Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 1/1 - 1/31/2013

Topic closed. 900 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jack-C.

Page 26 of 61
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #136759
December 18, 2012
81 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to have to post this but I have to...after tonites draw I will be taking a break from PA....this state has to be the worst one for holding back digits....just take a look at the digit 7 on nite time....we only had it once this month so far and the last time it came out was on 12-23...now do you think that is normal for a digit to take that long....well I DON"T...and the digit 8 and 6 are hanging...they bring them out one time and than drop them....

If I see anything that may help anybody out  I will post it....but for right now.....I wish all the best of luck and hope this year is ALOT better for everyone else......cause it doesn't look like it will be a good for me so far....

So Pa lottery if you are reading this.....you have one less customer playing your game or games....if this is your way of getting your money cause you are thinking about selling the lottery....well go right ahead cause you will not get any more money from me......Jester

I don't think they choose what number comes out at night time daytime is different story

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    14865 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they choose what number comes out at night time daytime is different story

If you don't think they have a choose at what number comes out at nite time than take a look at the winners count on day and nite and tell me than if you think the same way....remember daytime is computer they can program what ever they want and as for nitetime...all they have to do is take certain balls out or make certain balls heavier than the other ones....or do whatever their little game is....trust me...they can do whatever they want and you will never know...remember they do pre test draws all  the time....and we don't get to see them....try and ask them to see the pre test draws and see what kind of answer you get from them...

There are alot of good posters on this thread that put alot of time and effort into this game...and for PA to act like this ...is just unacceptable to me....

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to have to post this but I have to...after tonites draw I will be taking a break from PA....this state has to be the worst one for holding back digits....just take a look at the digit 7 on nite time....we only had it once this month so far and the last time it came out was on 12-23...now do you think that is normal for a digit to take that long....well I DON"T...and the digit 8 and 6 are hanging...they bring them out one time and than drop them....

If I see anything that may help anybody out  I will post it....but for right now.....I wish all the best of luck and hope this year is ALOT better for everyone else......cause it doesn't look like it will be a good for me so far....

So Pa lottery if you are reading this.....you have one less customer playing your game or games....if this is your way of getting your money cause you are thinking about selling the lottery....well go right ahead cause you will not get any more money from me......Jester

No Nod Ohh Dee....I agree with you. I ran the 79s ...... phoooey. Total manipulation with  PAlottery

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #136759
        December 18, 2012
        81 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

If you don't think they have a choose at what number comes out at nite time than take a look at the winners count on day and nite and tell me than if you think the same way....remember daytime is computer they can program what ever they want and as for nitetime...all they have to do is take certain balls out or make certain balls heavier than the other ones....or do whatever their little game is....trust me...they can do whatever they want and you will never know...remember they do pre test draws all  the time....and we don't get to see them....try and ask them to see the pre test draws and see what kind of answer you get from them...

There are alot of good posters on this thread that put alot of time and effort into this game...and for PA to act like this ...is just unacceptable to me....

So you mean to tell me when I miss by one number it's not cus I was unlucky its cus they chose the number?

If this is true I am not playing abymore either

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3957 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I have felt this way for a long time............................there are things going on with the 3 digit, big 4, and quinto; patterns that I don't see in other states.............dee88 at least has the courage to say so................and the 50% house edge makes it rough to make money..........there should at least be 60% payout like Kentucky has.

Big Wins For All!

PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14865 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

So you mean to tell me when I miss by one number it's not cus I was unlucky its cus they chose the number?

If this is true I am not playing abymore either

Yep...all in a nut shell....your startng to see the light now....ok..ask yourself this question....how many times have you missed by one digit off.....?  now think about this....if alot of people were playing the same number and they knew it was going to be a big payout do you think they would let that number go...I don't think so..they would go one digit up or one digit down...... or mirror or flip one of your digits...how many times has that happen....now remember also....the cut off time on the daytime drawn is  12:59...and we don't get to see the draw till after 1:35.....now why is that...and we still don't  know why it takes them so long to do that draw....on nite time you see it right at the time the drawing goes off.....if it is a computer draw...what's the problem...just flip a switch or whatever they do....also there has to be an insider with a tip...too many certain numbers that come out have big winners...having alot of winners on trips I can understand that...alot of people know when they are coming but a regular 6 way digit or a double...I don't think so....it happens to many times for me not to think other wise....

