Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bacon grease numbervision. Why do we do it?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Anfang71.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2012, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I guess this is the appropriate place to put this. A little venting. A little mind clearing. A mind that won't stop, and can't for some odd reason. I know there are plenty on here that has been working on this game for a many of cumulative years now. Seen how there seems to be something there but not actually putting ones finger on it. I know I've seen it many times now. Seen the "there is two of them, but off by one on the third". The "ughhh, i knew that one was going to hit". How many times have we had the "better change that 4 to a 8" stuck in our head and that blame 8 hit sure as the world? The list goes on and on i know. Yet we keep on trying. As if programmed to do so. We work on this game and see something, and it works. So we go with it. Again, and again, and again. We keep trying.

There's times it's like hovering over a hot pan of bacon cooking and the little grease hottins, poppin up and hitting you right in the face. Saying"THESE ARE THE NUMBERS COMING UP". That's what it feels like to me. They just scream at us. Like a little kid wanting on the team . "Pick me, OOH OOH OOH, Pick me!" And do we pick them? Most of the time, no i would say. Why? If your like me, "the data says it's going to be so and so", so it can't be that one. Can it?

So why do we do it? Why do we put ourselves thru the sometimes mental torture of trying to beat the odds of something that is supposed to be impossible? Unable to do? Whatever you want to call it. Why do we even bother? For me I love the challenge. I absolutely love looking at these numbers and watching them work. Looking at the innerworkings of things. (Not in a Dahmer type way). LOL. But in the way of how and why. I have always had something in me that liked working on stuff. Puzzles. Fixing things. Taking electronics apart and puttin them back together. Wiring up a house. Building a house. Plumbing. Mechanic work. All of it. If it can be took apart and put back together, or just put together. Or even just figured out how. There is just something about doing stuff like that i have always enjoyed. So is there something in us that makes us want to do such? Do we have something inside us that makes us want to do something that is supposed to be impossible? Does it come from genetics? Childhood upraising? Is it a myth, created by the elders? LOL. What is it???? I kind of have to rule out the upbringing. Well, since we obviously don't all have the same parents. That has to be a big negativ-o.

There are people on here and all around that has spent hours, days, months and years working on this game. Did you start out working on this seeking fortune? Was it to see if you could do it? Or was it a mixture of both. Did you start out working on it thinking about winning, only it turned out to be, " i know i can do this"? For me it was wanting to win and became i have to know how it works. And with me, I'm not a yeah, turn that screw and it's fixed. I want to know what that screw is keeping closed so tight. I want to know what's in there and what it does. If i want to go swimming in January, I'm not going to wade in with my little tootsies shivering. Naw, I'm going to jump in head first. It's the only way i know to do anything.

This as far as i know is a site about the lottery games. Since being here i have seen so many people with ideas of how to do it. The majority of whom are here, have to have a belief that it can be won. It can be figured out. Or else they wouldn't even be here. Would they? I mean this isn't a doll or multi-cultural whole wheat peanuts that are high in fiber and protein website. It's a site about lottery games. How to win them? What i did win? How did you win? That sort of thing. Haven't seen any posts on such, but just saying. It's about the lottery games. It's not roulette. It's not craps. It's lottery. Numbers. It's not pancakes floating around in a hopper and you have to guess blueberry, choco-chip and whole wheat cashew with a lemon zest. It's numbers.

Being this is a lottery site. About such ideas of lottery. Why compare lottery to anything else? Why be here with the thougts of "it's impossible" and " not gonna happen"? I mean, the Good book says thru Christ all things are possible. Not thinking Jesus is up there with a pocket full of 7-7-7 hand picked pick three tickets. But saying, He says all things are possible. When things become impossible is when people repeat over and over that it isn't. Kind of like a stupid commercial for some unnecessary item that we don't need anyway. I mean, who is any of us to say that anything can't be done? When He says it can. Why would anyone even be on here to say that it can't be done? Have you tried? Or did you try and gave up? Well, I don't know anyone that ever gave up and did make it. I just don't understand giving up. I don't understand telling anyone they can't do something. I don't understand telling anyone to give up.

