Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GamBlur's Theory of Weekdays = #'s

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Gambia
Member #136854
December 20, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

This is the formula i use to come up with #'s , now remember , i am not giving yall Secrets and metaphors. i am just sharing HOW my formula SOMETIMES helps me decipher what may be the leading hit & the carrier #. keep in mind. the way you choose your #'s is different from how i choose mine. so here i go

some of the letters & #'s have a Formal & informal expression. so i will try my best to see if the font family can express them enough for you to understand

SUNDAY = (5/2), 4,(2/5/7),0,8,4

sunday = the lower case d is (9/6) the lower case a can be (0),(6), and even a (2) because the Formal a has a upright hook.

MONDAY= 3,0,2/5/7,0,8,4

monday = 3,0,4,(6/9),(0,2),4,1,7 Sometimes the formal Y stands straight to look like number 1, slanted to look like 7, or settled to look like 4 ..

TUESDAY = (1/7),4,3,(5/2),0,8, (4/1/7)

okay since i am in a rush i will kind of hurry things up

i explained in one of my other posts what Wednesday possessed. just check the post.

when i come back i will post what Thur, Fri, & SAT possess. just that when u concentrating on #'s all the time, it makes me quite restless to be honest. i will keep yall posted though.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11166 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

This is the formula i use to come up with #'s , now remember , i am not giving yall Secrets and metaphors. i am just sharing HOW my formula SOMETIMES helps me decipher what may be the leading hit & the carrier #. keep in mind. the way you choose your #'s is different from how i choose mine. so here i go

some of the letters & #'s have a Formal & informal expression. so i will try my best to see if the font family can express them enough for you to understand

sunday = the lower case d is (9/6) the lower case a can be (0),(6), and even a (2) because the Formal a has a upright hook.

MONDAY= 3,0,2/5/7,0,8,4

monday = 3,0,4,(6/9),(0,2),4,1,7 Sometimes the formal Y stands straight to look like number 1, slanted to look like 7, or settled to look like 4 ..

i explained in one of my other posts what Wednesday possessed. just check the post.

when i come back i will post what Thur, Fri, & SAT possess. just that when u concentrating on #'s all the time, it makes me quite restless to be honest. i will keep yall posted though.

Do you have a chart or something to correlate these formulas??  And, what is the result??

Hiding Behind Computer

US Flag

Gambia
      Member #136854
      December 20, 2012
      208 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

i lack in documentation... Everything i have is Either like off the top or Scrambled on scrap paper will i wont understand After the day i made the scrap..

i am still finding my Arse on how i Hit that 300 in NY yesterday.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

MONDAY= 3,0,2/5/7,0,8,4

Here is the link in reference to Wednesday: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/254631/2840355