiday....Beaudad...(Al)....

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2012, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Great seeing you Astek!..Best wishes to you pal this Holiday....Beaudad...(Al)....

You  also  my   good   friend

Merry   Christmas   to    you 

And    God      Bless     Always

Gary