United States
              Member #136759
              December 18, 2012
              81 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Yep...all in a nut shell....your startng to see the light now....ok..ask yourself this question....how many times have you missed by one digit off.....?  now think about this....if alot of people were playing the same number and they knew it was going to be a big payout do you think they would let that number go...I don't think so..they would go one digit up or one digit down...... or mirror or flip one of your digits...how many times has that happen....now remember also....the cut off time on the daytime drawn is  12:59...and we don't get to see the draw till after 1:35.....now why is that...and we still don't  know why it takes them so long to do that draw....on nite time you see it right at the time the drawing goes off.....if it is a computer draw...what's the problem...just flip a switch or whatever they do....also there has to be an insider with a tip...too many certain numbers that come out have big winners...having alot of winners on trips I can understand that...alot of people know when they are coming but a regular 6 way digit or a double...I don't think so....it happens to many times for me not to think other wise....

I always had this feeling but didn't want to believe it, the other day I played 1171 for big 4 5$s 15$b would of been almost 30k+payout , the number came 1121.....also today for day time 3 I played 142 and 712 it came out 742 , I feel like it impossible to win

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3957 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I always had this feeling but didn't want to believe it, the other day I played 1171 for big 4 5$s 15$b would of been almost 30k+payout , the number came 1121.....also today for day time 3 I played 142 and 712 it came out 742 , I feel like it impossible to win

If  you play midday I recommend playing NO MORE than 4 tickets at a time............................There was a number out more than 4 years without a box back about 3 years ago on daytime and everytime I played 5 or more tickets in tended to come in one up or one down.  They will generally fool with the 3rd digit.

Big Wins For All!

United States
                  United States
                  Member #60097
                  April 5, 2008
                  3957 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

This is one of the more notorious examples from daytime lottery.............believe it or not people complained about daytime and its actually been better the past year but before the complaining started there was some real shady stuff; take a look at this for example; this was on daytime it is one of about 100 things I could post; this is straight on daytime not boxed look at the statistically very improbable frequency.

12/25/2010                   5                                       5                                        1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Payout
                  11/18/2009                   5                                       5                                       1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Payout
                  09/23/2009                   5                                       5                                       1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Payout
                  06/25/2009                   5                                       5                                       1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Payout
                  03/19/2009                   5                                       5                                       1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Payout
                  02/13/2009                   5                                       5                                       1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Payout

Big Wins For All!

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14865 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Well....thechin....maybe now you will be saving some money.....I played the 327... 741... midday today and the  FP 17 and there is an example of how they went one digit up or one digit down....how much closer can you get than that....and look... both you and me were off by one digit...

United States
                      United States
                      Member #60097
                      April 5, 2008
                      3957 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I am going to post one of the more notorious examples from nighttime.......................the 8 was out 32 nighttime draws and overlapping the same time period the 1 was out 19 draws...............................another statistically improbable event.....................and guess what the event ended with......................333 hit at a time when those digits were out......................so maybe the 3 ball and a few others were lighter?  One has to wonder....................333 hit right before digit 8 made it to 33 draws.  Most of the unusual events have occurred from the spring of 2007 to the present..............during the long stretch in 2007 in the table down below there was a 3 5 7 or 9 all nights except one night.  From 5/16 to 6/3/07 there was no 1; and from 5/13 to 6/14 there was no 8.  The night after 333 hit; they finally drew an 8 on 6/15.....................after the triple came out then the due numbers showed...............perhaps someone in the inner circle was waiting on triple 3 5 7 or 9.....................and thus the absence of the 8 ball and at one point the 1.

06/14/2007                            3                                                        3                                                          3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                      06/13/2007                            7                                                         7                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/12/2007                            9                                                         1                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/11/2007                            4                                                         1                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/10/2007                            1                                                         3                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/09/2007                            9                                                         9                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/08/2007                            6                                                         9                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/07/2007                            4                                                         3                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/06/2007                            7                                                         7                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/05/2007                            7                                                         9                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/04/2007                             6                                                          6                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Payout
                      06/03/2007                            5                                                         4                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/02/2007                            7                                                         5                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      06/01/2007                            5                                                         3                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/31/2007                            0                                                         3                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/30/2007                            9                                                         4                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/29/2007                            3                                                         5                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/28/2007                            2                                                         3                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/27/2007                            4                                                         9                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/26/2007                            4                                                         4                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