I only know that bacon tastes, umm, umm good. And goes great with pancakes.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Japan
    Member #131605
    August 14, 2012
    372 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2012, 3:56 am - IP Logged

... mmm man I want some pancakes. I'm gonna have to get a hold of some tomorrow morning or for Dinner.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

... mmm man I want some pancakes. I'm gonna have to get a hold of some tomorrow morning or for Dinner.

They are good huh? LOL. Just stay away from those high in fiber, whole germ wheat, cashew oil and sunbutter spread ones. Especially if your allergic to nuts. LOL.....

Japan
        Member #131605
        August 14, 2012
        372 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2012, 4:15 am - IP Logged

They are good huh? LOL. Just stay away from those high in fiber, whole germ wheat, cashew oil and sunbutter spread ones. Especially if your allergic to nuts. LOL.....

Aint nevah 'rrd such a thing.

I want a stack of 4; maple syrup

with 1 biscuit an sausage gravy.

2 eggs over medium

That should do it.

Is anybody writing this down an prepping it? Hello??

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2012, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Yeah, yeah yeah. I got ya. Umm sorry for your wait. May i take your order? LOL. Our eggs only come in the pancakes. Sorry for the inconvenience. But we can throw you another in there for a small nominal fee of course.

Or if you act now, you can have two of these amazing plates for the low, low price of only two quick picks. LOL

Limited time offer. No rules applied. Free for your own taking.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

There's times it's like hovering over a hot pan of bacon cooking and the little grease hottins, poppin up and hitting you right in the face. Saying"THESE ARE THE NUMBERS COMING UP". That's what it feels like to me. They just scream at us. Like a little kid wanting on the team . "Pick me, OOH OOH OOH, Pick me!" And do we pick them? Most of the time, no i would say. Why? If your like me, "the data says it's going to be so and so", so it can't be that one. Can it?

I dont like hot bacon grease in my face.  It hurts.

Although its a very good analogy.

Its kind of like thinking of hot numbers like a hot plate.

You dont drop the plate because you are fingers are burning.

You hold on to those hot numbers and enjoy the tingling burning sensation of winning.Approve 

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

I dont like hot bacon grease in my face.  It hurts.

Although its a very good analogy.

Its kind of like thinking of hot numbers like a hot plate.

You dont drop the plate because you are fingers are burning.

You hold on to those hot numbers and enjoy the tingling burning sensation of winning.Approve 

Yeeessss!!!! Virginia, there is a Santa Clause. I hoped people would take that as that also. It is kind of a two part answer to a one part question. It was also, asking why don't we listen when that little voice tell us these are the numbers coming up. And then those whispering numbers hit. And we're so mad for not listening to outselves. We're so mad we could just dip our face in with the bacon. 

There are multiple answers for most of that. Except for the negative parts. I don't like negative. Kind of an inverted inuendo, pot - kettle situation there i know. "Don't like" and "negative".

But that is part of what i was saying. Yes.

Now, what kind of pancakes do you want? LOL....

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40469 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I like blueberry pancakes, yum !

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Leaving the pancakes out of the discussion, I believe we "work" on solving the lottery problem because we believe there is an algorithym which can make the lottery profitable.  We also do it for fun, like a hobby.  Some do it for the learning experience.  Others do it out of pure greed (they want to be rich).

That's why most of us are here.  I say most of us because there are one or two who do nothing but put people down.  They are negative in the extreme.  They get their thrills by making themselves feel superior to others.  Is site is their therapy.

I am one of those who believe there is an algorithym which will make the lottery profitable.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I like blueberry pancakes, yum !

Just downed a few from the IHOP myself there sully16.

Finished off the little ladies choco-chip also.

