Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

# Expenses & # Spending

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by polymixinb.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Gambia
Member #136854
December 20, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys GamBlur here with some deep questions here. See we all play #s & have fun losing & or winning, some of us have more fun Not Playing but watching the results to find out IF you would have won or lost if u had or had not play.  How much $ is actually being Spent ?

let us bring out our calculators & tally marks & talk #s ... ok, when i go thru this forum, all i see is #s .. soo much #s i might as well tell my College "i already took math classes" seriously.. But how many of us are really playing those lists of #? i see guys who post 500 sets of #s but only play 50cents ONLY BOX on just one #.. Hmm what is he hiding i presume. Then u have guys who post like 2-3 sets of # then play a whole list of #s..

Me personally? i had bad experience with playing too much # because i never knew which ONE # of like 20 sets of different # was the winner, so i will play 50centsSTR8/50cents BOX on each number & bank out like, 20$ & change right?.... then freaking lose & then i go in the bathroom & secretly cutt myself. (just kidding) but still though.. the losses kill me.. THEN there are times where i get my flook spiritual hunches & bank like 20--STR8/20--BOX on just ONE # because like i said. i feel as if that is the HIT, that is the LIX that is the STAIN !! and then i still lose & this time I REALLY cutt my self.. 

soo yeh i cannot lie. yes i spend Hard money both ways..  if i played 20 different sets of #s 50cents both play each, = 20$++ , then ii play those "im feelin blessed" # where i fork out 20$++ on that one # ... what about you guys? what is your # Expenses & # spending?

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2012, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Thought you were only going to play .50 cent at a time until you start to win a little bitWhat?

I usually play a $1 here and there sometimes the whole play slip ($5).

Only played $20 twice and that was on $20 scratch tickets with no wins.

Have to keep up with expenses to make sure you win your money back.

Gambia
      Member #136854
      December 20, 2012
      208 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

you are right.. the money that led me to winning was actually 50cent plays. . . . the GREED took over.

Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #123290
        February 17, 2012
        3048 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2012, 1:50 am - IP Logged

you are right.. the money that led me to winning was actually 50cent plays. . . . the GREED took over.

lol That's what happens when you get a little taste and then you want more.

Just go from .50 cents plays to $1.00 plays, you went too fast going to $20.

Set4life's avatar - 2554
          East Hampton, NY
          United States
          Member #41995
          June 25, 2006
          1137 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

GamBlur,

I see your from NY, use the NY thread to your advantage man. You don't have to play every number to win.  The NY thread has hitters, including myself lol.  Pick like *3* of your favorites and STICK WITH IT. On more time. STICK WITH IT. I cant stress that enough lol.  The other great tool is check the "results" on top of the page there and keep tabs on what is traveling.  GL and cheers dude!Embarassed

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3048 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

GamBlur,

I see your from NY, use the NY thread to your advantage man. You don't have to play every number to win.  The NY thread has hitters, including myself lol.  Pick like *3* of your favorites and STICK WITH IT. On more time. STICK WITH IT. I cant stress that enough lol.  The other great tool is check the "results" on top of the page there and keep tabs on what is traveling.  GL and cheers dude!Embarassed

Yes GamBlur, listen to Set4Life!!

He's the $6,000 man! lolYes Nod

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm doing just the opposite, I've discovered that my best hits are in the first 10 lines and the next 10 are just a waste so I'll be playing half as many lines in the future.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Gambia
                Member #136854
                December 20, 2012
                208 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm doing just the opposite, I've discovered that my best hits are in the first 10 lines and the next 10 are just a waste so I'll be playing half as many lines in the future.

i know, u are truely right. because i get paranoid and very antsy when coming to #. if i play 20 #s?

the first 5 # will be the "HAS TO HIT" #.

the following 5 # will be the "just encase #"

the third set of 5 # will be the "i would not be surprised if these hit #"

and the last 5 # are Flook #.

flook as in "ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?Bang Head " type of #...

Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #133279
                  September 25, 2012
                  595 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

GamBlur,

Hey GamBlur, I agree with Set4life.  Especially for the NY P3, there are some regular hitters called the Dream Team.  They have called it and it comes out with a little patience.  One or more of them wins every day.  Good luck!  Here's the link to the Dream Team forum.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/253743