Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What day are these winners buying their tickets??

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I've always wondered what's the best day to buy your ticket?? Now when the jackpot gets super high I buy one everyday from drawing to drawing....but lower ones Im not sure...Are your chances better if you buy it on the day of the drawing??? Im wondering when most past winners bought their tickets.....

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I've always wondered what's the best day to buy your ticket?? Now when the jackpot gets super high I buy one everyday from drawing to drawing....but lower ones Im not sure...Are your chances better if you buy it on the day of the drawing??? Im wondering when most past winners bought their tickets.....

Kinda like a slot machine. Just stop at the right time and at the right place......

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes, on Tuesdays between 3:17:09 PM and 4:21:38 PM Eastern.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I always wait for the "buy some tickets" alarm to go off inside my head.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2657 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I always wait for the "buy some tickets" alarm to go off inside my head.

bet that must get annoying @ times Roll Eyes

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
            Member #134627
            November 2, 2012
            1001 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I say between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM.

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11978 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

We will be playing all US lotteries through the Internet in 2013. Time will be on our side. LOL

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!