As my step-dad says, "I'm full as a tick". lol But strangely, I'm wanting more.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2012, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Leaving the pancakes out of the discussion, I believe we "work" on solving the lottery problem because we believe there is an algorithym which can make the lottery profitable.  We also do it for fun, like a hobby.  Some do it for the learning experience.  Others do it out of pure greed (they want to be rich).

That's why most of us are here.  I say most of us because there are one or two who do nothing but put people down.  They are negative in the extreme.  They get their thrills by making themselves feel superior to others.  Is site is their therapy.

I am one of those who believe there is an algorithym which will make the lottery profitable.

That's what I believe also GASMETERGUY. I believe there is some way it can be done.

The rich part, was the start here, but, I already know how rich i am, but still poor in the sense of cash flow. Even if i did hit the big one, most of the money would be given away. Used to help what truly matters. People.

The whole thing was pretty much an analogy to be honest.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2012, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Being a firm believer in the Man upstairs, and His word that every step we take is accounted for, then everything must be set as to what will happen. That's what faith is about. Knowing He has everything taken care of already. Not a preaching here. It's none of my business what anyone believes or does. This can be just what i think with no quarrels out of me.

How many times has any of us set and looked back at what has happened in our lives and where we are now? The, "gosh if i had done this" or "if i hadn't done that". But, what if we had? Or hadn't? Would we be any better off than we are now? Or worse?

To me, the money and all this materialistic fabricated new world we live in just takes us away from knowing what rich truly means. Yeah, some of the stuff we have this day and age is fun. Most is just clutter to feed our have to have what they haves. Everything is being made to make life "easier". But does it really? Does the remote control help us get any exercise? How about that microwave? How many times I've heard it causes cancer? But we run ourselves to death working to make things "easier".

Pesonally, i hate money. What it stands for anyway. It and all the B.S. out there has taken our world out of context to where the most important thing is a new I-POD or new car. There is more emphasis on the new ??? than a kid somewhere hungry. It's the times we a living in i suppose. Doesn't make it right in my book.

I don't know how many times I've seen a guy by the road with a sign. Which isn't lottery numbers related, but, bare with me. Now he could really be hungry. Or he could just be looking for a handout. Which is what most of us tend to think. But who knows? It's a guessing game isn't it? Unless we just go up and ask the guy what the deal is. Or we see it on some lifetime movie. Or maybe it's the 6 o'clock news, titled "man found under local overpass today". Some will try to guess what happened to this persons life, as to why that they are there now. What happened to them? Did they lose everything due to job loss? Did he have a family? A house? New car? It's usually just a guess. Or did he just never try to do or be anything? Either way, something has gone wrong in that persons life to where they're at the point of begging by the road side. But they haven't completely given up, or they wouldn't be there. I know there was this one guy. Saw him twice in one day. Holding up a "Dreaming of a cheeseburger" sign. I could tell the guy was just hungry. My spidey-sense said so anyway. I had no cash on me at the time and didn't expect him to be there when coming back thru. Now, if i was alone, i would have taken him with me and fed the guy. I don't do such if i have passengers. But, i think about that guy to this day. The "what if i had just brought some cash with me" runs thru my head quite a bit. And some i even ponder on how he may have gotten to where he was. If he has eaten since then? The what if's run thru my head anyway. Atleast once a week i wander about him. Does the guy ever try to process what went wrong? Does he wander why this or that happened? Does he look for a way to make his situation better? Or is he just content to be where ever in this game of life that he is?

I do know that just taking the guy a cheeseburger would take away some of the wander and thoughts in my head, and a little load off my heart.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                          United States
                          Member #93153
                          June 23, 2010
                          4087 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I guess this is the appropriate place to put this. A little venting. A little mind clearing. A mind that won't stop, and can't for some odd reason. I know there are plenty on here that has been working on this game for a many of cumulative years now. Seen how there seems to be something there but not actually putting ones finger on it. I know I've seen it many times now. Seen the "there is two of them, but off by one on the third". The "ughhh, i knew that one was going to hit". How many times have we had the "better change that 4 to a 8" stuck in our head and that blame 8 hit sure as the world? The list goes on and on i know. Yet we keep on trying. As if programmed to do so. We work on this game and see something, and it works. So we go with it. Again, and again, and again. We keep trying.