05/25/2007                           0                                                       0                                                            5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                      05/24/2007                            3                                                         6                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/23/2007                            5                                                         9                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/22/2007                            0                                                         6                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/21/2007                            5                                                         6                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/20/2007                            9                                                         6                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/19/2007                            7                                                         4                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/18/2007                            0                                                         5                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/17/2007                            9                                                         3                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/16/2007                            6                                                         0                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

05/15/2007                            9                                                       1                                                              5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                      05/14/2007                            3                                                         0                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                      05/13/2007                            2                                                         3                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

Big Wins For All!

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3957 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I am going to post one of the more notorious examples from nighttime.......................the 8 was out 32 nighttime draws and overlapping the same time period the 1 was out 19 draws...............................another statistically improbable event.....................and guess what the event ended with......................333 hit at a time when those digits were out......................so maybe the 3 ball and a few others were lighter?  One has to wonder....................333 hit right before digit 8 made it to 33 draws.  Most of the unusual events have occurred from the spring of 2007 to the present..............during the long stretch in 2007 in the table down below there was a 3 5 7 or 9 all nights except one night.  From 5/16 to 6/3/07 there was no 1; and from 5/13 to 6/14 there was no 8.  The night after 333 hit; they finally drew an 8 on 6/15.....................after the triple came out then the due numbers showed...............perhaps someone in the inner circle was waiting on triple 3 5 7 or 9.....................and thus the absence of the 8 ball and at one point the 1.

06/14/2007                            3                                                        3                                                          3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                        06/13/2007                            7                                                         7                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/12/2007                            9                                                         1                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/11/2007                            4                                                         1                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/10/2007                            1                                                         3                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/09/2007                            9                                                         9                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/08/2007                            6                                                         9                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/07/2007                            4                                                         3                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/06/2007                            7                                                         7                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/05/2007                            7                                                         9                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/04/2007                             6                                                          6                                                         1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Payout
                        06/03/2007                            5                                                         4                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/02/2007                            7                                                         5                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        06/01/2007                            5                                                         3                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/31/2007                            0                                                         3                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/30/2007                            9                                                         4                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/29/2007                            3                                                         5                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/28/2007                            2                                                         3                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/27/2007                            4                                                         9                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/26/2007                            4                                                         4                                                         3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

05/25/2007                           0                                                       0                                                            5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                        05/24/2007                            3                                                         6                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/23/2007                            5                                                         9                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/22/2007                            0                                                         6                                                         2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/21/2007                            5                                                         6                                                         0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/20/2007                            9                                                         6                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/19/2007                            7                                                         4                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/18/2007                            0                                                         5                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/17/2007                            9                                                         3                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/16/2007                            6                                                         0                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

05/15/2007                            9                                                       1                                                              5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Payout
                        05/14/2007                            3                                                         0                                                         9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout
                        05/13/2007                            2                                                         3                                                         5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Payout

33 nights without an 8..........yep it was on the 33rd night that 333 hit.

Big Wins For All!

nb3377's avatar - lightbulb
                          Hubbard, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #128374
                          May 23, 2012
                          2154 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

1/12/13 Mid

080, 609, 068, 092, 343, 875, 771, 042, 980, 159, 118

374, 076, 864, 066, 427, 232, 203, 690, 566, 120, 788

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            phila pa
                            United States
                            Member #25770
                            November 11, 2005
                            4630 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2013, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Dee and all Pa player's I have had the same thought's as Dee and IN  the past I said it was fixed too many repeats day and night some 3or 4 days apart I been playing 452 453 451 368 728 089 208 362 and trips and the combo has been always 2 out of 3 just too many odd things happening especially on day like the 801 hits on the first str 8 and  repeat's  on a double draw on the 8th str 8 we all are not rich my any means and hope to make  a couple of bucks when we play but with these odds we will keep loosing  I thank all the poster's for their hard work  best of luck to every one Dee take care you have been a great friend always like your post also DR65 and Keystone and every one else I hope changes are made lottery is supose to be fun not a rip off

thank you

jojo

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                              Pittsburg, Ks
                              United States
                              Member #3382
                              January 17, 2004
                              80885 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2013, 6:00 am - IP Logged

1/12/13 M/E

+22 459

45 49 59