Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Am The King Of--

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Gambia
Member #136854
December 20, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Having a scrap paper full of #s, Plugging SOME of most of what i have on scrap, Losing, only to find out the the Winning #s are on my scrap paper but was disregarded while trying to narrow down the #s i thought was going to HIT. but you know what ? after todays' hard lost ?

Sunday ? i am going crazy ..

See the # i have on my scrap are the same type of #'s that NY-LOT plays... ALOT..  they are scrap # that only look good if it wins..

See the problem is this... Counter-Reverse-Psychology .. The # that are HOT & POPPIN? are usually Flook #s that will come back & Kill you on the day you DONT play them.

i have a story. Short. See.. there was a Thursday when i gave birth to (247).. because i lost MD to (718) .. so i decided okay (247) is DEFINITELY a thursday #. so i banked my Bank on (247).. only for it to come up (708).. soo that made me suicidally depressed. i kept playing (247) & losing & losing. Then there was a Monday when i played obviously different #s. & guess who came in to chopp my neck off? (742), well in my case? it was the Same darn (247) because i always play BOX ...

today NY was (427)..  ...  See NY-LOT is known for Beating the confidence out of you, <snip>ear SCARED & AFRAID & PARANOUD & DELARIOUS !! i am SCARED. i am alone & LOST SOUL...

Today Jersey played (885), on my scrap paper? there is (585) , and all this makes me feel stupid & sad. embarrassed. i am the king of sloppiness & Delirium ...

so sunday ? forget about the HOT numbers like (5,2,0,9) chances are they might pull a Triple (000) just to give u the good ol fashion Skrew.

& guess what? i am playing that (000) hell , i will play (999) too...  See i am still Happy that i won TWICE this week. it is almost like having a Job, except i get paid more than what the average full time make.. Honestly. all together ? this week. basically on the days i won which was Wed. EVE & Thurs. EVE i won total of $577 ....

Huh ? HUH ? $577 !! and yes that was GOOD bread had me Eating off this bread for DAYS. but i started to get a lil confident & banked More $ on the #s. whereas when i was Broke down to the core, i was only playing 50cents piece by piece, CENT by CENT. i was so broke. i never had paper money... i always had Coins like a penny machine.. straight up..

So you know what i will do ? Go back to being humble.. go back to my roots and go back to my 50cent plays... i still have enough $$ to eat off.. but it will last more if i continue my 50cent plays. im done ! i will provide my sunday #  shortly... but need i remind you... the way i been losing? u kind of want to tread lightly with My picks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3090 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Having a scrap paper full of #s, Plugging SOME of most of what i have on scrap, Losing, only to find out the the Winning #s are on my scrap paper but was disregarded while trying to narrow down the #s i thought was going to HIT. but you know what ? after todays' hard lost ?

Sunday ? i am going crazy ..

See the # i have on my scrap are the same type of #'s that NY-LOT plays... ALOT..  they are scrap # that only look good if it wins..

See the problem is this... Counter-Reverse-Psychology .. The # that are HOT & POPPIN? are usually Flook #s that will come back & Kill you on the day you DONT play them.

i have a story. Short. See.. there was a Thursday when i gave birth to (247).. because i lost MD to (718) .. so i decided okay (247) is DEFINITELY a thursday #. so i banked my Bank on (247).. only for it to come up (708).. soo that made me suicidally depressed. i kept playing (247) & losing & losing. Then there was a Monday when i played obviously different #s. & guess who came in to chopp my neck off? (742), well in my case? it was the Same darn (247) because i always play BOX ...

today NY was (427)..  ...  See NY-LOT is known for Beating the confidence out of you, <snip>ear SCARED & AFRAID & PARANOUD & DELARIOUS !! i am SCARED. i am alone & LOST SOUL...

Today Jersey played (885), on my scrap paper? there is (585) , and all this makes me feel stupid & sad. embarrassed. i am the king of sloppiness & Delirium ...

so sunday ? forget about the HOT numbers like (5,2,0,9) chances are they might pull a Triple (000) just to give u the good ol fashion Skrew.

& guess what? i am playing that (000) hell , i will play (999) too...  See i am still Happy that i won TWICE this week. it is almost like having a Job, except i get paid more than what the average full time make.. Honestly. all together ? this week. basically on the days i won which was Wed. EVE & Thurs. EVE i won total of $577 ....

Huh ? HUH ? $577 !! and yes that was GOOD bread had me Eating off this bread for DAYS. but i started to get a lil confident & banked More $ on the #s. whereas when i was Broke down to the core, i was only playing 50cents piece by piece, CENT by CENT. i was so broke. i never had paper money... i always had Coins like a penny machine.. straight up..

So you know what i will do ? Go back to being humble.. go back to my roots and go back to my 50cent plays... i still have enough $$ to eat off.. but it will last more if i continue my 50cent plays. im done ! i will provide my sunday #  shortly... but need i remind you... the way i been losing? u kind of want to tread lightly with My picks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Good idea, just stick to .50 cent plays and work your way up to the $1.00 plays when you start winning.