Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 times the charm?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Anfang71.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #93503
July 1, 2010
453 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

The powerball has been hit 3 times at $50M this month alone. Will it finally roll over to higher now?

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2012, 8:48 am - IP Logged

The powerball has been hit 3 times at $50M this month alone. Will it finally roll over to higher now?

Better question would you care if it was just 50 million.........if you won???  Not I....

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Unfortuneatly, you will NEVER see another jackpot above $50,000,000 again in this game's history.  It's been too easy to win lately.

By the way, given recent trends, pick numbers 1,2,3,4,5 +1 for the next jackpot, guaranteed win.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Unfortuneatly, you will NEVER see another jackpot above $50,000,000 again in this game's history.  It's been too easy to win lately.

By the way, given recent trends, pick numbers 1,2,3,4,5 +1 for the next jackpot, guaranteed win.

I personally don't care if it ever goes over 40 million. Who's gonna complain about winning 40 million dollars besides JJtheprince?

I know I certainly would be beyond THRILLED to win a jackpot this size!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
          Texas
          United States
          Member #92330
          June 5, 2010
          887 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I think it's pretty comical that it's been won so frequently after the huge amount it was and how everyone was talking about it. I mean I know it's only a matter of time until a big jackpot shows up, but it's just going from one extreme (one of largest) to the other (won every other draw).

Personally this is how I like it. The more people hitting jackpots the better.

Delaware
            United States
            Member #93503
            July 1, 2010
            453 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I think it's pretty comical that it's been won so frequently after the huge amount it was and how everyone was talking about it. I mean I know it's only a matter of time until a big jackpot shows up, but it's just going from one extreme (one of largest) to the other (won every other draw).

Personally this is how I like it. The more people hitting jackpots the better.

No I don't care if I won at 5M or 50M or 500M but the odds don't seem right for it to be hit that frequent. 

I agree the more people hit the better.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
              Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Players are excited so I think it will be hit one more time in December. I'm excited. MUSL is panicking already. They cannot go back on their word and slash the second prize or remove the powerplay feature just because players are smashing the jp every other game. Just think what will happen when California joins powerball.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes. TERRY TERRY TERRY

United States
                  Member #106134
                  February 13, 2011
                  806 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I personally don't care if it ever goes over 40 million. Who's gonna complain about winning 40 million dollars besides JJtheprince?

I know I certainly would be beyond THRILLED to win a jackpot this size!

Yeah $40 million would suck for me.  I need $500+ million.

Gambia
                    Member #136854
                    December 20, 2012
                    208 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Would yall be offended if i sternly ranted

"Mannn the powerball Favors the Boring-deserted states that have not legalized both Marijuana & gay marriage... *pouts*"

i do not wanna diss anybodies regions.. but where is the powerball ? idaho, iowa, those god forsaken places? that people Forgets while reciting the USA name by name?

i had a friend who recited the USA name by name & some how came up with 38 states... lmaoo.... wow right ?

myself came up with 40 and change....

Japan
                      Member #131605
                      August 14, 2012
                      372 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Would yall be offended if i sternly ranted

"Mannn the powerball Favors the Boring-deserted states that have not legalized both Marijuana & gay marriage... *pouts*"

i do not wanna diss anybodies regions.. but where is the powerball ? idaho, iowa, those god forsaken places? that people Forgets while reciting the USA name by name?

i had a friend who recited the USA name by name & some how came up with 38 states... lmaoo.... wow right ?

myself came up with 40 and change....

Spare some change?