So why do we do it? Why do we put ourselves thru the sometimes mental torture of trying to beat the odds of something that is supposed to be impossible? Unable to do? Whatever you want to call it. Why do we even bother? For me I love the challenge. I absolutely love looking at these numbers and watching them work. Looking at the innerworkings of things. (Not in a Dahmer type way). LOL. But in the way of how and why. I have always had something in me that liked working on stuff. Puzzles. Fixing things. Taking electronics apart and puttin them back together. Wiring up a house. Building a house. Plumbing. Mechanic work. All of it. If it can be took apart and put back together, or just put together. Or even just figured out how. There is just something about doing stuff like that i have always enjoyed. So is there something in us that makes us want to do such? Do we have something inside us that makes us want to do something that is supposed to be impossible? Does it come from genetics? Childhood upraising? Is it a myth, created by the elders? LOL. What is it???? I kind of have to rule out the upbringing. Well, since we obviously don't all have the same parents. That has to be a big negativ-o.

There are people on here and all around that has spent hours, days, months and years working on this game. Did you start out working on this seeking fortune? Was it to see if you could do it? Or was it a mixture of both. Did you start out working on it thinking about winning, only it turned out to be, " i know i can do this"? For me it was wanting to win and became i have to know how it works. And with me, I'm not a yeah, turn that screw and it's fixed. I want to know what that screw is keeping closed so tight. I want to know what's in there and what it does. If i want to go swimming in January, I'm not going to wade in with my little tootsies shivering. Naw, I'm going to jump in head first. It's the only way i know to do anything.

This as far as i know is a site about the lottery games. Since being here i have seen so many people with ideas of how to do it. The majority of whom are here, have to have a belief that it can be won. It can be figured out. Or else they wouldn't even be here. Would they? I mean this isn't a doll or multi-cultural whole wheat peanuts that are high in fiber and protein website. It's a site about lottery games. How to win them? What i did win? How did you win? That sort of thing. Haven't seen any posts on such, but just saying. It's about the lottery games. It's not roulette. It's not craps. It's lottery. Numbers. It's not pancakes floating around in a hopper and you have to guess blueberry, choco-chip and whole wheat cashew with a lemon zest. It's numbers.

Being this is a lottery site. About such ideas of lottery. Why compare lottery to anything else? Why be here with the thougts of "it's impossible" and " not gonna happen"? I mean, the Good book says thru Christ all things are possible. Not thinking Jesus is up there with a pocket full of 7-7-7 hand picked pick three tickets. But saying, He says all things are possible. When things become impossible is when people repeat over and over that it isn't. Kind of like a stupid commercial for some unnecessary item that we don't need anyway. I mean, who is any of us to say that anything can't be done? When He says it can. Why would anyone even be on here to say that it can't be done? Have you tried? Or did you try and gave up? Well, I don't know anyone that ever gave up and did make it. I just don't understand giving up. I don't understand telling anyone they can't do something. I don't understand telling anyone to give up.

I only know that bacon tastes, umm, umm good. And goes great with pancakes.

Hmmm Are u  related to pumpi ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm Are u  related to pumpi ?

Well, addai1516 if you got out of that, that you should count how many beggers out there and use the sum to play the numbers, then I guess it was just to misleading or something. There is an underlying moral to the story. Which isn't a story, but actual events. This is an analogy of not giving up on trying. That there are reasons for things that happen and occur. Comparing day to day life and it's occurences to lottery. Guessing and working at things, to figure them out. None of that? You didn't get not one drop of that??

Related to pumpi??? LOL.

Maybe paying attention instead of assuming?????

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I put my microwave and my cell phone away. At the time I didn't replace the old tv, I stopped using my dish washer. If I could I would get rid of a few other things too.